Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 12758
-
11-13-22 11:00 #10403Senior Member

Posts: 94Paloma
Setup a meeting with her last week through her ad on AS (can't find it anymore). She's with the group of Latinas that advertise on Snapchat, I think Pamela and Fernanda are apart of the group for reference. Setup was pretty quick and easy. Got to an ok hotel off of I drive and went up to the room. Luckily, the girl in the room was exactly like the pics. Things started to go downhill from there though. Agreed to BBBJ and cim via text and was told that her handler agreed to that but she doesn't. I negotiated back down but with the addition of Greek which she texted her handler and they agreed I guess. Visit was good but pricey at $$$ for hhr with Greek. I would repeat if she did do BBBJ as she looks great, but I doubt I'd go again knowing that she doesn't.
-
11-12-22 14:27 #10402Senior Member

Posts: 887Becky
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...-/493977439527 has anyone seen her recently?
-
11-11-22 14:11 #10401Senior Member

Posts: 941Be careful she wants way to much information about yourself.
Originally Posted by SeroBliss
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 14:10 #10400Senior Member

Posts: 941It is a scammer from Nigeria. My server was able to go through the VPN.
Originally Posted by ChuckWheat
[View Original Post]
All deposits are scams.
-
11-11-22 13:02 #10399Senior Member

Posts: 249Abella
Saw the ad, which looked fishy to say the least but decided to contact anyway since pics said verified. Comms were quick and quoted $150 hr BBBJ, bfs, Greek extra, which right there sent all sorts of red flags. After some searching, found out the girl in the pics is a different photo and video content provider that does not do meetings in person and doesn't even reside anywhere near FL.
Address given by the person in text was a hotel near 192, most definitely a scam, or a bait & switch scenario or who knows, something more dangerous. Thread safely.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2942684
-
11-11-22 12:54 #10398Regular Member

Posts: 19Nina Local New?
Anyone have any experience with Nina? Looks TGTBT, but wanted to see before booking.
https://rubmd.com/orlando-fl/e38614b...9-ff62215d1e2f
-
11-11-22 12:37 #10397Senior Member

Posts: 127Lia from Tampa,
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...80698/34078344
Contacted her but did not pull the trigger. A 30% deposit was requested. I respectfully declined. I have read many reports on this board about men being scammed after giving deposits.
-
11-11-22 11:22 #10396Senior Member

Posts: 556https://avalon.sexy/
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
Your welcome. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
-
11-11-22 10:23 #10395Senior Member

Posts: 244High End request
Friends I am just heading to Orlando for the day and wanted to see if anyone can suggest a higher end escort? Looked on Eros and no one answered. Just figured I ask on here.
-
11-08-22 08:34 #10394Senior Member

Posts: 887Lexi
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/483211919869 Has anyone seen her?
-
11-06-22 09:27 #10393Senior Member

Posts: 88Nikki Baby
Texted her around 7 pm to see if she was available and got a response right away. Then silence for another 2 hrs. Texted her again and said she was driving thru the WP area in the next 10 min and was available for a QV car date. Met up with her for a QV in a random parking lot, jumped in my car and got the deed done. Good sloppy BBBJ.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/246905490031
-
11-06-22 08:06 #10392Senior Member

Posts: 998Looked like a fake ad to me so I put it to the test. I texted, got the address, told her my eta then never showed. Told her I was there. This is normally where you get hit with the "go buy a gift card scam" but instead she sent me the room number, then she followed thru with a phone call. I was for sure this was a scam ad but I could be wrong. She's staying in a hotel I've never heard of by the airport area.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 07:28 #10391Senior Member

Posts: 625Same girl
Same chest tat. Her hair is a diff color. Otherwise I would say it's the same girl.
Originally Posted by Junk12
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 01:09 #10390Senior Member

Posts: 887Start posting some reviews.
Originally Posted by BigAceTg1
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 19:20 #10389Senior Member

Posts: 88Different girls
When you click more pics, looks like two different girls?
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





