Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 18415
-
10-27-22 10:55 #10435Senior Member

Posts: 452Victoria
She has been on SA for a long time and there are reviews of her in the forum. Just don't remember her profile name on seeking.
Originally Posted by BlueBites
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 10:52 #10434Senior Member

Posts: 1042Damn, so you got two kids with your SBs?
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
I got to regular SBs that are on IUD, so I think I am pretty safe giving them creampies.
But this other newer SB is not on BC, so I got to get her the Plan B pills. Got to tell her not to release them eggs on days that I am giving her creampies LOL.
-
10-27-22 10:02 #10433Regular Member

Posts: 2Any intel on VictoriaRa123
Any intel on her would be great.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...7dcd6eddf39ffd
-
10-27-22 08:28 #10432Senior Member

Posts: 1059Try Alldaychemist they might have it. I get the generic Viagra from there.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 07:55 #10431Senior Member

Posts: 423Trulicity and Ozempic (both injections) can achieve weight loss in appropriate dosages and they have been used strictly as a weight loss aid. No magic, they just trick your stomach into staying full. Many don't like the resulting uncomfortable feeling. Overeating becomes a miserable experience. I think both drugs stimulate the pancreas, resulting in proper insulin production for A1 c control. Neither drug is a permanent weight loss solution. Weight can be gained back if you can't control your intake.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 01:51 #10430Senior Member

Posts: 525Exactly!
I could lose an erection over that!
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 00:19 #10429Senior Member

Posts: 1026If my memory recalls, this lady is a pro but not a mugger.
Originally Posted by Tyrex2
[View Original Post]
BTW, what is the best way you guys have found to get access to these weight loss drugs? It seems they're not actually prescribed for weight loss, but for other health issues.
I have Kaiser for my health insurance, those assholes are extremely difficult to get any form of treatment, so I don't have hope I can go to my primary care physician and get a prescription for non-medical purposes.
-
10-26-22 23:54 #10428Senior Member

Posts: 117Might be me going full paranoid but.
This isn't the scam artist / mugger from a while back in Tysons is it? Just need a sanity check, some folks may remember a group working with a female who had a profile on seeking / SA and would lure folks out to a "date" and had a group of guys effectively mug the respondent. This was out in Tysons though and I think she listed Tysons on those profiles.
I remember her having shorter red hair, but then this profile popped up and it second pic looks kinda similar, so anyone seen LovelyLady94 and can dispel my tinfoil hat tingling feeling, LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-a73b595ec9cb#.
And apologies if I'm wrong.
-
10-26-22 23:52 #10427Senior Member

Posts: 1059Shit, that's crazy. I guess if you're a disgusting dude that's the price to pay and still get rejected.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
My God it's easier to workout and get plastic surgery then to spend so much just to get rejected.
If I've that type of free spending money I wouldn't waste time on trashy bottle girls. I'd hit up the NYC college girls / models.
-
10-26-22 23:19 #10426Senior Member

Posts: 1026I wasn't shooting down his suggestion, I literally said I'd Google it and see what it's all about.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
I had temporary diabetes in 2020 and was on metformin for a little bit, not enough to notice the weight loss effect. Not getting back on that now since I don't need it.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
Also side note, it really is getting bad out there for girls LOL. I had two girls see that I favorited them and sent me a first message. Granted, one of them just shared her private pics, but normally girls never message me first.
-
10-26-22 20:30 #10425Senior Member

Posts: 631Plan B
It's all the same. One SB used My Ways last year, and she got pregnant. My most recent one was 2 months ago and that was the original Plan B. Plan B is 95% effective taken with in 24 hrs. If you creampie right at the time her body release the egg it don't make a difference. I can tell you that both times I impregnate my SBs they were both very horny. My experience is that they are all the same. Just get what's cheaper.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 20:19 #10424Senior Member

Posts: 468Metformin
Isn't new, but is a proven weight loss drug. It's another med to consider that's been proven to work over the long term.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 19:35 #10423Senior Member

Posts: 124Beachbabe
Have you guys seen this Beachbabe? I believe she is different than the psycho BB, hahaha?! Her pics are nice. Thanks!
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-35bc6b9170bb
-
10-26-22 17:33 #10422Senior Member

Posts: 1042Do you find My Way is just as effective as Plan B?
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
Agreed. Generics are way cheaper, same chemicals.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
Good to know. I recently got the V drugs at Costco very cheaply. Do you know the name / brand of this generic at Costco?
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 16:27 #10421Senior Member

Posts: 846Guess the moral of the story is do some research before you shoot down someone's suggestion.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
This is a new drug to lower A1 C and has the side effect of losing some weight (not a lot), hence the need for doctors who'd be willing to prescribe for weight loss unless your A1 C is high and the meds that you're taking now have not helped.










Reply With Quote





