Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10398

  2. #10397

    Nikki Baby

    Texted her around 7 pm to see if she was available and got a response right away. Then silence for another 2 hrs. Texted her again and said she was driving thru the WP area in the next 10 min and was available for a QV car date. Met up with her for a QV in a random parking lot, jumped in my car and got the deed done. Good sloppy BBBJ.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/246905490031

  3. #10396
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    Same chest tat. Her hair is a diff color. Otherwise I would say it's the same girl.
    Looked like a fake ad to me so I put it to the test. I texted, got the address, told her my eta then never showed. Told her I was there. This is normally where you get hit with the "go buy a gift card scam" but instead she sent me the room number, then she followed thru with a phone call. I was for sure this was a scam ad but I could be wrong. She's staying in a hotel I've never heard of by the airport area.

  4. #10395

    Same girl

    Same chest tat. Her hair is a diff color. Otherwise I would say it's the same girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Junk12  [View Original Post]
    When you click more pics, looks like two different girls?

  5. #10394
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAceTg1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    In the Orlando Area but open to Cassleberry, Sanford and Cocoa and nearby Areas. Looking to have a dream but can't find the right person. Looking for references over 30, No AA preferably that speaks Greek. Haven't been able to find any one new since my last person moved so on the market again. Would really appreciate some help.
    Start posting some reviews.

  6. #10393

    Different girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    When you click more pics, looks like two different girls?

  7. #10392

  8. #10391

    Has anybody tried her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jazzy-kay

    The photos are at least 2019, that's all I can tell.

  9. #10390

    Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream

    Hey guys,

    In the Orlando Area but open to Cassleberry, Sanford and Cocoa and nearby Areas. Looking to have a dream but can't find the right person. Looking for references over 30, No AA preferably that speaks Greek. Haven't been able to find any one new since my last person moved so on the market again. Would really appreciate some help.

  10. #10389
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    The two girls are not the East Side Summer.

    It seems to me that both of the girls are decent providers. Real recent pictures. No drama at all. It can't go wrong with anyone of them.
    Are you speaking from experience? You said that it "seems" they are good providers. I would like to know where you are basing this information off of. Thanks mate!

  11. #10388

    Working link?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4079040980/1

    Did anyone have a working link to their ph page? The one in their ad does not work and leads me to believe this is fake.

  12. #10387

    Yes Altamonte

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see her? She seems TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/98030862
    It's an Altamonte fat and ugly.

  13. #10386

    Jessica

    I believe she has reviews but finding it with a generic name like Jessica is taking too long for me. Does anyone have any insight? Please PM me.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2589711

  14. #10385

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Seen this ad up for a few weeks haven't seen any chatter here, figured I would ask. She goes by summer and works out of a notel on north I drive. Anyone have any experience with her or two girl?

    https://callescort.org/407-761-5470
    The two girls are not the East Side Summer.

    It seems to me that both of the girls are decent providers. Real recent pictures. No drama at all. It can't go wrong with anyone of them.

  15. #10384

    Another summer?

    Seen this ad up for a few weeks haven't seen any chatter here, figured I would ask. She goes by summer and works out of a notel on north I drive. Anyone have any experience with her or two girl?

    https://callescort.org/407-761-5470

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape