Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10383

    Tgtbt

    Reverse image search says its TGTBT. Carrotcake111 if you'd like to see more.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see her? She seems TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/98030862

  2. #10382

    Anyone?

    Has anyone see her? She seems TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/98030862

  3. #10381

    Anyone?

    Has anyone see her? She seems TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/98030862

  4. #10380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWheat  [View Original Post]
    Did I miss something? Who is willing to take one for the team? LOL.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...u/273063476717

    ✨ INCALLS ✨.

    Quick Visit (15 min): 300.

    Half Hour: 400.

    1 Hour: 600.

    2 Hours: 1000.
    I saw her back when she was only charging 200 on Seeking. She was actually a decent dream for the price. No Greek but she let me eat that ass. Not sure about these new updated prices. Search on the Sugar Daddy thread for Jenny for more reviews.

  5. #10379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Avoid is my call

    I remember seeing bad reports on her. She also said before no BBBJ, so now it looks like she might.

    Also the gps and the fact that she is probably trying to be a tourist trap according to her location.

    Stay safe and have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    Fake ass cheeks are the biggest turn off.

  6. #10378
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWheat  [View Original Post]
    Did I miss something? Who is willing to take one for the team? LOL.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...u/273063476717

    ✨ INCALLS ✨.

    Quick Visit (15 min): 300.

    Half Hour: 400.

    1 Hour: 600.

    2 Hours: 1000.
    Fake ass cheeks are the biggest turn off.

  7. #10377
    Did I miss something? Who is willing to take one for the team? LOL.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...u/273063476717

    ✨ INCALLS ✨.

    Quick Visit (15 min): 300.

    Half Hour: 400.

    1 Hour: 600.

    2 Hours: 1000.

  8. #10376
    I have been to Eden and I would compare it to Luxsa. You are paying for a maybe instead of a definite result. Think of it like going to Ruth's and paying up front for dinner for two only to be served a light salad because the server was not in the mood. I had three dreams at this place. The first ended in a satisfactory manner. The second and third had me texting providers on my burner phone as I sat in the parking lot hard enough to cut diamonds with my pockets lighter. Roll the dice if you feel lucky!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaddie  [View Original Post]
    This place is definitely a YMMV place. I've been twice, got FS once and did the milking table the 2nd. From what I've gathered, it depends on the girl. They have certain priced for the massage portion but the extras cost more.

  9. #10375

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by BmygfForAnHour  [View Original Post]
    Does this place have a shower? Hard thing about the spas is no shower.
    No shower at Eden. Their ads say as much if I remember correctly.

  10. #10374
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaddie  [View Original Post]
    This place is definitely a YMMV place. I've been twice, got FS once and did the milking table the 2nd. From what I've gathered, it depends on the girl. They have certain priced for the massage portion but the extras cost more.
    Does this place have a shower? Hard thing about the spas is no shower.

  11. #10373

    I don't have much, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    Hi Brothers. Greetings from up I-4 in Tampa. I'll be in your city during the day shift on Wednesday. I was hoping for some good referrals. I prefer petite under 30 year old And at least cute, but prefer hot. GFE would be great, but not absolutely necessary. I have my eye on the following, if you might have some insight. Thanks in advance. Feel free to PM if you want.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lando/96651342

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3213366792

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4076041885

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5614412711#.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...382/3213809214

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4078932346

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3213948686#.

    Anyway, you get what I like. I'll be happy to help out if you're in Tampa.
    I don't have familiarity with most of those, but reviews have shown that Victoria is not GFE and Tatty'Anna is a recommended avoid. Tons of info on the Positive Escort Reviews board, though, and you can get an idea for who you would want to go visit.

  12. #10372
    Quote Originally Posted by Witnessing  [View Original Post]
    BBWs. None of these offer greek. I don't know about clock watching as I know how long I take. I have not seen Kira personally.

    Tiffany. BBBJ only, smaller bbw - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/96610882.

    Kira. Everything advertised - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/96700410.

    Mimi. Pics very accurate - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/96700410.

    Pregnant. I have not yet visited her, but very good reviews.

    Nikki - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/96483453.

    I recently posted a very negative review of this one. I do not recommend visiting, but she is real and is willing to provide.

    Alexus - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/96688125.
    Thanks for the input.

  13. #10371

    In Orlando on Wednesday

    Hi Brothers. Greetings from up I-4 in Tampa. I'll be in your city during the day shift on Wednesday. I was hoping for some good referrals. I prefer petite under 30 year old And at least cute, but prefer hot. GFE would be great, but not absolutely necessary. I have my eye on the following, if you might have some insight. Thanks in advance. Feel free to PM if you want.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lando/96651342

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3213366792

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4076041885

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5614412711#.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...382/3213809214

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4078932346

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3213948686#.

    Anyway, you get what I like. I'll be happy to help out if you're in Tampa.

  14. #10370

    Providers to look at

    Quote Originally Posted by WassupDoc  [View Original Post]
    I've done a little research and have a rough idea of what I'd like to do when I get there, but I wanted to see if anyone had any tips or leads I might want to follow. I know you have a thread for it, but it's not very active so I figured I'd post here. I'd love to find a BBW who does BBBJ (maybe even BBFS) and isn't a clock watcher. So I was wondering who might be my best options there. I'd also like to find a pregnant provider, so I'd love it if anyone could point me to one. If this isn't the thread for this, I apologize, but I wanted to see what the members might be able to tell me about my search.
    BBWs. None of these offer greek. I don't know about clock watching as I know how long I take. I have not seen Kira personally.

    Tiffany. BBBJ only, smaller bbw - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/96610882.

    Kira. Everything advertised - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/96700410.

    Mimi. Pics very accurate - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/96700410.

    Pregnant. I have not yet visited her, but very good reviews.

    Nikki - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/96483453.

    I recently posted a very negative review of this one. I do not recommend visiting, but she is real and is willing to provide.

    Alexus - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/96688125.

  15. #10369

    I'll be visiting soon

    I've done a little research and have a rough idea of what I'd like to do when I get there, but I wanted to see if anyone had any tips or leads I might want to follow. I know you have a thread for it, but it's not very active so I figured I'd post here. I'd love to find a BBW who does BBBJ (maybe even BBFS) and isn't a clock watcher. So I was wondering who might be my best options there. I'd also like to find a pregnant provider, so I'd love it if anyone could point me to one. If this isn't the thread for this, I apologize, but I wanted to see what the members might be able to tell me about my search.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape