Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 841 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 341 741 791 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 891 941 1341 1841 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28667

    Accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage.
    Saw her also, all above accurate but I must not have as much game .1.5 hit hh, then another. 5 when I asked for BBBJ. I didn't get mine on the house🙄.

  2. #28666
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage.
    Is she still intown? I text but no reply.

  3. #28665
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    Add says DATY and in text she says ok, but arrived and wasn't allowed to eat. A lot of teeth in the mix check and her fakeness was a turn off. Walked away unsatisfied. Was able to at least get some of my investment back.
    Interesting her mic skills to me was pretty good too me and my neighbor is pretty sensitive so I can feel the most smallest uncomfortable feeling.

  4. #28664
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics on the link really her? If not, how close?
    I would say about 70 percent close body wise, in the face she looks kind of like salma hayek.

  5. #28663

    Was Kandy

    She used to go by Kandy, I saw her years ago, she is cute and fun. I would repeat if I lived closer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Searched the name but found nothing. Looks familiar but cannot recall another name she may have used.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/884571542430

  6. #28662

    It is professional standard

    I have seen providers all over the world, also in NYC, LAX and PHL.

    Providers with fish odor are plentiful here in JAX.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    Really? I've been all over the world and I've stuck my face in plenty of pussy.

    JAX has absolutely zero ownership on stank ****.

    Just as the JAX girls would jump off bridges from how bad men's ballsacks stank.

    Ask 'them. And then watch their eyes.

  7. #28661

    Kind of understand what he means maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    Really? I've been all over the world and I've stuck my face in plenty of pussy.

    JAX has absolutely zero ownership on stank ****.

    Just as the JAX girls would jump off bridges from how bad men's ballsacks stank.

    Ask 'them. And then watch their eyes.
    Maybe it's just the areas he was in. Was stationed in and out ofNC, for a couple decades. Let me say until moved down to Florida to reside. Within the personal life, and between the hobby. Never seen the disgusting belly's as seen down here. Like literally never seen it until I touched down here. From the post I put up one can see I prefer bbw / thick chicks. Yet never seen this melting cheese, oatmeal pie looking crap. That humbled me.

    Yet experience the Stank all through middle and high school and beyond.

    There's barely any "normal " chicks in the game now. Just crackheads then next strap up overpriced crackheads and overpriced normal checks. Then good looking ok chicks who will take an hand off at the wrist.

  8. #28660
    Senior Member


    Posts: 200
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone familiar with this one?. I do remember her posting on Stg awhile back but never seen any reviews. She's trying to get me to pay a deposit to see her which is a hell no for me.
    She is a pass. Saw her twice. Will not repeat.

  9. #28659

    If I recall

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Searched the name but found nothing. Looks familiar but cannot recall another name she may have used.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/884571542430
    Try Kandy.

  10. #28658

    Sasha

    Searched the name but found nothing. Looks familiar but cannot recall another name she may have used.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/884571542430

  11. #28657

    Beautiful traveling latina

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about this one. She is short looks about 4 foot but 5 ft 2 at the most. She is in great shape man made breasts but her.

    Skin is so soft you'll accept it. Got to really double mention soft skin cause she is super delicate. She is Venezuelan so very little English. She was super kind didn't rush and superb mic skills at that. Total damage 100 tokens.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ville/97480976
    Are the pics on the link really her? If not, how close?

  12. #28656

    Hey fellow monger. Back in town. Need some intel

    Anyone know of anyone who isn't pulling the deposit bullshit. What the hell s going on. Friggan crazy. Any help will do. Thanks T!!

  13. #28655

    Lolz

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    Fish smell is no fun at all. I've Only experienced here in JAX. Not sure what's up with providers in JAX. Why can't they stick a finger and smell their pussies before they open for business?

    I have come cross 4 or 5 providers around JTB with smelly pussies. Must be something going around JTB. Fish smell is a total turn off!

    Providers, please make sure your pussies are in good working order. Pussies do need to smell nice or clean. Absolutely a must for any provider.
    Really? I've been all over the world and I've stuck my face in plenty of pussy.

    JAX has absolutely zero ownership on stank ****.

    Just as the JAX girls would jump off bridges from how bad men's ballsacks stank.

    Ask 'them. And then watch their eyes.

  14. #28654

    Cute. But adds misleading

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about this one. She is short looks about 4 foot but 5 ft 2 at the most. She is in great shape man made breasts but her.

    Skin is so soft you'll accept it. Got to really double mention soft skin cause she is super delicate. She is Venezuelan so very little English. She was super kind didn't rush and superb mic skills at that. Total damage 100 tokens.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ville/97480976
    Add says DATY and in text she says ok, but arrived and wasn't allowed to eat. A lot of teeth in the mix check and her fakeness was a turn off. Walked away unsatisfied. Was able to at least get some of my investment back.

  15. #28653
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about this chic, has anyone dreamed with this big booty broad??
    She's fun. I and a few others have reviewed her. Last saw her about a week and a half ago. GFE good time. A little more than average but well worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape