Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 499 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 549 599 999 1499 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 26362
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18892
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    Never disappoints. Always wet and always ready to please.
    Glad to hear she's back to normal. Not for me but she's right back to where she belongs. Be care with her my advice don't give her too much information on your personal life and be careful out there and safe. S

  2. #18891

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad2781  [View Original Post]
    Just wanting to hear other peoples experiences with her? Pm me or say on here.
    Never disappoints. Always wet and always ready to please.

  3. #18890

    Little person fantasy

    Been searching for a little person (midget) for years. Any of you mongers have any contacts you would share via pm?

  4. #18889

  5. #18888

    Kendall snow?

    Just wanting to hear other peoples experiences with her? Pm me or say on here.

  6. #18887
    Yes, that's my girl!

  7. #18886
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy rayna, 1 of my top 3. Wish her bed was bigger but.

  8. #18885

    Big thanks

    Thanks for this. Saved me the struggle, I was all ready to text her. There has been such an influx lately of these ladies, but like you said the honesty can be a hassle.

    Quote Originally Posted by YungPhuk  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/4160592.htm?cat=1

    Saw this girl recently. Was told BBBJ was available over text but was told the opposite once in the room. Guessing this was a miscommunication due to poor English as she used a translator for most of our convo. Also was disappointed that the girl behind the door was not the one in the pictures. Not bad looking by any means, just not the perfect 10/10 pictured. Could only really tell by the smaller boobs and lack of tattoos. This girl was very petite, 5'0", A or B cups, very nice fit ass, friendly personality (who cares right? Pretty face. Setup was easy. Allowed for multiple pops. Covered everything.

    Won't repeat.

  9. #18884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabba41  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth the drive to Mt prospect?
    Ya ya take the oriental express south of the border! Fuck I wish I didn't live so far away.

  10. #18883

    No luck but bad luck

    Tried and tried again no response!

    https://skipthegames.com/img/011/NzA...ZTRhZWIxYQ.jpg

  11. #18882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Excercise

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Where the hell do I find those ads? I'm on my way!
    Google is your friend. Personally never seen an ad, but have been there many times and any time I can find a reason to get back to the area, I do!

  12. #18881
    I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.


    Posts: 285
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Where the hell do I find those ads? I'm on my way!
    Look in the mt prospect forum under massage parlors. You'll find plenty.

  13. #18880
    Quote Originally Posted by YungPhuk  [View Original Post]
    Yes, if you like 23-35 yr/o Koreans.
    Where the hell do I find those ads? I'm on my way!

  14. #18879

    Ana

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/4160592.htm?cat=1

    Saw this girl recently. Was told BBBJ was available over text but was told the opposite once in the room. Guessing this was a miscommunication due to poor English as she used a translator for most of our convo. Also was disappointed that the girl behind the door was not the one in the pictures. Not bad looking by any means, just not the perfect 10/10 pictured. Could only really tell by the smaller boobs and lack of tattoos. This girl was very petite, 5'0", A or B cups, very nice fit ass, friendly personality (who cares right? Pretty face. Setup was easy. Allowed for multiple pops. Covered everything.

    Won't repeat.

  15. #18878
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabba41  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth the drive to Mt prospect?
    Yes, if you like 23-35 yr/o Koreans.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape