Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 12753
-
11-02-22 17:47 #10383Senior Member

Posts: 27Tgtbt
Reverse image search says its TGTBT. Carrotcake111 if you'd like to see more.
Originally Posted by LatinLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 14:32 #10382Senior Member

Posts: 300Anyone?
Has anyone see her? She seems TGTBT.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/98030862
-
11-02-22 14:01 #10381Senior Member

Posts: 300Anyone?
Has anyone see her? She seems TGTBT.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/98030862
-
11-02-22 13:30 #10380Senior Member

Posts: 1172I saw her back when she was only charging 200 on Seeking. She was actually a decent dream for the price. No Greek but she let me eat that ass. Not sure about these new updated prices. Search on the Sugar Daddy thread for Jenny for more reviews.
Originally Posted by ChuckWheat
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 09:51 #10379Senior Member

Posts: 1670Avoid is my call
I remember seeing bad reports on her. She also said before no BBBJ, so now it looks like she might.
Also the gps and the fact that she is probably trying to be a tourist trap according to her location.
Stay safe and have fun.
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 08:35 #10378Senior Member

Posts: 378Fake ass cheeks are the biggest turn off.
Originally Posted by ChuckWheat
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 08:06 #10377Senior Member

Posts: 127Did I miss something? Who is willing to take one for the team? LOL.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...u/273063476717
✨ INCALLS ✨.
Quick Visit (15 min): 300.
Half Hour: 400.
1 Hour: 600.
2 Hours: 1000.
-
10-26-22 10:13 #10376Senior Member

Posts: 127I have been to Eden and I would compare it to Luxsa. You are paying for a maybe instead of a definite result. Think of it like going to Ruth's and paying up front for dinner for two only to be served a light salad because the server was not in the mood. I had three dreams at this place. The first ended in a satisfactory manner. The second and third had me texting providers on my burner phone as I sat in the parking lot hard enough to cut diamonds with my pockets lighter. Roll the dice if you feel lucky!
Originally Posted by Xaddie
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 02:12 #10375Senior Member

Posts: 32Nope
No shower at Eden. Their ads say as much if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by BmygfForAnHour
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 16:05 #10374Senior Member

Posts: 43Does this place have a shower? Hard thing about the spas is no shower.
Originally Posted by Xaddie
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 15:10 #10373Senior Member

Posts: 161I don't have much, but.
I don't have familiarity with most of those, but reviews have shown that Victoria is not GFE and Tatty'Anna is a recommended avoid. Tons of info on the Positive Escort Reviews board, though, and you can get an idea for who you would want to go visit.
Originally Posted by AlphaMale1
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 21:39 #10372Senior Member

Posts: 94Thanks for the input.
Originally Posted by Witnessing
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 16:48 #10371Senior Member

Posts: 402In Orlando on Wednesday
Hi Brothers. Greetings from up I-4 in Tampa. I'll be in your city during the day shift on Wednesday. I was hoping for some good referrals. I prefer petite under 30 year old And at least cute, but prefer hot. GFE would be great, but not absolutely necessary. I have my eye on the following, if you might have some insight. Thanks in advance. Feel free to PM if you want.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....lando/96651342
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3213366792
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4076041885
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5614412711#.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...382/3213809214
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4078932346
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3213948686#.
Anyway, you get what I like. I'll be happy to help out if you're in Tampa.
-
10-23-22 15:49 #10370Senior Member

Posts: 161Providers to look at
BBWs. None of these offer greek. I don't know about clock watching as I know how long I take. I have not seen Kira personally.
Originally Posted by WassupDoc
[View Original Post]
Tiffany. BBBJ only, smaller bbw - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/96610882.
Kira. Everything advertised - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/96700410.
Mimi. Pics very accurate - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/96700410.
Pregnant. I have not yet visited her, but very good reviews.
Nikki - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/96483453.
I recently posted a very negative review of this one. I do not recommend visiting, but she is real and is willing to provide.
Alexus - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/96688125.
-
10-23-22 11:45 #10369Senior Member

Posts: 94I'll be visiting soon
I've done a little research and have a rough idea of what I'd like to do when I get there, but I wanted to see if anyone had any tips or leads I might want to follow. I know you have a thread for it, but it's not very active so I figured I'd post here. I'd love to find a BBW who does BBBJ (maybe even BBFS) and isn't a clock watcher. So I was wondering who might be my best options there. I'd also like to find a pregnant provider, so I'd love it if anyone could point me to one. If this isn't the thread for this, I apologize, but I wanted to see what the members might be able to tell me about my search.











Reply With Quote





