Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 26353
-
10-26-22 17:26 #18898Senior Member

Posts: 1476Always on time?
Last 3 times I tried to see her, she left me sitting in the parking lot waiting and waiting. An hour and a half wasted the three times. She's high volume and will bump you for someone willing to pay more.
Originally Posted by RockinAl
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 15:44 #18897Senior Member

Posts: 237Seeking Investor
Hopefully no one is stupid enough to fall for this:
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/864571193011
Also inquire me about my small business investment venture (s) start-up! I'm seeking private investors who are willing to network with me and make lucrative profits rapidly through viable markets! I have proprietary information including thorough business plans with proven money methods, which will allow us to LIVE LIFE HAPPILY & LAVISHLY within a timely preferable manner. Thank You For You Time & God Bless!
-
10-26-22 14:48 #18896Senior Member

Posts: 33She's like that Toyota with 300 k on it. Rusty, old dents but she's still running. Everyone has had their ride even 5 at a time, she is old ms. Reliable enjoy her while you can fellas be safe.
Originally Posted by Vlad2781
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 11:26 #18895Senior Member

Posts: 321Kae and Vegas
Anyone have any experience with these? Made contact and V is very open and forward to discuss. Incall near state fair.
Got a text meant for someone else "be right down" but. TIA.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...5/120327177815
-
10-26-22 08:26 #18894Senior Member

Posts: 1820Kendall
Sign in, go to "search thread" at the top of this thread by the page numbers and type in "Kendall Snow". You'll get dozens and dozens of reviews.
Originally Posted by Vlad2781
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
10-26-22 08:03 #18893Senior Member

Posts: 1145Ember
I'm with BigBen, and am surprised to see the two "lackluster" reviews. I saw her recently for the first time and had a very good time. As already noted, if you require big boobs to play with, then she's not for you. Personally, I like small ones, so that was a plus for me. I enjoyed dfk, daty, bbj, cfs. She has a pretty face and a nice slender body. Communication was good from start to finish. Friendly and relaxed. Nice discreet private location in Waukesha. Donation was steeper than some, but in line with what it seems to take these days to get a decent experience. I would repeat, though I don't find myself in that area too often, so it may or may not happen. My one caveat: She's an antivaxxer, so if that's a dealbreaker for you, look elsewhere. That might have mattered to me at other times, but I had Covid not too long ago and am probably the most immune I'm ever going to be.
Originally Posted by BigBen13
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 06:32 #18892Senior Member

Posts: 33Glad to hear she's back to normal. Not for me but she's right back to where she belongs. Be care with her my advice don't give her too much information on your personal life and be careful out there and safe. S
Originally Posted by RockinAl
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 00:17 #18891Senior Member

Posts: 158Kendall
Never disappoints. Always wet and always ready to please.
Originally Posted by Vlad2781
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 00:14 #18890Senior Member

Posts: 41Little person fantasy
Been searching for a little person (midget) for years. Any of you mongers have any contacts you would share via pm?
-
10-25-22 23:43 #18889Senior Member

Posts: 72https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/990389616569
Originally Posted by SensorTouch2
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 22:41 #18888Senior Member

Posts: 77Kendall snow?
Just wanting to hear other peoples experiences with her? Pm me or say on here.
-
10-25-22 22:36 #18887Senior Member

Posts: 77Yes, that's my girl!
Originally Posted by SensorTouch2
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 22:07 #18886Senior Member

Posts: 77I enjoy rayna, 1 of my top 3. Wish her bed was bigger but.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 20:35 #18885Senior Member

Posts: 36Big thanks
Thanks for this. Saved me the struggle, I was all ready to text her. There has been such an influx lately of these ladies, but like you said the honesty can be a hassle.
Originally Posted by YungPhuk
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 19:15 #18884Senior Member

Posts: 246Ya ya take the oriental express south of the border! Fuck I wish I didn't live so far away.
Originally Posted by Jabba41
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




