Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 13126
-
11-09-22 23:00 #10426Senior Member

Posts: 514Addiction is wild
To some degree, every SW out there needs to be told to go back home.
Originally Posted by SkyBlue2
[View Original Post]
But at the same time, they are free to make their own choices. I've never picked bri up myself, but of the SW that remind me of her, she probably thinks she f'd up her life so much that drugs are the only thing that can bring her happiness and an escape from the horrors of reality. She is at a point where she doesn't see addiction as a bad thing and sees drugs as the only good thing in her life.
But I don't think she would get picked up much, especially if she needs skin grafts. She had several negative reviews before her burning incident and some of her interviews made it seem like she was going mentally crazy as well.
-
11-09-22 20:02 #10425Senior Member

Posts: 28Has Anybody Seen Bri?
Yes Bri (Her Street Name) The Same Girl That was Set on Fire, and almost Burned to Death at Harrowgaten Park, She was Recovering in Fla Under the care of her Mother And doctors with surgeries and skin grafts Going On, Bri got someone to send her money. She took an Uber to Jacksonville airport. She took a flight to Philadelphia. She won't last long, she needs her bandages changed daily and Care, She has her own choices to make and live. Or die with, If you see her, tell her to get the hell back home.
-
11-09-22 14:16 #10424Banned Member

Posts: 426Its not the Cops that you can see that would be your problem.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
You can pick a girl uup right in front of them.
For all they know you are a Rideshare driver.
Leave that Latina alone. She is a nutcase and her Pimp / Baby Father / Leech has a strong Pimp hand.
I've seen her with black eyes and busted lips.
Independant chicks are always best.
-
11-08-22 23:55 #10423Asshole

Posts: 399Lots of cops out
Went out strolling. Lots of cops out. Some areas had cops parked on every corner and cops driving around. Almost crashed into one running a red without putting on his siren. They are probably out because of the recent uptick in shootings or because of the election.
Picked up one skinny chick near Westmoreland. She whined a lot.
There's a Latina bbw just standing near Atlantic. Seems weird.
There's a clean looking black chick near Venango. She used to be around pike but I heard her pimp got into an argument with some of the dealers near pike and was forced to move.
-
11-08-22 13:44 #10422Senior Member

Posts: 987Sorry but I can't recommend Nana anymore. The streets have taken its toll on her. She's lost weight now and lost her nice backside and I guess she hid her arms from you but she has really bad injection wounds on both her arms. Also, it's pure insanity to do BBFS on a Kensington street walker.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 19:05 #10421Senior Member

Posts: 259I had no issues. She did her duty with no complaints.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
Higher than normal street prices but she looked good that night compared to the dozens of other zombies.
I got her digits but whenever I get digits I can get a hold of the SW.
-
11-07-22 18:38 #10420Senior Member

Posts: 645I've seen her on some of the videos but I've never seen her out at night (I don't do daytime). I've also seen conflicting reports about her. Some say she's not a good date if she needs her meds.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 18:35 #10419Senior Member

Posts: 645I knew this weekend was going to be crazy as soon as I saw the weather forecast. I try to avoid that intersection at all cost anyway. I avoid the stretch of the ave from Lehigh to Allegheny. What's wild is the fact these dudes were so bold to shoot up that bar. Its always multiple cop cars at K&A.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 13:15 #10418Senior Member

Posts: 259Forgot to mention picked up nana.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
She looked like a college girl in her maroon red leggings and halter top.
Nice fit body.
No injection marks either.
Bbjcim and BBFS was available.
Pic attached.
-
11-07-22 06:02 #10417Senior Member

Posts: 172What's is crazy about this is there's cops up and down Kensington 😩.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 20:37 #10416Senior Member

Posts: 32IMO being resourceful and using any intel available to improve one's chances is a skill / advantage more should develop. Kudos.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 16:14 #10415Senior Member

Posts: 259Fucking insane. I was strolling the avenue last night till 10:15 pm. I left just in time.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
It's time to reconsider another source of cheap mongering.
-
11-06-22 12:39 #10414Senior Member

Posts: 888Heads up
https://6abc.com/philadelphia-shooti...lent/12421873/
Right in the middle of the stroll, at 10:45 PM, its the Wild Wild West. Hope any mongers who were out managed to stay safe. It was years ago but I was about the 4th car in line at the same traffic intersection waiting on a red light when a bunch of gun shots rang out. I was able to escape but banging a hard right on to a near by street but I will never forget the look on the faces of the people who were running down the sidewalks at full speed to escape the danger.
Of course I'm aware that the city of Philadelphia is having a record year in both car jackings and murder rates but I have never stayed away because of the headlines in the newspapers. But I'm seriously thinking about it over the short term. Maybe the extra money spent on an escort (vs. The price of a Kensington Ave SW) is worth my personal safety.
-
11-05-22 14:38 #10413Senior Member

Posts: 888Facebook group
I know I must sound like a very sick mothafuc. But on my Facebook page invited me to join a group called, Found in Kensington. Apparently, friends and family are using the power of social media to find loved ones who fell off wagon and they think they are among the great unwashed zombie population of Kensington.
Some of them don't look half bad but you must realize that is the before picture, if you want the after picture, you have to hit the Avenue (if that's in fact where they are).
I know they want to find their love ones, I might be of help by donating $20 toward that goal. I know, I know, I am a complete degenerate for using it for less than intended purposes.
-
11-02-22 23:27 #10412Senior Member

Posts: 987I can confirm. When I saw Lala she did look older and she looked loss and out of place around Somerset even though that area use to be her playground and place of residence years ago.
Originally Posted by RepoMan2642
[View Original Post]
I also heard about the bodies. It might not be something nefarious though. Could have been a group who found a vacant building to do drugs in together but had bad luck with a bad batch. Hell, around this country they're finding people dead due to drugs that were contaminated with fentanyl.








Reply With Quote






