Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 18423
-
10-28-22 14:56 #10443Senior Member

Posts: 124Tattedclassic
I was texting with her 8 days ago and she went silent. Smoking pics though! Great freckles, LOL She seemed uneasy about an arrangement, or maybe she is just new and still testing the waters.
Originally Posted by Tyrex2
[View Original Post]
Here is her link: https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-ce4afad489a1.
-
10-28-22 14:49 #10442Senior Member

Posts: 216Scammed today
Gents.
I am embarrassed to say I was scammed today. I didn't see any red flags and she had a script she followed really well. We had a nice lunch and I mistakenly paid her before we went into her apartment in the parking lot. She took a run for it right after I paid her. Her name is sexy mami on seeking. Of course I am blocked now so I can't share the link. 26 year old in Maryland. Latina.
-
10-28-22 14:25 #10441Senior Member

Posts: 109Actually she does. I had a filter on.
Originally Posted by BDM1227
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 14:24 #10440Senior Member

Posts: 109Does not come up for me.
Originally Posted by Tyrex2
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 13:29 #10439Senior Member

Posts: 117Tattedclassic. NCNS
I'd post the link but think I got blocked or she's been kicked. Was very easy to talk to and agreed to meeting way too easily, was set to do sushi near my place. Was a no show, no call. Not a big deal, had a great dinner anyway and flirted with the bartender LOL. Number starts with 252. Anybody want to check if I'm blocked or if she got kicked, appreciate it. Thanks.
-
10-27-22 19:09 #10438Senior Member

Posts: 287Not wrong, she does look a lot like the Herndon mugger found a new pic filter. See if you can get a first name or a phone number.
Originally Posted by Tyrex2
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 15:29 #10437Senior Member

Posts: 363Did you plan to meet?
These two probably are looking to wine & dine at someone's expense, suspect they may ghost after, or not, you never know with couples. I've done MFM before, but these two approaching it different, may be looking into networking and getting into some clubs. There are some reach individuals on SA I heard from another SB, so may be fishing.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 12:10 #10436Senior Member

Posts: 1042Or just use GoodRx and pay cash at Costco or Walmart. CHEAP!
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 10:55 #10435Senior Member

Posts: 452Victoria
She has been on SA for a long time and there are reviews of her in the forum. Just don't remember her profile name on seeking.
Originally Posted by BlueBites
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 10:52 #10434Senior Member

Posts: 1042Damn, so you got two kids with your SBs?
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
I got to regular SBs that are on IUD, so I think I am pretty safe giving them creampies.
But this other newer SB is not on BC, so I got to get her the Plan B pills. Got to tell her not to release them eggs on days that I am giving her creampies LOL.
-
10-27-22 10:02 #10433Regular Member

Posts: 2Any intel on VictoriaRa123
Any intel on her would be great.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...7dcd6eddf39ffd
-
10-27-22 08:28 #10432Senior Member

Posts: 1063Try Alldaychemist they might have it. I get the generic Viagra from there.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 07:55 #10431Senior Member

Posts: 423Trulicity and Ozempic (both injections) can achieve weight loss in appropriate dosages and they have been used strictly as a weight loss aid. No magic, they just trick your stomach into staying full. Many don't like the resulting uncomfortable feeling. Overeating becomes a miserable experience. I think both drugs stimulate the pancreas, resulting in proper insulin production for A1 c control. Neither drug is a permanent weight loss solution. Weight can be gained back if you can't control your intake.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 01:51 #10430Senior Member

Posts: 525Exactly!
I could lose an erection over that!
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 00:19 #10429Senior Member

Posts: 1026If my memory recalls, this lady is a pro but not a mugger.
Originally Posted by Tyrex2
[View Original Post]
BTW, what is the best way you guys have found to get access to these weight loss drugs? It seems they're not actually prescribed for weight loss, but for other health issues.
I have Kaiser for my health insurance, those assholes are extremely difficult to get any form of treatment, so I don't have hope I can go to my primary care physician and get a prescription for non-medical purposes.










Reply With Quote






