Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 850 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 350 750 800 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 900 950 1350 1850 ... LastLast
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 41264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28529

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by Foregone  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with this one? Looks really cute. I haven't seen her mentioned here yet.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/951118574268
    I am also wondering if anyone has seen her before.

  2. #28528

    Greek providers?

    I'm looking for some Greek fun. If Any of you mongers know a provider who does Greek and can take a pouding, let me know. Pm me or quote this post. What are the going rates for greek?

  3. #28527

    Mariah?

    Anybody have experience with this one? Looks really cute. I haven't seen her mentioned here yet.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/951118574268

  4. #28526
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Hoping to set something up this week.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/376069235020
    I tried, and tried, and tried!

    I was told from someone else that it was a revenge ad, and this young lady didn't actually post it. I can't confirm that though.

  5. #28525

    Sj

    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this cutie. I googled, searched here under SJ and found one other add 9/21 but nothing. Any info or experience?

    Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/095988275516
    Seen her once like 2 years ago. FS wasn't an option back then due to her possibly giving me a gift at that time (I appreciated her honesty). She was also underweight and had some scabs on her face. As for the activities that did take place, her DFK and BBBJ were skills above average. Not a DT but still solid. She also had a good personality.

    Fast forward to today, she looks a lot healthier now based on the pics. She doesn't look emaciated.

  6. #28524

    Link or pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by LilDDennis  [View Original Post]
    Her pics look good compared to what's out there on skip.

    She even had decent reviews and looks hot so booked some time.

    Lives with Room mate and Bf. House smells like smoke and dog piss but she does look like the pics.

    And I was already too excited so followed her to the room. Nice comfortable. We make small talk take care of the gift and get down to it.

    NOT GFE as advertised. BBJ was ok nothing special. Decided on K9 and that's when the problem started. The smell was terrible. I mean like come on. Have a damn shower.

    But this one would have to use acid for that smell. Told her changed my mind and just went for the BBJ again and finished while I watched phub on the phone.

    I do not understand why providers do not take care of themselves after asking for such high gifts.
    Who are you talking about? Without a link or some pics, we have no idea.

  7. #28523

    Info

    Anyone seen this one? Hoping to set something up this week.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/376069235020

  8. #28522

    Don't do it.

    Her pics look good compared to what's out there on skip.

    She even had decent reviews and looks hot so booked some time.

    Lives with Room mate and Bf. House smells like smoke and dog piss but she does look like the pics.

    And I was already too excited so followed her to the room. Nice comfortable. We make small talk take care of the gift and get down to it.

    NOT GFE as advertised. BBJ was ok nothing special. Decided on K9 and that's when the problem started. The smell was terrible. I mean like come on. Have a damn shower.

    But this one would have to use acid for that smell. Told her changed my mind and just went for the BBJ again and finished while I watched phub on the phone.

    I do not understand why providers do not take care of themselves after asking for such high gifts.

  9. #28521

    Junkie

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGolfer  [View Original Post]
    Searched the string and couldn't find any.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/445816727904
    Stay away, she hates what she does and is always passing out. Takes forever to get down to business, to busy getting high in the bathroom. Then can't keep a convo and it's an awful dream. 15-20 lbs less then the pictures. Poor girl needs help.

  10. #28520

    Definitely cute, but still unimpressed

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDanny79  [View Original Post]
    Alissa is real and she also, she has a friend that looks just a good if not better! The whole midland thing is their last location and they forget to change it!

    Well looks like we got fun don't know how long it will last though!

    Alissa.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/539597929365

    Nicole.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/938343230199
    I had a dream about Alissa recently. It took way too long to meet up after scheduling an initial time, moving locations etc. Annoying but it happens. Finally I go to see her and her friend is also there, both cute, both topless. Friend goes into the bathroom and after the donation we do our thing. It was ok, but she was just so unenthusiastic. Lots of rules too. Would not repeat.

  11. #28519

    Where is Evie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pix4U  [View Original Post]
    If you like this girl's looks, you should go for Evie. Looks similar (and better), is easy to get along with, much better tits, and no parting gifts.
    I'm interested, but having a hard time finding her. Any hints on how to search for her?

  12. #28518

    Sj

    Has anyone seen this cutie. I googled, searched here under SJ and found one other add 9/21 but nothing. Any info or experience?

    Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/095988275516

  13. #28517
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieRunkle  [View Original Post]
    There many reviews of this provider. Search Mimi. I recall many liked the service but a stank puss warning was issued. I have never seen her.
    What's the trick to getting Meme to want to see you? I get through 95% of the set up phase with her and she asks me my age and race (35 White) and then ghosts me. Am I just getting her at the wrong time? Does she want guys over 40? I recognize that she has a stank puss warning but I've had a halfway-decent success rate asking if I can smell before I try and if it's no good, I'll ask her to go clean up. If I play my cards right, I'm usually able to get in the shower and assist in the clean up. If they say no, I dip.

  14. #28516

    Thanks for Heads Up on Sunshine. But Also Lesson Do Not Bring Wallet Into Her Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd33  [View Original Post]
    I have been a member for a while and don't usually post but I need to this time. I have seen Sunshine before, I know she's not the best but I have seen her many times over the years. When I arrived I sent her a text as usual and she said to wait five minutes, ten went by and a couple of guys walked out of her place. Then I got a message saying I could come in. She said it was her brother and he had to give her something, but that wasn't her brother then she disappeared to the bathroom for about ten more minutes. The last couple of times she seemed a little out of it, her place was a mess more than usual this time. I put the envelope on the table as usual, after I didn't hear her I knocked on the bathroom door and she didn't answer at first so I knocked louder and she sounded startled saying she fell asleep? I should have left at that point but my little brain was telling me what to do. She was definitely on something and very high when she came out and her toes had blood on them which she disappeared again with a bandaid between them when she came back. She fell asleep once while she had the lollypop in, and another time halfway through it and she would have fell off the bed if I wouldn't have caught her in my dream. At that point I made an excuse up that I was late and had to go so I went to the bathroom to clean up, came back and dressed and she hugged me and apologized then I left and her "brothers" we're right outside when I walked out. When I was in the bathroom I saw a few syringes in the trash, and I knew this was the last time. Like I said have seen her many times before but I have never seen her like this. After I left I made it to a gas station I went in to get something to drink and found out the money I had just got out of the ATM and two cards were gone from my wallet. Being pissed I went back and walked in and her dopeboys were there in the place. I told him I wanted my cards, I wasn't worried about the money and he tried to start something until he saw what I had. I went in and she was passed out hanging off the bed, I saw my cards on the floor, picked them up and left. Stay away from her if you don't want to get caught up in something. I hate to see it, she has been dependable over the years but this could have been bad in so many ways.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/829432870563
    Wallets. I always leave my wallet in my can, have my cash in my pocket.

    No reason to ever bring a wallet into a provider's room.

    Thanks for the head up on Sunshine, I will avoid her and her DB buddies.

    And I will keep leaving my wallet in my car when I go to dream with a provider. I do not want her having my license, my address, and all my cards!

  15. #28515

    Fish smell, OMG!

    Fish smell is no fun at all. I've Only experienced here in JAX. Not sure what's up with providers in JAX. Why can't they stick a finger and smell their pussies before they open for business?

    I have come cross 4 or 5 providers around JTB with smelly pussies. Must be something going around JTB. Fish smell is a total turn off!

    Providers, please make sure your pussies are in good working order. Pussies do need to smell nice or clean. Absolutely a must for any provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    I can handle the cig smell but not the fish smell. Anyone have advice on asking a chic to clean up down there before a date?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape