Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 498 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 548 598 998 1498 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 26353
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18898

    Always on time?

    Last 3 times I tried to see her, she left me sitting in the parking lot waiting and waiting. An hour and a half wasted the three times. She's high volume and will bump you for someone willing to pay more.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    Never disappoints. Always wet and always ready to please.

  2. #18897

    Seeking Investor

    Hopefully no one is stupid enough to fall for this:

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/864571193011

    Also inquire me about my small business investment venture (s) start-up! I'm seeking private investors who are willing to network with me and make lucrative profits rapidly through viable markets! I have proprietary information including thorough business plans with proven money methods, which will allow us to LIVE LIFE HAPPILY & LAVISHLY within a timely preferable manner. Thank You For You Time & God Bless!

  3. #18896
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad2781  [View Original Post]
    Just wanting to hear other peoples experiences with her? Pm me or say on here.
    She's like that Toyota with 300 k on it. Rusty, old dents but she's still running. Everyone has had their ride even 5 at a time, she is old ms. Reliable enjoy her while you can fellas be safe.

  4. #18895

    Kae and Vegas

    Anyone have any experience with these? Made contact and V is very open and forward to discuss. Incall near state fair.

    Got a text meant for someone else "be right down" but. TIA.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...5/120327177815

  5. #18894

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad2781  [View Original Post]
    Just wanting to hear other peoples experiences with her? Pm me or say on here.
    Sign in, go to "search thread" at the top of this thread by the page numbers and type in "Kendall Snow". You'll get dozens and dozens of reviews.

    HS.

  6. #18893

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen13  [View Original Post]
    I only saw her once, about a month ago. My experience was different, and good. Agree that she is very petite with not much on top, but I had a great time. She's attractive and if you like petite spinners she fits the mold. Was not a clock watcher with me, and very good performance all around. She's not my type body wise, but I left feeling great and want to see her again. She's pretty limited in availability so for me planning early May have helped, it wasn't last minute and she seemed really into me. I plan to repeat.
    I'm with BigBen, and am surprised to see the two "lackluster" reviews. I saw her recently for the first time and had a very good time. As already noted, if you require big boobs to play with, then she's not for you. Personally, I like small ones, so that was a plus for me. I enjoyed dfk, daty, bbj, cfs. She has a pretty face and a nice slender body. Communication was good from start to finish. Friendly and relaxed. Nice discreet private location in Waukesha. Donation was steeper than some, but in line with what it seems to take these days to get a decent experience. I would repeat, though I don't find myself in that area too often, so it may or may not happen. My one caveat: She's an antivaxxer, so if that's a dealbreaker for you, look elsewhere. That might have mattered to me at other times, but I had Covid not too long ago and am probably the most immune I'm ever going to be.

  7. #18892
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    Never disappoints. Always wet and always ready to please.
    Glad to hear she's back to normal. Not for me but she's right back to where she belongs. Be care with her my advice don't give her too much information on your personal life and be careful out there and safe. S

  8. #18891

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad2781  [View Original Post]
    Just wanting to hear other peoples experiences with her? Pm me or say on here.
    Never disappoints. Always wet and always ready to please.

  9. #18890

    Little person fantasy

    Been searching for a little person (midget) for years. Any of you mongers have any contacts you would share via pm?

  10. #18889

  11. #18888

    Kendall snow?

    Just wanting to hear other peoples experiences with her? Pm me or say on here.

  12. #18887
    Yes, that's my girl!

  13. #18886
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy rayna, 1 of my top 3. Wish her bed was bigger but.

  14. #18885

    Big thanks

    Thanks for this. Saved me the struggle, I was all ready to text her. There has been such an influx lately of these ladies, but like you said the honesty can be a hassle.

    Quote Originally Posted by YungPhuk  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/4160592.htm?cat=1

    Saw this girl recently. Was told BBBJ was available over text but was told the opposite once in the room. Guessing this was a miscommunication due to poor English as she used a translator for most of our convo. Also was disappointed that the girl behind the door was not the one in the pictures. Not bad looking by any means, just not the perfect 10/10 pictured. Could only really tell by the smaller boobs and lack of tattoos. This girl was very petite, 5'0", A or B cups, very nice fit ass, friendly personality (who cares right? Pretty face. Setup was easy. Allowed for multiple pops. Covered everything.

    Won't repeat.

  15. #18884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabba41  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth the drive to Mt prospect?
    Ya ya take the oriental express south of the border! Fuck I wish I didn't live so far away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape