Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 533 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 583 633 1033 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10435

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBites  [View Original Post]
    She has been on SA for a long time and there are reviews of her in the forum. Just don't remember her profile name on seeking.

  2. #10434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    It's all the same. One SB used My Ways last year, and she got pregnant. My most recent one was 2 months ago and that was the original Plan B. Plan B is 95% effective taken with in 24 hrs. If you creampie right at the time her body release the egg it don't make a difference. I can tell you that both times I impregnate my SBs they were both very horny. My experience is that they are all the same. Just get what's cheaper.
    Damn, so you got two kids with your SBs?

    I got to regular SBs that are on IUD, so I think I am pretty safe giving them creampies.

    But this other newer SB is not on BC, so I got to get her the Plan B pills. Got to tell her not to release them eggs on days that I am giving her creampies LOL.

  3. #10433

    Any intel on VictoriaRa123


  4. #10432
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    If my memory recalls, this lady is a pro but not a mugger.

    BTW, what is the best way you guys have found to get access to these weight loss drugs? It seems they're not actually prescribed for weight loss, but for other health issues.

    I have Kaiser for my health insurance, those assholes are extremely difficult to get any form of treatment, so I don't have hope I can go to my primary care physician and get a prescription for non-medical purposes.
    Try Alldaychemist they might have it. I get the generic Viagra from there.

  5. #10431
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Guess the moral of the story is do some research before you shoot down someone's suggestion.
    This is a new drug to lower A1 C and has the side effect of losing some weight (not a lot), hence the need for doctors who'd be willing to prescribe for weight loss unless your A1 C is high and the meds that you're taking now have not helped.
    Trulicity and Ozempic (both injections) can achieve weight loss in appropriate dosages and they have been used strictly as a weight loss aid. No magic, they just trick your stomach into staying full. Many don't like the resulting uncomfortable feeling. Overeating becomes a miserable experience. I think both drugs stimulate the pancreas, resulting in proper insulin production for A1 c control. Neither drug is a permanent weight loss solution. Weight can be gained back if you can't control your intake.

  6. #10430

    Exactly!

    I could lose an erection over that!

  7. #10429
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    This isn't the scam artist / mugger from a while back in Tysons is it? Just need a sanity check, some folks may remember a group working with a female who had a profile on seeking / SA and would lure folks out to a "date" and had a group of guys effectively mug the respondent. This was out in Tysons though and I think she listed Tysons on those profiles.

    I remember her having shorter red hair, but then this profile popped up and it second pic looks kinda similar, so anyone seen LovelyLady94 and can dispel my tinfoil hat tingling feeling, LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-a73b595ec9cb#.

    And apologies if I'm wrong.
    If my memory recalls, this lady is a pro but not a mugger.

    BTW, what is the best way you guys have found to get access to these weight loss drugs? It seems they're not actually prescribed for weight loss, but for other health issues.

    I have Kaiser for my health insurance, those assholes are extremely difficult to get any form of treatment, so I don't have hope I can go to my primary care physician and get a prescription for non-medical purposes.

  8. #10428

    Might be me going full paranoid but.

    This isn't the scam artist / mugger from a while back in Tysons is it? Just need a sanity check, some folks may remember a group working with a female who had a profile on seeking / SA and would lure folks out to a "date" and had a group of guys effectively mug the respondent. This was out in Tysons though and I think she listed Tysons on those profiles.

    I remember her having shorter red hair, but then this profile popped up and it second pic looks kinda similar, so anyone seen LovelyLady94 and can dispel my tinfoil hat tingling feeling, LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-a73b595ec9cb#.

    And apologies if I'm wrong.

  9. #10427
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    The three bottle service girls who I played with spent their cash like rookie nba superstars. Didn't matter if they were making 6 figures cash, it's why they were in the sugar scene as well. LV bags, trips, a new iPhone 14.didn't matter. The fact that the 13 is pretty much no different from the 14 and worked just fine didn't matter. Just like a nice bag from J crew is pretty much no different than an LV bag. Was all about status with these girls.

    Some dude bought a pair of diamond earrings off of a former SBs seeking wishlist to get her attention. According to her she agreed to meet him (hell if someone paid over $1 k to buy me a pair of earrings without meeting me in person I'd let them take me out to dinner) and he took her to Azumi at the four seasons in Baltimore. He offered her $2 k for an evening of intimacy after dropping $500 for the meal. She declined because he was a catfish and according to her, fatter and uglier than he was in the pictures. I've got no reason to doubt her because she would show me the messages she got from dudes, including him. The allowance offer was in person, but some dudes have mountains of cash they don't know what to do with.

    BTW. She wasn't one of my former bottle girls. She was smoking hot though. That one found an serious boyfriend and we ended things. She was cool AF and was the kind of lady who was on seeking for the dating aspect but also liked having the sugar. Found her after she broke up with a serious boyfriend so I was the rebound guy. I had no problems with that.
    Shit, that's crazy. I guess if you're a disgusting dude that's the price to pay and still get rejected.

    My God it's easier to workout and get plastic surgery then to spend so much just to get rejected.

    If I've that type of free spending money I wouldn't waste time on trashy bottle girls. I'd hit up the NYC college girls / models.

  10. #10426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Guess the moral of the story is do some research before you shoot down someone's suggestion.

    This is a new drug to lower A1 C and has the side effect of losing some weight (not a lot), hence the need for doctors who'd be willing to prescribe for weight loss unless your A1 C is high and the meds that you're taking now have not helped.
    I wasn't shooting down his suggestion, I literally said I'd Google it and see what it's all about.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Isn't new, but is a proven weight loss drug. It's another med to consider that's been proven to work over the long term.
    I had temporary diabetes in 2020 and was on metformin for a little bit, not enough to notice the weight loss effect. Not getting back on that now since I don't need it.

    Also side note, it really is getting bad out there for girls LOL. I had two girls see that I favorited them and sent me a first message. Granted, one of them just shared her private pics, but normally girls never message me first.

  11. #10425

    Plan B

    It's all the same. One SB used My Ways last year, and she got pregnant. My most recent one was 2 months ago and that was the original Plan B. Plan B is 95% effective taken with in 24 hrs. If you creampie right at the time her body release the egg it don't make a difference. I can tell you that both times I impregnate my SBs they were both very horny. My experience is that they are all the same. Just get what's cheaper.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Do you find My Way is just as effective as Plan B?

    Agreed. Generics are way cheaper, same chemicals.

    Good to know. I recently got the V drugs at Costco very cheaply. Do you know the name / brand of this generic at Costco?

  12. #10424

    Metformin

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Guess the moral of the story is do some research before you shoot down someone's suggestion.

    This is a new drug to lower A1 C and has the side effect of losing some weight (not a lot), hence the need for doctors who'd be willing to prescribe for weight loss unless your A1 C is high and the meds that you're taking now have not helped.
    Isn't new, but is a proven weight loss drug. It's another med to consider that's been proven to work over the long term.

  13. #10423

    Beachbabe

    Have you guys seen this Beachbabe? I believe she is different than the psycho BB, hahaha?! Her pics are nice. Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-35bc6b9170bb

  14. #10422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    I have use all of them, but currently using My Way. ....
    Do you find My Way is just as effective as Plan B?

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://www.amazon.com/My-Choice-Eme...&keywords=plan+b+pills+for+women&qid=1666793737&qu=eyJxc2 MiOiIzLjQxIiwicXNhIjoiMi45 NyIsInFzcCI6 IjIuODkifQ%3 D%3 D&sbo=RZvfv%2 F%2 FHxDF%2 BO5021 pAnSA%3 D%3 D&sprefix=plan+b%2 Caps%2 C146&sr=8-3.

    All the same basic chemicals.
    Agreed. Generics are way cheaper, same chemicals.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Get a generic equivalent of Plan B at Costco. Its 5 $ with membership. Its OTC but you have to ask the pharmacist.
    Good to know. I recently got the V drugs at Costco very cheaply. Do you know the name / brand of this generic at Costco?

  15. #10421
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Really? There's weight loss meds that work? I feel like it's all BS, if there was one that guaranteed cut weight, and not just through appetite reduction but actually burning fat, big pharma would be all over it. Heart diesease and other obesity-related issues are the #1 problem in America, more so than cancer or other stuff. If a drug works and doesn't have extreme side effects, you'd figure Pfizer would try and corner it, get one over on GSK and their other competitors and secure their share price for the next 10 years. High fives, margaritas, and big fat bonuses all around on the executive team.
    Guess the moral of the story is do some research before you shoot down someone's suggestion.

    This is a new drug to lower A1 C and has the side effect of losing some weight (not a lot), hence the need for doctors who'd be willing to prescribe for weight loss unless your A1 C is high and the meds that you're taking now have not helped.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape