Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 13126
-
11-12-22 05:21 #10441Senior Member

Posts: 514Better than average
I had the pleasure of meeting with her a few times. Her attitude and skills are good. Looks are okay. A little bit old for my liking. I'm not a fan of the fake boobs. Hair is matted pretty bad so she might have to shave it sometime.
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]
I vaguely recall her being from an amish background. Or maybe lived close to the amish or something like that.
-
11-12-22 05:12 #10440Senior Member

Posts: 514Rough way to go out
Rough way to go out. Hopefully the cancer hasn't spread.
Originally Posted by Yogi9050
[View Original Post]
I heard from one of the chicks I picked up that there is a monger out there who has no testicles but still enjoys a good suck on his limp noodle.
-
11-11-22 22:45 #10439Senior Member

Posts: 645Salute OG!!
Originally Posted by Yogi9050
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 20:05 #10438Senior Member

Posts: 156Joy
It is always a pleasure to see what the rest of the world has going for them. Your review, very nice lady and right on the age range I consider perfect for an old timer like me. Then here I am stuck here in cornfield Hellinois. Just bad luck. Be cool out there and enjoy. Toocan.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 19:29 #10437Senior Member

Posts: 162Hello.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
Michigan guy here, I was just browsing the picture section and saw this one. What a nice rack on her! Next time I'm in Philly, if ever, I'll have to try to find her! .
-
11-11-22 17:27 #10436Senior Member

Posts: 748Here's a pic of Joy for those that may not know her. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
11-11-22 16:33 #10435Senior Member

Posts: 748Joy is a good girl and fun to meet. For those that don't know her, she can be found at the underpass just past Venango. When she's tired she will wander up another block to Sedgley and sit on the steps by the bus stop.
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]
For those that enjoy the comforts of fake fenders, she has a set that will keep you occupied. Wax on wax off.
Joy is an attractive redhead. Usually clean. It's a shame these last few weeks have taken a toll on her. She can't bathe as often as she would like. She came down to the playground after her loser knocked out her teeth. In spite of that bad experience, she still manages to do a great job and offers no drama. Occasionally she can be found walking back from KnA toward Venango after her shopping trip.
Joy has been around most of this past summer. She's had her share of bad dates out there and keeps truckin'. She hasn't mentioned it to me so, I don't think she has any immediate plans for detox or rehab. My best guess is she will be available through the winter even though she wants some permanent housing. We will see where that goes. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
11-11-22 13:20 #10434Senior Member

Posts: 259Where did you pick her up? Any pics or contact info for active senior members?
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 13:10 #10433Senior Member

Posts: 206The joy of Joy
Not sure if people on this board are familiar with Joy but man is she an absolute pleasure. Pretty girl, amazing attitude does not rush you at all and pretty much down for anything. Spent a lot of time just bullshitting with her and in my 30+ years of mongering she is the only girl I have ever spoken to her that definitely does not belong where she is. I think she is legitimately girlfriend material. Anyway I hope people here know her and if you find her treat her well because she is a gem.
-
11-11-22 11:45 #10432Senior Member

Posts: 130Mongering days Coming To An End
Well guys 30 years of mongering coming to a close. Prostate cancer, radical proctectomy etc. Those of you experienced in this know what the limitations are. Ol Gator its been fun while it lasted. One shining star Kayla (aka Crissy) I've known her and has been a regular for 10+ years. Yes the streets have taken their toll but she's still a good kid and body is still very very strong. We got together last week explained and I explained the situation, after she got done crying, real tears of concern it made no difference she worked me over in ways I never ever imagined. I told her my visits will be limited and I have never shared her number but she said she will take calls from senior members only, her experience with freaks over the last 10+ years have taken their toll. She is still on dope but in those lucid moments she is still a rockstar. So I will give her number to Senior members only. DM me and I will get back to you when I can. Again I don't visit this site as often these last 4 months. To quite the Ol Man. Be safe out there!
-
11-11-22 11:30 #10431Banned Member

Posts: 426She made her bed, now she wants other people to feel sad she has to lay in it.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
No thanks Smeagol.
Take this Protein shake down your Gullet for a Jackson and be on your way.
-
11-10-22 22:57 #10430Senior Member

Posts: 987Someone said she probably knows she messed up her life and has completely given up so now at this point her only happiness she gets is from doing drugs. It applies to everyone else on the streets.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
That said, it's a slippery slope to stop caring about people who have given up on themselves. She's a harmless body in Kensington. I feel her her mom. The anguish of knowing your seed is going to die before you out in the streets and there is nothing you can do about it.
-
11-10-22 21:24 #10429Senior Member

Posts: 645Ayo hahahahahahaha. Your a wild dude.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 14:48 #10428Banned Member

Posts: 426Yea I'll ask her after she finishes blessing the Mic.
Originally Posted by SkyBlue2
[View Original Post]
🤣
Dumb B!tch came all the way back to Philadlephia.
If she doesn't care why should we?
Stop listening to these Hoes stories and caring about them.
That should be in the Rule book.
-
11-10-22 04:47 #10427Asshole

Posts: 399After one year in Kensington
It is crazy what one year in Kensington does to someone.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





