Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 12753
-
11-08-22 08:34 #10398Senior Member

Posts: 886Lexi
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/483211919869 Has anyone seen her?
-
11-06-22 09:27 #10397Senior Member

Posts: 88Nikki Baby
Texted her around 7 pm to see if she was available and got a response right away. Then silence for another 2 hrs. Texted her again and said she was driving thru the WP area in the next 10 min and was available for a QV car date. Met up with her for a QV in a random parking lot, jumped in my car and got the deed done. Good sloppy BBBJ.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/246905490031
-
11-06-22 08:06 #10396Senior Member

Posts: 998Looked like a fake ad to me so I put it to the test. I texted, got the address, told her my eta then never showed. Told her I was there. This is normally where you get hit with the "go buy a gift card scam" but instead she sent me the room number, then she followed thru with a phone call. I was for sure this was a scam ad but I could be wrong. She's staying in a hotel I've never heard of by the airport area.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 07:28 #10395Senior Member

Posts: 624Same girl
Same chest tat. Her hair is a diff color. Otherwise I would say it's the same girl.
Originally Posted by Junk12
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 01:09 #10394Senior Member

Posts: 886Start posting some reviews.
Originally Posted by BigAceTg1
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 19:20 #10393Senior Member

Posts: 88Different girls
When you click more pics, looks like two different girls?
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 19:10 #10392Senior Member

Posts: 998Any intel
Any tried her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/98379478#.
-
11-05-22 17:25 #10391Senior Member

Posts: 92Has anybody tried her?
https://tryst.link/escort/jazzy-kay
The photos are at least 2019, that's all I can tell.
-
11-05-22 13:00 #10390Senior Member

Posts: 37Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream
Hey guys,
In the Orlando Area but open to Cassleberry, Sanford and Cocoa and nearby Areas. Looking to have a dream but can't find the right person. Looking for references over 30, No AA preferably that speaks Greek. Haven't been able to find any one new since my last person moved so on the market again. Would really appreciate some help.
-
11-04-22 09:51 #10389Senior Member

Posts: 998Are you speaking from experience? You said that it "seems" they are good providers. I would like to know where you are basing this information off of. Thanks mate!
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 07:29 #10388Senior Member

Posts: 118Working link?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4079040980/1
Did anyone have a working link to their ph page? The one in their ad does not work and leads me to believe this is fake.
-
11-03-22 13:50 #10387Senior Member

Posts: 941Yes Altamonte
It's an Altamonte fat and ugly.
Originally Posted by LatinLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 10:42 #10386Senior Member

Posts: 300Jessica
I believe she has reviews but finding it with a generic name like Jessica is taking too long for me. Does anyone have any insight? Please PM me.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2589711
-
11-02-22 20:18 #10385Senior Member

Posts: 468Summer
The two girls are not the East Side Summer.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
It seems to me that both of the girls are decent providers. Real recent pictures. No drama at all. It can't go wrong with anyone of them.
-
11-02-22 19:16 #10384Senior Member

Posts: 998Another summer?
Seen this ad up for a few weeks haven't seen any chatter here, figured I would ask. She goes by summer and works out of a notel on north I drive. Anyone have any experience with her or two girl?
https://callescort.org/407-761-5470











Reply With Quote




