Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 471 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 7053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4983

    Non-GFE Recommendations?

    Hey all, wondering if there are any recommendations for non-GFE locations / AMPs that offer massages and just HJ? (but it's a guarantee they will ask).

    Similarly, does anyone know of a spot that offers just nuru without needing to pay for FS / GFE?

    Would appreciate any help here or via PM, thanks in advance!

  2. #4982

    Recommendation

    Can anyone recommend any AMP or MP with any race preferably Latinas, that's not too expensive under 150 tryna have a good time for a good cost =).

  3. #4981
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianGamer  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are still up on their Pink Angel NYC Twitter feed.

    Currently showing Rubi and Tiffany for today.
    Talking about the pictures of Alin, that were up not pictures in general. You really need to follow the thread backwards.

  4. #4980
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveVietGirls  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are no longer on pink angel twitter and there is no way that could have been Victoria H. She is not a DD top.
    Pictures are still up on their Pink Angel NYC Twitter feed.

    Currently showing Rubi and Tiffany for today.

  5. #4979

    Aimee PBS

    Okay so I decided to give Aimee another try since my first time with her was alright I got here wasn't busy I got in and Aimee remember me from last time gives me a hug her English isn't the best but she understands and is trying she help me undress and we head to the ts where she started with a mean rim job she ask me to flip over where she whiper to me if I wanted extra I didn't partake she goes for a bbj for a few min and then helps me clean up from the ts she gets on her knee back in the room and continue a mean bbj she does some ball sucking which I'm not a fan of never been never will I slap her in the face with it and she giggle LOL she teases me again with the slapping my cock with her kitty and slips in it she stops and grabs the cover she on cg and all you hear is our body slapping on each other I throw her down and get her on doggy where I sap her ass mutiple times she isn't fat or skinny she just right with that nice pale skin Japanese we were having a blast she allow me to slip it in both wholes really tight Japanese girl we switch to mis I try to datty before but she had a small Bush anyways she started moaing like those Japanese school girl anime I get going harder til I couldn't hold it no more cim while I pull her hair and she sallow every drop I still had time left getting old didn't want to go for another round so chatted we had a better conversation than the first time pretty nice girl she got a nice vibe told me to come visit her again.

  6. #4978

    Coco at A+ Spa

    First time going to A+. Called and told them I wanted to see either Chloe or new girl Jennie. Got buzzed in and was greeted by Coco. Here we go again. Not who I asked for, same thing happened to me last time I went to Flushing and PBS bait and switched me. Coco wasn't bad looking, small tits, cute face petite body I like so I just went with it. Was planning on an hour, disappointed so I just did a 1/2 hr at $$. 2. Standing shower, bbj preview, back to room, a little massage that went on for way too long. Then I flipped and she gave me an outstanding BBJ. Problem is, she wouldn't stop. That's the first time I wanted such a good BJ to stop in my life! I really wanted to bang. I wanted her riding me. She told me I was too big, which is an absolute joke, I'm am not too big. We were at a little standstill so I just told her to finish up and I'll come in her mouth. Which I promptly did. Not sure I would return. Or if I do, I guess I'll just walk if I don't get who I ask for. Live and learn.

  7. #4977

    Google is NO Ones friend!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaculateBbbj  [View Original Post]
    I just googled with their business name and found out the contact number. (917)xxxx031.

    Happy All-Fours!
    Use DuckDuckGo. Google tracks and saves EVERYTHING you do! Protect your privacy. Don't be a sheep.

  8. #4976

    Google is your friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cholo54  [View Original Post]
    Number or location?
    I just googled with their business name and found out the contact number. (917)xxxx031.

    Happy All-Fours!

  9. #4975
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveVietGirls  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are no longer on pink angel twitter and there is no way that could have been Victoria H. She is not a DD top.
    That's a good point, maybe she's from one of the places that closed in Manhattan. Now really wonder who.

  10. #4974

    Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Kitty from a few months ago I thought was the slimmest.
    Yeah they got to bring her back I think she working in Manhattan not sure I don't got time to be stalking these people but she works in Manhattan they all rotate around.

  11. #4973
    Quote Originally Posted by BangoBongo  [View Original Post]
    If it's Victoria H. I'm making my way there then. Love that girl.
    Pictures are no longer on pink angel twitter and there is no way that could have been Victoria H. She is not a DD top.

  12. #4972
    Quote Originally Posted by Anderson13  [View Original Post]
    Bro how's Aimee body! Is she slim ir thin?
    If you're looking at "her" Twitter pics, a little more meat than that but not dumpy. She's not fat but not my def of slim. Cute though.

  13. #4971
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    It's not skinny but it isn't fat & not sure if it was Aime she had like the typical Japanese hairstyle. I been with Aime before wasn't feeling her to much. I'm not a fan of young girls.
    Thanks! Kitty from a few months ago I thought was the slimmest.

  14. #4970
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Maybe Victoria H.
    If it's Victoria H. I'm making my way there then. Love that girl.

  15. #4969
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlJunior  [View Original Post]
    According to Twitter, new girl Alin is a) Chinese and b) DD up top. That sounds unusual but interesting so I texted and I was told that yes, she's from Manhattan, GFE experienced, and she's known for her gigantic top.

    These days I don't have as much play money to hobby as I used to, so I'm trying to avoid "impulsive purchases. " Anyhow, if I visit tomorrow I will post a review as soon as I can, but if one of why'all peeps Alin before I do, please let me know how the service is and of course how the melons look. DD? Man Made or real?

    Full disclosure I went far enough down the rabbit hole to try to research who she might have been in Manhattan. It's inconclusive but I have a few guesses. To be continued I hope.
    Who do you suspect?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape