Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 13124
-
11-02-22 19:18 #10409Senior Member

Posts: 113Which one?
Can't be the same Ashley, She collects disability for only having one leg and she wouldn't be able to hold a real job with the dope issue she has, plus she can barely walk due to the fake leg so I doubt she can carry a tray of food and the other girls were heavy in the dope as well.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 18:41 #10408Senior Member

Posts: 164She works at IHOP at Adams on the Blvd.
Originally Posted by RepoMan2642
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 18:27 #10407Senior Member

Posts: 113Anyone having any luck with Whats Your Price? I found 3 Ave girls on the site
I met 10 girls out of talking to 50 most of scammers and 3 of the girls were from the Avenue.
One can be found at Huntington Station 5 ft7 skinny 110 lbs black or brown hair and goes by Charlie or Abby and is from NJ and knows Anna and Ericka very well, another one lives by the Family Dollar kinda thick and goes by Mechelle and does dates with her sister in a place they rent nearby off the ave and the other one is the tall real skinney girl with black hair that walks the ave between the seven 11 and West Moreland on the other side of the 7-11 but and always wears a scarf over her face?
And does anyone know Sara who is preggo on the lower side of Somerset Ave below Frankford Ave?
And has anyone heard from Brittany from NJ who was staying on State Rd near RCF?
-
11-02-22 17:59 #10406Senior Member

Posts: 113Has anyone seen Ashley with one leg?
Last time I saw her she said she was doing better panhandling at a 7 eleven store than doing dates but not the 7-11 store on the ave.
The last time I found her she was at Clearfield and the ave so I guess it would be close to there?
-
11-02-22 17:44 #10405Senior Member

Posts: 113Just saw LaLa on the Ave and a couple dead girls bodies found in a warehouse
LaLa looks good from a block away but she looks like 60 years old up close.
One of my regulars said there is a rummer about a couple girls bodies found dead in a warehouse but I haven't seen anything on the news.
-
11-01-22 01:13 #10404Senior Member

Posts: 32I watch kimgary vids, and drove thru area, there are 8 men to may be 2 girls ratio. How do those men live? Food donation and cloths are good but who pays for their addiction. ? Unless they are gay and prostituting as well. Or robbing and stealing, which hurts them since more crime means less people will visit area and less to rob.
Originally Posted by SkyBlue2
[View Original Post]
Those affordable hoes are doing great charity work for men. We need to protect them. Rich men donating $ = pretty girl giving pussy free or affordable prices.
-
10-30-22 09:56 #10403Senior Member

Posts: 748Such a sad ending
Working girls are becoming the target for easy money more and more. A bunch of wannabe thugs to lazy to earn their own way preying upon those that appear vulnerable.
Originally Posted by SkyBlue2
[View Original Post]
Karma has a way of dealing with shit scum like that. Hope he gets his due. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
10-30-22 00:21 #10402Regular Member

Posts: 17Kensington ave it's the ave
Long time reader & board member.
Respect is needed for posters.
True fact Kensington ave has adopted to social media, news.
I feel safe now north & east of Lehigh ave. Maybe it get better? Sally.
It's been a hell hike for my life since 1992.
25 years ago it was much different. But the same minus the gun violence. M.
If you ask me the year it changed hell to hole. Summer 2001.
Nothing. Nice girls are still around. To much social media.
To the guy that mentioned bree.
Bree horrible stuff happened to her.
Let that sink in for a minute.
LOL at the stories of a guy taking in a street girl.
Out of all the girls. Again don't believe anything posted.
Kensington has been the spot for 35 years.
Respect for the girls go a long way.
Don't be stupid.
Read a post quote.
-
10-29-22 18:12 #10401Senior Member

Posts: 206That is fucking horrible on every level.
Originally Posted by SkyBlue2
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 11:29 #10400Senior Member

Posts: 28Tia, "Such is life in Kensington"
She was Just dropped off from a Date, on her way To her favorite Corner and Jumped along the way, was Robbed Of her Money Hit in the head, and died in the hospital.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 09:49 #10399Senior Member

Posts: 748Tia
Tia had been clean for a couple of years. I was glad when she left street life because she had a bright future. Recently she returned to her old haunt. I would see her at Jasper or find her at Huntingdon. I noticed she was hitting the stuff and hitting it hard again. When that happens one needs to know it's only a matter of time before the habit hits back. Such is life in Kensington. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by SkyBlue2
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 18:10 #10398Senior Member

Posts: 259Thursday night Kenzo
Thursday evening after 7 pm headed to Norristown. Another wasted hours. Nothing in sight worth picking up. Decided to drive 35 min to Kenzo.
Decided to stroll from I street towards buckius / jasper. Limited availability out around 9 pm. Ended up getting jade. 24 slim WSW. No kids.
Had those marks all over her skin from drug use but perfect petite body and ass.
Drained me with a BBJCIM. Was tempted for FS but didn't not partake.
Got her digits and waiting for her to send me a pic.
She's also going to bring a friend next time since I requested 2 mouths if she can make it happen.
Excellent service. Was her first client of the night.
30 min in and out of Kenzo.
-
10-28-22 17:21 #10397Senior Member

Posts: 28Lost another One this week
Rest in Peace "Tia."
-
10-28-22 00:31 #10396Senior Member

Posts: 644She's not in jail. I actually ran into her tonight. She lives in south philly now.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 21:46 #10395Senior Member

Posts: 655Agreed. Safest time is morning. Shit still goes down, but not the way it does later. I've actually picked up many of memorable dates in the morning.
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
Hardest thing is finding a safe place that's out of the way enough. You can do a surprising amount in plain sight though. I've had plenty of action in the Lowes parking lot, backed up to a spot where I can see anyone driving over. But nobody ever has.











Reply With Quote





