Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 183 of 875 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 233 283 683 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 13124
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10394

    The answer is YES

    Quote Originally Posted by RisklyDad  [View Original Post]
    Safety (5 pm vs 2 am).

    Availability and options (5 pm vs 2 am).

    Which day (weekday or weekend).

    Vehicle (should I rent a SUV or use my old sedan).

    Duration of parking at spot (2 min vs 10 minutes).

    What are your views about the above?
    The answer to the first 4 questions is Yes, As for views, the best view is the back of her head in your lap earning her dope money, the true oxygen of the Kensington Avenue economy.

  2. #10393
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Safety (5 pm vs 2 am).

    Just like you are driving around looking for girl's the robbers are driving around looking for people to rob and car jack!!

    Don't think you are safe if people are around bec they arent going to help you!
    Everything RepoMan said. If you want safety, stay home and surf some porn. The Ave is about the farthest thing from safe. Potholes, traffic accidents, zombies trying to fuck up your car is the bottom level. Goes all the way up to jarjackings and homicide. If you are just starting out, consider mornings. No, it's not "safer" But it is slower. Fewer people. Get your bearings.

    But if safety is your primary concern, don't go.

  3. #10392

    None of it is safe

    Safety (5 pm vs 2 am).

    Just like you are driving around looking for girl's the robbers are driving around looking for people to rob and car jack!!

    Don't think you are safe if people are around bec they arent going to help you!

  4. #10391

    Time and Day KA

    Safety (5 pm vs 2 am).

    Availability and options (5 pm vs 2 am).

    Which day (weekday or weekend).

    Vehicle (should I rent a SUV or use my old sedan).

    Duration of parking at spot (2 min vs 10 minutes).

    What are your views about the above?

  5. #10390

    Norristown

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyDaGoat  [View Original Post]
    Do any one have info on Norristown area? Or contacts? I have been seeing some females around in my way to the gym but never attempted to see if they are actually SW.
    Norristown is a different forum. Check the "Philadelphia Suburbs" forum:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...lphia-Surburbs

  6. #10389

    Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by VaKnob  [View Original Post]
    Picked-up WSW on KA and E Sedgley. I don't usually do a scoop right on KA but it was pretty late and no LEO in sight. Kristy is 5'6" pretty (8), thin/petite, under 30yr. Dirty Blonde, small breasts wearing really nice black tank top with tiny white shorts. Agreed to trade a Jax & a Linc for BBBJ. She new a nice quiet spot. Very nice oral skilz BBBJ CIM WS. This young damsel has a really nice tight ass too. Told her I would look for her again. Did not get digits. I stopped asking for digits because numbers are usually dead when you call them anyway.
    Well damn I wonder what she looked like during your encounter.

    I saw her today and is certainly cute.

    The Drugs are tearing her apart though.

    Her teeth are getting Black and some are sharp.

    I could tell she was a solid 9 at one point.

    Ass looked flat, until she took it out. It was serveicable.

    Small chest.

    She took care of business.

    And she told me she was 45, so she must have looks amazing back in 2009.

  7. #10388
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Damn. That fucked up. Hopefully that works out for her tho. She was losing too much weight being out on the ave.
    Yes.

    I prefer her with the weight.

    She was around 175 lbs at one point.

  8. #10387
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    No Krissten is kinda Gruff.

    I belive she is in jail.
    Damn. That fucked up. Hopefully that works out for her tho. She was losing too much weight being out on the ave.

  9. #10386

    Dear gator

    Every area that I monger in always has a godfather who knows all of the tricks of the trade. Can you recommend where is a good place to hunt? I don't know the area well so I really just go on Allegheny and Kensington and go about a mile in each direction staying on Kensington. Would appreciate any info as I plan on going hunting in about two weeks.

  10. #10385
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a couple of smaller tattoos? Very soft spoken girl. Takes her time? If so I was with her about 3 weeks ago. Excellent time. Would love her number if she has one.
    No Krissten is kinda Gruff.

    I belive she is in jail.

  11. #10384
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen redhead Kristen with the big tits? I haven't seen her out in a while.
    Does she have a couple of smaller tattoos? Very soft spoken girl. Takes her time? If so I was with her about 3 weeks ago. Excellent time. Would love her number if she has one.

  12. #10383

    Kristen

    Anybody seen redhead Kristen with the big tits? I haven't seen her out in a while.

  13. #10382

    Ana's #

    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Anna has her phone working and is staying in Wildwood NJ now and her bf went back to his parents.
    Bro can you pm me it.

  14. #10381
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Make sure you have full coverage insurance on your car.
    And full life insurance on your life.

  15. #10380

    All things considered

    Quote Originally Posted by DjBangaz43  [View Original Post]
    Would a newer model Cadillac sedan stand put mongering on Kensington? Interested in taking the plunge but want to mitigate my risk as much as possible in terms of both carjackings / robbing and attention from law enforcement.
    Ya, I would rather cruise Kensington Avenue in a 1971 Ford Pinto with tinted glass but we can't always get what we want. In my book, a far bigger concern is the level of mongering experience the driver has, that matters a hellva lot more than the make and model of the car. Kensington Avenue is no place for beginners or the faint of heart.

    All the experience in the world still provides no guarantees for one's safety. It's a dangerous hobby and risks can only be mitigated, not eliminated. If a Cadillac is the only car you have and you still want your dick sucked for $20, I don't see where you have much choice. I suppose Camden's Broadway is a fraction less dangerous but still, you are taking a chance there too.

    Just keep the doors locked, know where your fast exit is, don't pick up on the Avenue, make the SW walk to you, be aware of your surroundings at all time and most of all, if you sense anything, it's far better to drive away to live to see another day than it is to be pussy drunk at the wrong time. Any one advising this guy that his Cadillac makes him a target is missing the bigger point, we are all targets and the responsibility for one's safety is strictly our own. Monger on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape