Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 875 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 280 680 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10438

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Here's a pic of Joy for those that may not know her. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    It is always a pleasure to see what the rest of the world has going for them. Your review, very nice lady and right on the age range I consider perfect for an old timer like me. Then here I am stuck here in cornfield Hellinois. Just bad luck. Be cool out there and enjoy. Toocan.

  2. #10437
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Here's a pic of Joy for those that may not know her. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Hello.

    Michigan guy here, I was just browsing the picture section and saw this one. What a nice rack on her! Next time I'm in Philly, if ever, I'll have to try to find her! .

  3. #10436
    Here's a pic of Joy for those that may not know her. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Joy 3.jpg‎  

  4. #10435
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if people on this board are familiar with Joy but man is she an absolute pleasure. Pretty girl, amazing attitude does not rush you at all and pretty much down for anything. Spent a lot of time just bullshitting with her and in my 30+ years of mongering she is the only girl I have ever spoken to her that definitely does not belong where she is. I think she is legitimately girlfriend material. Anyway I hope people here know her and if you find her treat her well because she is a gem.
    Joy is a good girl and fun to meet. For those that don't know her, she can be found at the underpass just past Venango. When she's tired she will wander up another block to Sedgley and sit on the steps by the bus stop.

    For those that enjoy the comforts of fake fenders, she has a set that will keep you occupied. Wax on wax off.

    Joy is an attractive redhead. Usually clean. It's a shame these last few weeks have taken a toll on her. She can't bathe as often as she would like. She came down to the playground after her loser knocked out her teeth. In spite of that bad experience, she still manages to do a great job and offers no drama. Occasionally she can be found walking back from KnA toward Venango after her shopping trip.

    Joy has been around most of this past summer. She's had her share of bad dates out there and keeps truckin'. She hasn't mentioned it to me so, I don't think she has any immediate plans for detox or rehab. My best guess is she will be available through the winter even though she wants some permanent housing. We will see where that goes. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  5. #10434
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if people on this board are familiar with Joy but man is she an absolute pleasure. Pretty girl, amazing attitude does not rush you at all and pretty much down for anything. Spent a lot of time just bullshitting with her and in my 30+ years of mongering she is the only girl I have ever spoken to her that definitely does not belong where she is. I think she is legitimately girlfriend material. Anyway I hope people here know her and if you find her treat her well because she is a gem.
    Where did you pick her up? Any pics or contact info for active senior members?

  6. #10433

    The joy of Joy

    Not sure if people on this board are familiar with Joy but man is she an absolute pleasure. Pretty girl, amazing attitude does not rush you at all and pretty much down for anything. Spent a lot of time just bullshitting with her and in my 30+ years of mongering she is the only girl I have ever spoken to her that definitely does not belong where she is. I think she is legitimately girlfriend material. Anyway I hope people here know her and if you find her treat her well because she is a gem.

  7. #10432

    Mongering days Coming To An End

    Well guys 30 years of mongering coming to a close. Prostate cancer, radical proctectomy etc. Those of you experienced in this know what the limitations are. Ol Gator its been fun while it lasted. One shining star Kayla (aka Crissy) I've known her and has been a regular for 10+ years. Yes the streets have taken their toll but she's still a good kid and body is still very very strong. We got together last week explained and I explained the situation, after she got done crying, real tears of concern it made no difference she worked me over in ways I never ever imagined. I told her my visits will be limited and I have never shared her number but she said she will take calls from senior members only, her experience with freaks over the last 10+ years have taken their toll. She is still on dope but in those lucid moments she is still a rockstar. So I will give her number to Senior members only. DM me and I will get back to you when I can. Again I don't visit this site as often these last 4 months. To quite the Ol Man. Be safe out there!

  8. #10431
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Someone said she probably knows she messed up her life and has completely given up so now at this point her only happiness she gets is from doing drugs. It applies to everyone else on the streets.

    That said, it's a slippery slope to stop caring about people who have given up on themselves. She's a harmless body in Kensington. I feel her her mom. The anguish of knowing your seed is going to die before you out in the streets and there is nothing you can do about it.
    She made her bed, now she wants other people to feel sad she has to lay in it.

    No thanks Smeagol.

    Take this Protein shake down your Gullet for a Jackson and be on your way.

  9. #10430
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Yea I'll ask her after she finishes blessing the Mic.

    🤣

    Dumb B!tch came all the way back to Philadlephia.

    If she doesn't care why should we?

    Stop listening to these Hoes stories and caring about them.

    That should be in the Rule book.
    Someone said she probably knows she messed up her life and has completely given up so now at this point her only happiness she gets is from doing drugs. It applies to everyone else on the streets.

    That said, it's a slippery slope to stop caring about people who have given up on themselves. She's a harmless body in Kensington. I feel her her mom. The anguish of knowing your seed is going to die before you out in the streets and there is nothing you can do about it.

  10. #10429
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Yea I'll ask her after she finishes blessing the Mic.

    🤣

    Dumb B!tch came all the way back to Philadlephia.

    If she doesn't care why should we?

    Stop listening to these Hoes stories and caring about them.

    That should be in the Rule book.
    Ayo hahahahahahaha. Your a wild dude.

  11. #10428
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlue2  [View Original Post]
    Yes Bri (Her Street Name) The Same Girl That was Set on Fire, and almost Burned to Death at Harrowgaten Park, She was Recovering in Fla Under the care of her Mother And doctors with surgeries and skin grafts Going On, Bri got someone to send her money. She took an Uber to Jacksonville airport. She took a flight to Philadelphia. She won't last long, she needs her bandages changed daily and Care, She has her own choices to make and live. Or die with, If you see her, tell her to get the hell back home.
    Yea I'll ask her after she finishes blessing the Mic.

    🤣

    Dumb B!tch came all the way back to Philadlephia.

    If she doesn't care why should we?

    Stop listening to these Hoes stories and caring about them.

    That should be in the Rule book.

  12. #10427

    After one year in Kensington

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    To some degree, every SW out there needs to be told to go back home.

    But at the same time, they are free to make their own choices. I've never picked bri up myself, but of the SW that remind me of her, she probably thinks she f'd up her life so much that drugs are the only thing that can bring her happiness and an escape from the horrors of reality. She is at a point where she doesn't see addiction as a bad thing and sees drugs as the only good thing in her life.

    But I don't think she would get picked up much, especially if she needs skin grafts. She had several negative reviews before her burning incident and some of her interviews made it seem like she was going mentally crazy as well.
    It is crazy what one year in Kensington does to someone.

  13. #10426

    Addiction is wild

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlue2  [View Original Post]
    Yes Bri (Her Street Name) The Same Girl That was Set on Fire, and almost Burned to Death at Harrowgaten Park, She was Recovering in Fla Under the care of her Mother And doctors with surgeries and skin grafts Going On, Bri got someone to send her money. She took an Uber to Jacksonville airport. She took a flight to Philadelphia. She won't last long, she needs her bandages changed daily and Care, She has her own choices to make and live. Or die with, If you see her, tell her to get the hell back home.
    To some degree, every SW out there needs to be told to go back home.

    But at the same time, they are free to make their own choices. I've never picked bri up myself, but of the SW that remind me of her, she probably thinks she f'd up her life so much that drugs are the only thing that can bring her happiness and an escape from the horrors of reality. She is at a point where she doesn't see addiction as a bad thing and sees drugs as the only good thing in her life.

    But I don't think she would get picked up much, especially if she needs skin grafts. She had several negative reviews before her burning incident and some of her interviews made it seem like she was going mentally crazy as well.

  14. #10425

    Has Anybody Seen Bri?

    Yes Bri (Her Street Name) The Same Girl That was Set on Fire, and almost Burned to Death at Harrowgaten Park, She was Recovering in Fla Under the care of her Mother And doctors with surgeries and skin grafts Going On, Bri got someone to send her money. She took an Uber to Jacksonville airport. She took a flight to Philadelphia. She won't last long, she needs her bandages changed daily and Care, She has her own choices to make and live. Or die with, If you see her, tell her to get the hell back home.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bre.jpg‎  

  15. #10424
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    Went out strolling. Lots of cops out. Some areas had cops parked on every corner and cops driving around. Almost crashed into one running a red without putting on his siren. They are probably out because of the recent uptick in shootings or because of the election.

    Picked up one skinny chick near Westmoreland. She whined a lot.

    There's a Latina bbw just standing near Atlantic. Seems weird.

    There's a clean looking black chick near Venango. She used to be around pike but I heard her pimp got into an argument with some of the dealers near pike and was forced to move.
    Its not the Cops that you can see that would be your problem.

    You can pick a girl uup right in front of them.

    For all they know you are a Rideshare driver.

    Leave that Latina alone. She is a nutcase and her Pimp / Baby Father / Leech has a strong Pimp hand.

    I've seen her with black eyes and busted lips.

    Independant chicks are always best.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape