rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 875 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 682 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 13124
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10409

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee914  [View Original Post]
    She works at IHOP at Adams on the Blvd.
    Can't be the same Ashley, She collects disability for only having one leg and she wouldn't be able to hold a real job with the dope issue she has, plus she can barely walk due to the fake leg so I doubt she can carry a tray of food and the other girls were heavy in the dope as well.

  2. #10408
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her she said she was doing better panhandling at a 7 eleven store than doing dates but not the 7-11 store on the ave.

    The last time I found her she was at Clearfield and the ave so I guess it would be close to there?
    She works at IHOP at Adams on the Blvd.

  3. #10407

    Anyone having any luck with Whats Your Price? I found 3 Ave girls on the site

    I met 10 girls out of talking to 50 most of scammers and 3 of the girls were from the Avenue.

    One can be found at Huntington Station 5 ft7 skinny 110 lbs black or brown hair and goes by Charlie or Abby and is from NJ and knows Anna and Ericka very well, another one lives by the Family Dollar kinda thick and goes by Mechelle and does dates with her sister in a place they rent nearby off the ave and the other one is the tall real skinney girl with black hair that walks the ave between the seven 11 and West Moreland on the other side of the 7-11 but and always wears a scarf over her face?

    And does anyone know Sara who is preggo on the lower side of Somerset Ave below Frankford Ave?

    And has anyone heard from Brittany from NJ who was staying on State Rd near RCF?

  4. #10406

    Has anyone seen Ashley with one leg?

    Last time I saw her she said she was doing better panhandling at a 7 eleven store than doing dates but not the 7-11 store on the ave.

    The last time I found her she was at Clearfield and the ave so I guess it would be close to there?

  5. #10405

    Just saw LaLa on the Ave and a couple dead girls bodies found in a warehouse

    LaLa looks good from a block away but she looks like 60 years old up close.

    One of my regulars said there is a rummer about a couple girls bodies found dead in a warehouse but I haven't seen anything on the news.

  6. #10404
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlue2  [View Original Post]
    She was Just dropped off from a Date, on her way To her favorite Corner and Jumped along the way, was Robbed Of her Money Hit in the head, and died in the hospital.
    I watch kimgary vids, and drove thru area, there are 8 men to may be 2 girls ratio. How do those men live? Food donation and cloths are good but who pays for their addiction. ? Unless they are gay and prostituting as well. Or robbing and stealing, which hurts them since more crime means less people will visit area and less to rob.

    Those affordable hoes are doing great charity work for men. We need to protect them. Rich men donating $ = pretty girl giving pussy free or affordable prices.

  7. #10403

    Such a sad ending

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlue2  [View Original Post]
    She was Just dropped off from a Date, on her way To her favorite Corner and Jumped along the way, was Robbed Of her Money Hit in the head, and died in the hospital.
    Working girls are becoming the target for easy money more and more. A bunch of wannabe thugs to lazy to earn their own way preying upon those that appear vulnerable.

    Karma has a way of dealing with shit scum like that. Hope he gets his due. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  8. #10402

    Kensington ave it's the ave

    Long time reader & board member.

    Respect is needed for posters.

    True fact Kensington ave has adopted to social media, news.

    I feel safe now north & east of Lehigh ave. Maybe it get better? Sally.

    It's been a hell hike for my life since 1992.

    25 years ago it was much different. But the same minus the gun violence. M.

    If you ask me the year it changed hell to hole. Summer 2001.

    Nothing. Nice girls are still around. To much social media.

    To the guy that mentioned bree.

    Bree horrible stuff happened to her.

    Let that sink in for a minute.

    LOL at the stories of a guy taking in a street girl.

    Out of all the girls. Again don't believe anything posted.

    Kensington has been the spot for 35 years.

    Respect for the girls go a long way.

    Don't be stupid.

    Read a post quote.

  9. #10401
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlue2  [View Original Post]
    She was Just dropped off from a Date, on her way To her favorite Corner and Jumped along the way, was Robbed Of her Money Hit in the head, and died in the hospital.
    That is fucking horrible on every level.

  10. #10400

    Tia, "Such is life in Kensington"

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Tia had been clean for a couple of years. I was glad when she left street life because she had a bright future. Recently she returned to her old haunt. I would see her at Jasper or find her at Huntingdon. I noticed she was hitting the stuff and hitting it hard again. When that happens one needs to know it's only a matter of time before the habit hits back. Such is life in Kensington. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    She was Just dropped off from a Date, on her way To her favorite Corner and Jumped along the way, was Robbed Of her Money Hit in the head, and died in the hospital.

  11. #10399

    Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlue2  [View Original Post]
    Rest in Peace "Tia."
    Tia had been clean for a couple of years. I was glad when she left street life because she had a bright future. Recently she returned to her old haunt. I would see her at Jasper or find her at Huntingdon. I noticed she was hitting the stuff and hitting it hard again. When that happens one needs to know it's only a matter of time before the habit hits back. Such is life in Kensington. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  12. #10398

    Thursday night Kenzo

    Thursday evening after 7 pm headed to Norristown. Another wasted hours. Nothing in sight worth picking up. Decided to drive 35 min to Kenzo.

    Decided to stroll from I street towards buckius / jasper. Limited availability out around 9 pm. Ended up getting jade. 24 slim WSW. No kids.

    Had those marks all over her skin from drug use but perfect petite body and ass.

    Drained me with a BBJCIM. Was tempted for FS but didn't not partake.

    Got her digits and waiting for her to send me a pic.

    She's also going to bring a friend next time since I requested 2 mouths if she can make it happen.

    Excellent service. Was her first client of the night.

    30 min in and out of Kenzo.

  13. #10397

    Lost another One this week

    Rest in Peace "Tia."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (2401).png‎   Screenshot (2400).jpg‎  

  14. #10396
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    No Krissten is kinda Gruff.

    I belive she is in jail.
    She's not in jail. I actually ran into her tonight. She lives in south philly now.

  15. #10395
    Quote Originally Posted by LBerkey  [View Original Post]
    Everything RepoMan said. If you want safety, stay home and surf some porn. The Ave is about the farthest thing from safe. Potholes, traffic accidents, zombies trying to fuck up your car is the bottom level. Goes all the way up to jarjackings and homicide. If you are just starting out, consider mornings. No, it's not "safer" But it is slower. Fewer people. Get your bearings.

    But if safety is your primary concern, don't go.
    Agreed. Safest time is morning. Shit still goes down, but not the way it does later. I've actually picked up many of memorable dates in the morning.

    Hardest thing is finding a safe place that's out of the way enough. You can do a surprising amount in plain sight though. I've had plenty of action in the Lowes parking lot, backed up to a spot where I can see anyone driving over. But nobody ever has.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape