Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 844 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 344 744 794 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 894 944 1344 1844 ... LastLast
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28638
    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Can't find anything in her. Appreciate it.

    https://callescort.org/904-335-6503

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9043356503
    Just read a bad review about her.

  2. #28637
    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at a nice upscale hotel. It's her in the pics the last one especially. 5" maybe around 110 lbs or less columbian latina and yes she has an hour glass body with fake boobs and very pretty honey colored eyes. Speaks no English so hard to communicate. I know some Spanish but not fluent. She offers standard price with GFE add on in her text whe.

    I was communicating. I got the QV GFE I think LOL. She was butt naked when I walked in room and I got naked and she started immediately French kissing me which was actually quite passionate and surprised me. We basically made out for about 5 minutes stopped out on a rubber and she got on the bed immediately for doggy. Let me just say she was super tight and moaned a lot k took my time but only lasted 5 min or so she kinda looked dissapointed when I pulled out after I blew my load. I went to the bathroom to clean up and I assumed it was over and my cock was still hard for the most part and she was sitting in the bed while I started to get dressed and she crawled over and started a BBBJ for quite a while. I was super surprised and it was a good one. I couldn't come again but when she stopped we made out again. Maybe I paid for this or it was included hard to say because if the language barrier but she is fine as fuck and I wish I had brought more cash because that pussy was so good and wanted to duck this Latina more LOL. She was looking at me as I left and was kinda expressionless. I think she's leaving Friday from what I gathered but I'd see her again very pretty MILF.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2950598
    What was the damage.

  3. #28636

    All True

    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at a nice upscale hotel. It's her in the pics the last one especially. 5" maybe around 110 lbs or less columbian latina and yes she has an hour glass body with fake boobs and very pretty honey colored eyes. Speaks no English so hard to communicate. I know some Spanish but not fluent. She offers standard price with GFE add on in her text whe.

    I was communicating. I got the QV GFE I think LOL. She was butt naked when I walked in room and I got naked and she started immediately French kissing me which was actually quite passionate and surprised me. We basically made out for about 5 minutes stopped out on a rubber and she got on the bed immediately for doggy. Let me just say she was super tight and moaned a lot k took my time but only lasted 5 min or so she kinda looked dissapointed when I pulled out after I blew my load. I went to the bathroom to clean up and I assumed it was over and my cock was still hard for the most part and she was sitting in the bed while I started to get dressed and she crawled over and started a BBBJ for quite a while. I was super surprised and it was a good one. I couldn't come again but when she stopped we made out again. Maybe I paid for this or it was included hard to say because if the language barrier but she is fine as fuck and I wish I had brought more cash because that pussy was so good and wanted to duck this Latina more LOL. She was looking at me as I left and was kinda expressionless. I think she's leaving Friday from what I gathered but I'd see her again very pretty MILF.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2950598
    Went by this morning and will again until my piece falls off LOL I will take these travel Columbians any day of the week over the local junkie trash here. That BBBJ had some nice suction I almost couldn't hold on. Jimmy hat on and she goes like a champ. So good! I've got a few other UTR that message me when one of their friends is visiting. Always worth it.

  4. #28635

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    I have a nice spinner UTR in green cove I can work a trade with for another in the Green Cove / Clay county area.

    I've put this up before and got nothing but catfish and bullshit. My UTR is real, and a very sweet girl, not handing her off to someone whos full of shit.

    If you have a good UTR you want to trade, DM me, I will verify yours is real before handing over my info.

    Thanks!
    Messaged you.

  5. #28634

    Green Cove / Clay county UTR / Trade

    I have a nice spinner UTR in green cove I can work a trade with for another in the Green Cove / Clay county area.

    I've put this up before and got nothing but catfish and bullshit. My UTR is real, and a very sweet girl, not handing her off to someone whos full of shit.

    If you have a good UTR you want to trade, DM me, I will verify yours is real before handing over my info.

    Thanks!

  6. #28633

    Gatita Caliente

    I saw her at a nice upscale hotel. It's her in the pics the last one especially. 5" maybe around 110 lbs or less columbian latina and yes she has an hour glass body with fake boobs and very pretty honey colored eyes. Speaks no English so hard to communicate. I know some Spanish but not fluent. She offers standard price with GFE add on in her text whe.

    I was communicating. I got the QV GFE I think LOL. She was butt naked when I walked in room and I got naked and she started immediately French kissing me which was actually quite passionate and surprised me. We basically made out for about 5 minutes stopped out on a rubber and she got on the bed immediately for doggy. Let me just say she was super tight and moaned a lot k took my time but only lasted 5 min or so she kinda looked dissapointed when I pulled out after I blew my load. I went to the bathroom to clean up and I assumed it was over and my cock was still hard for the most part and she was sitting in the bed while I started to get dressed and she crawled over and started a BBBJ for quite a while. I was super surprised and it was a good one. I couldn't come again but when she stopped we made out again. Maybe I paid for this or it was included hard to say because if the language barrier but she is fine as fuck and I wish I had brought more cash because that pussy was so good and wanted to duck this Latina more LOL. She was looking at me as I left and was kinda expressionless. I think she's leaving Friday from what I gathered but I'd see her again very pretty MILF.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2950598

  7. #28632
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm going to be going to Miami and I want to be in the Wynwood area. Anyone have a suggestion for a spinner that offers Nuro? I posted on the Miami board but nobody's responded.

    Thanks, be safe jax.
    Message me.

  8. #28631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to kink shame anyone. Dude wants to get pegged, good for him.

    But Madame D was front-page news when she got arrested, and she's been arrested again recently.

    Maybe nothing happens, and everyone has fun. But the worst case scenario is she gets popped again while you're around her. That's a bad situation.

    What are going to say? "Oh no, officer, she was trying to sell me some Tupperware. ".

    It's a shame, because most of her reviews are very good. Her clients love her. In a better world, what she provides would be legal with no hassles.
    Thank you.

  9. #28630

    Miami

    Hey guys, I'm going to be going to Miami and I want to be in the Wynwood area. Anyone have a suggestion for a spinner that offers Nuro? I posted on the Miami board but nobody's responded.

    Thanks, be safe jax.

  10. #28629

    Starr

    Has anybody seen Starr recently curious if she's safe and fun. Pictures got me going but I'm sure they are old and outdated and reviews are mixed if I'm even looking up the right person. Any information would help.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/918518948034

  11. #28628

    Madam D

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to kink shame anyone. Dude wants to get pegged, good for him.

    But Madame D was front-page news when she got arrested, and she's been arrested again recently.

    Maybe nothing happens, and everyone has fun. But the worst case scenario is she gets popped again while you're around her. That's a bad situation.

    What are going to say? "Oh no, officer, she was trying to sell me some Tupperware. ".

    It's a shame, because most of her reviews are very good. Her clients love her. In a better world, what she provides would be legal with no hassles.
    And what we do is legal and without shame? IDK, in Europe nooo problem! The only difference between her, others and ourselves is that we haven't been caught!, yet!! Meanwhile, do you take a risk seeing her? No more than seeing anyone in this hobby, IMHO! Madam D is just trying to make a living and I'm sure trying to pay her legal bills! I guess that being back in her "hunting grounds" more risky I suppose! Besides, I'm sure that she has her regulars in this area because she's been operating here for years. She does provide a great experience with an opportunity for mongers to explore their sexual boundaries. I just know that she's taken me to places I've never been before but really enjoyed. Never boring! Personally, she certainly knows how to please a man and every time I have visited her I come away drained and completely satisfied!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 19E34687-A83B-4196-8055-440983938351.jpeg‎   9D164228-7ABD-4F8E-8283-A037F9F0AB78.jpeg‎   4C24E5D9-4368-4D6D-88E3-1284884288BE.jpeg‎  

  12. #28627
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert00  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any idea when Snow will be getting out?
    Who is she??

  13. #28626
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    She had milk in her boobs back then.

    The fucking inflation is unreal! Who is paying these ridiculous prices? How can so many of these providers keep asking insane prices? Don't they have rooms to pay! Some stupid shit is going around here in JAX.

    Fucking inflation!
    Is that stacia? Very similar looking, she is a who I think you're describing. High pitched annoying voice? I'm not positive this is her but it damn sure is close.

  14. #28625
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Dude about to get pegged. No Thank you. LOL.
    I'm not going to kink shame anyone. Dude wants to get pegged, good for him.

    But Madame D was front-page news when she got arrested, and she's been arrested again recently.

    Maybe nothing happens, and everyone has fun. But the worst case scenario is she gets popped again while you're around her. That's a bad situation.

    What are going to say? "Oh no, officer, she was trying to sell me some Tupperware. ".

    It's a shame, because most of her reviews are very good. Her clients love her. In a better world, what she provides would be legal with no hassles.

  15. #28624

    Real. But you will regret

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeH  [View Original Post]
    She's real but her shit is dry. Like something might be wrong down below. Also a starfish, but she's real.
    Pics kinda look the same except lot of weight gain and cellulite. One of the top 3 worst experiences in my life! Dry would be correct also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape