Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 471 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 7053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4908
    Quote Originally Posted by Sussma  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Twitter I see that she is back. From her pictures she looks like she has curves but not overwhelmingly thick. Is that accurate IRL? I guess what I'm asking is, are her pics on Twitter representative? I assume they are real based on track record. I'm asking because sometimes pictures are real but not representative.
    Body pics very representative. Her skin tone looks darker IRL. Smoking body.

  2. #4907

    Katy's Spa

    88-0X Roosevelt Ave, Jackson heights.

    Was walking 88th and saw 3 Latinas sitting outside right next to El Marquez, we made eye contact and smiled at each other. She goes massage?? Now this about 10:30 at night so I'm thinking this has got to be FS so I pick this thick Dominican. Head upstairs I tell her what I'm really looking for and she smiled and she yeah I know. Gave her $100 and we're off to the races. She was probably in her late 30's light skinned, long black hair with a bubble butt. CBJ, missionary, doggy (go see that ass if you can) standard clean up and out the door. I was out in 25 mts. Will try it again in a couple weeks to see if they have different talent.

  3. #4906

    Latina Jasmin (Pink Angel)

    Thanks to Twitter I see that she is back. From her pictures she looks like she has curves but not overwhelmingly thick. Is that accurate IRL? I guess what I'm asking is, are her pics on Twitter representative? I assume they are real based on track record. I'm asking because sometimes pictures are real but not representative.

  4. #4905

    Pandora at Pink Angel

    When I have a great time at a place I keep coming back to sample more and right now I'm on a roll at Pink. Another memorable session today with Pandora who is very slim, very fit and very skilled.

    Good kisser and overall tease, excellent BBBJ, and the main event was extremely energetic and enthusiastic. She did not stop begging for more fun and encouraging more action until I had nothing left for he to encourage.

    One thing that sticks in my mind is her pretty, almost innocent face. It's hard to describe tbh, its cute and sincere but feels not entirely Asian.

    Go see her and you'll see what I mean I think. And you'll have a good time.

    Damage for the hour at Pink is 320.

  5. #4904

    Cindy at Beauty Island. Veteran that bounces back and forth from Manhattan to Queens.

    Saw Cindy's first new pictures in a long time on Beauty Island Twitter. I remember her from PBS and had to hook up. 280 all in. Great time. She sucks cock with the best of them, Her breasts nipples are something else. True large eraser heads. She has experience and knows what to do even if she doesn't speak much English beyond fuck. Cycled thru positions, She makes the right noises and facial expressions and says she orgasms. If she didn't it is a great acting job and will get you going in overdrive. Beauty Island has an easy to get to location near number 7 line and Main St. Go see her if you can.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fc2wE1PWIAETepM.jpg‎  

  6. #4903
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus20  [View Original Post]
    So I am new to the NYC scene. Been a slow process finding the clues and info needed. Always had a thing for tight bodied young Asian ladies. So Twitter is where I started my search. Again didn't know about all the sites and forums like this. Picked one in Manhattan that is a GFE place in the 3 bills. Seems like a normal amount for higher end city place?!

    Anyways it was A star NYC on the Twitter. They always have a nice amount of tiny Japanese ladies to choose from. I picked a blonde that was 4'11 and around 20 ish. Being my first time I got nervous waiting for my turn which was late, when I got in room where guy was leaving and she was getting dressed. Felt rushed, bath was standup boring hardly any touching and then back to the room. My mental was all off and our small talk was horrible. Her kitty was all stubbly and days without shave. I didn't know what was ok and what wasn't. I love anal stuff so I wanted to play with her ass but again so awkward. By this point I can't bust or even get hard so I give up in defeat. Wasted everyone's time. Found out if it's GFE make sure it's a good vibe and I also realized I'd rather just find a quick pse fuck doll than kissy gf. So after I rough start and letting my mental wounds feel I want to try again. Question is though should I try a flushing house or a Jackson heights place? Love a curvy Latina or a tight young submissive Asian. So to start the season I'm 0-1 and ready to get back on the horse!
    You got do research, it isn't really about whether you go to Flushing, Jackson Heights and more all about the provider at different locations. Greek is hard to find but, there are some. Wally at DDY comes to mind. You will be paying extra though as well as extra for BBFS if that interests you so keep that in mind. BBFS though with a provider is like playing Russian roulette so be careful who and if you choose that, If you want Raunchy, try Lisa at PBS in queens. Pink Angel is great as well as Beauty Island. You want higher end facilities, DDY, BG, CCP any number of places in Manhattan. Research, search providers here and other boards. Try to find well reviewed providers with track record. Most twitter pictures website pictures are not the girl or photoshopped but, sometimes on twitter you can find recent pictures taken day of, of girls in their room at the AMP.

  7. #4902

    Whitestone and CIP

    This is a week half ago. Getting coffee before work at the Starbucks in Whitestone right off the CIP. I saw what looked like an AMP, almost right across from drugstore. Couldn't be this obvious right? When I went back at lunch, I pretended to make a calls near the drugstore, and saw one of our friends go inside. Found their ad on BP. Next day, I sent a text after work at 4 PM, responded with details, and made my way over (kept my car parked at my customers place, so it was 15 min walk, but there seemed lots of street parking nearby). Good thing, you can go right in the front door, not have to wait outside to be buzzed. I hate that. Up the stairs, where you ring the bell.

    Greeted by Lulu, Chinese, late 30's to mid 40's at least, long hair, swinging natural breasts, no butt, some belly but not a deal breaker. The front area was setup with chairs for pedicures, but there were 2 rooms with tables and another room with a small bed. She took me into room with table. The room was 50 which she asked upfront. When she came back, asked me what I wanted. I told her, she smiled and asked me How much you pay? I said 120. When I started to pull out wallet again, she said, You pay later. Good sign.

    We got down to it and got on the table. I don't remember if she offered shower. She started by going full body2 body tight hugging and kissing and caressing all over. This wasn't quite GFE, but it felt good and got me going. I moved my face between her legs, got a nice clean soapy scent, and went to town. She seemed to like it, because after several minutes, she squeezed my head like a nut, then pulled me up and almost got me inside uncovered. I asked for a cover like I do for first time, but take note, bb might be on the menu. Once in she was very vocal. She knew little English, but the words she knew helped. I've met few at AMPs in Queens who know enough English to dirty talk. I stayed on top most of the time, she had good muscles, but not as gripping as my previous host. We went for at 45 minutes nonstop. I worried I would run out of time, because I'm old af, but between the dirty talk and her biting my neck (tg no wife or gf to worry about!) I finally got there in the bag. She actually kept her legs wrapped around me for a few minutes, wouldn't let me get off in a playful way, but when I deflated had to get the glove off. Cleaned me off, and sat with me on the table for 10 minutes. Her English wasn't good. Tried to find out some basics like how many girls, how long they worked, etc. But got nothing.

    When I left I was greeted by another woman, shorter, different features, in a nice bathrobe. She knew English, asked me how everything was. I asked her, "Chinese?" She smiled, "No, Japanese. " Anybody know what she's like? The best asian porn is Japanese so I've always wanted to try.

    Will try to get reviews closer to date, but I'm fat fingered on my phone, and usually have my work computer when I visit, so no way to write these up immediately after.

  8. #4901

    Horace Harding

    Haven't posted since last year: got fired, dealt with serious family crap, got hired, working nonstop. Finally saved my pennies and waned to blow off steam, but I don't go to Main street anymore: my car got scratched in Skyview back in May (cameras didn't catch who) and I almost got tboned in the lot near Whitestone lanes. So I've tried a few places on the queens edges.

    Here's the 1st from over 2 weeks ago. I've been working in Little Neck and Whitestone lately. There's this place on Horace Harding, pass it by once a day, near a Chinese restaurant and rehab center. Found reviews on another site, thought I'd try. Their BP ad says Bayside, but its really Little Neck or Douglaston. Texted first, no answer for 15, then called, got a VM full message, then got a text back asking if I was coming. Lots of parking, which is a thing for me now. Parked in back area, lots of space and little foot traffic when I went thru the front (at 4 PM on weekday).

    Greeted by a petite spinner named YuYu / YooYoo. Probably 5. 1 or 5. 2. Led me down a hallway, I counted at least 3 rooms with basic table setup. In the red light I got better look at features: lip enhancements, maybe other work. Hard to tell her age, but had to be 30's or older. I asked Where from and she said Korea. I really couldn't tell. Asked what I wanted and said Everything. She quoted 1. 6, I said only had 1. 6. She nodded. I disrobed and got the table shower. Bathroom was OK, nothing fancy, the cleaning was attentive but quick. Back in the room, we got down to bizz. Good figure, maybe some breast work. Normally I don't go for that, but she was petite: I could pick her up with one arm, and I aint strong.

    She started with rubbing whole body, then went to work with the lips on the boys. A combo of purring, blowing and licking that got me ready to go in a few minutes. When he moved up to start BBJ, she gave it a few licks. And then the condom came from some corner of her mouth where she hid, got gloved in one quick moment. Clever girl. She climbed on and did the bounce squat for five minutes. Then picked her up. Why I love petite. Flipped off table, did standing from behind. She was ok for a few minutes but then climbed on her back, spread very wide. I dove on for some mish. After several minutes, she locked her leg around me, and did this clench thing with her Kegels. Grip, loose, grip, loose. Went right into the bag. She cleaned me up, then we lay down for 10 minutes, nice and relaxed. Asked about the place. She's Korean but owners. Wife and hubby. Are Chinese. Might be another girl there. I heard a couple female voice, but never saw anyone else before I left. She didn't talk much, but I liked the relaxed comedown. Tipped her 40 so she got a little more than her 160. If I go back, it'll be for those Kegels.

  9. #4900

    Rookie to the game aka epic fail

    So I am new to the NYC scene. Been a slow process finding the clues and info needed. Always had a thing for tight bodied young Asian ladies. So Twitter is where I started my search. Again didn't know about all the sites and forums like this. Picked one in Manhattan that is a GFE place in the 3 bills. Seems like a normal amount for higher end city place?!

    Anyways it was A star NYC on the Twitter. They always have a nice amount of tiny Japanese ladies to choose from. I picked a blonde that was 4'11 and around 20 ish. Being my first time I got nervous waiting for my turn which was late, when I got in room where guy was leaving and she was getting dressed. Felt rushed, bath was standup boring hardly any touching and then back to the room. My mental was all off and our small talk was horrible. Her kitty was all stubbly and days without shave. I didn't know what was ok and what wasn't. I love anal stuff so I wanted to play with her ass but again so awkward. By this point I can't bust or even get hard so I give up in defeat. Wasted everyone's time. Found out if it's GFE make sure it's a good vibe and I also realized I'd rather just find a quick pse fuck doll than kissy gf. So after I rough start and letting my mental wounds feel I want to try again. Question is though should I try a flushing house or a Jackson heights place? Love a curvy Latina or a tight young submissive Asian. So to start the season I'm 0-1 and ready to get back on the horse!

  10. #4899
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungTech112  [View Original Post]
    Is Nancy's back open if so can someone pm her new number. I could walk in and just knock but I don't know if she will even open the door.
    The old number is still working! She is very careful with walk ins and new customers!

  11. #4898
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJosh  [View Original Post]
    Saw yesterday on Twitter that Cindy (BTW, real pics on website and Twitter) is coming back today so I called to make the first appointment but I was already too late. You guys are too fast!

    Every time before I see her I get nervous. To me she's just the perfect combination of a hot MILF and a good girl. That body although not 20's she keep it in good shape, I mean have you seen her massive milk pumps? Have you eaten her out with these meaty lips? Just perfect.

    Our session was quick just over 30 min.

    She opens the door for me and it's on we started making out right near the door. She don't let me take one breath in and we're in the room ripping our clothes off. I stop her at the BBJ step and beg for a shower, She obliged, we settle. Soaped me all over and took good care of the jewels. The shower is very small I don't like to waste time here.

    Before we know it we're back in the room and I feel I'm rushing this a bit. I asked if I can extend and she said I can do whatever I want as long as no one else was behind me and I respect that. I also didn't want to mess up the next guy so I relaxed and kept going a little slower. BBJ, lots is slurping, dt, no tears. LOL.

    I pick her up on the table and DATY her I just love that with her, moaning, wet I cover and enter the gates of Cindy. Her facial expressions are the best. I pop in 12 min, a Short rest and we say our goodbyes. Sweet girl, professional, delicate and a beast all in one.
    Where is BIS?

  12. #4897
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldLobo  [View Original Post]
    Your right. I get them mix up. I go so much back and forth, LOL. Lisa is at Pure.
    Same here. Pink Angel and Pure Bliss are two of the better places in my opinion.

  13. #4896
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldLobo  [View Original Post]
    Your right. I get them mix up. I go so much back and forth, LOL. Lisa is at Pure.
    No worries. I always read Lisa was more curvy vs slim, no?

  14. #4895
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    Isn't Lisa at Pure Bliss?
    Your right. I get them mix up. I go so much back and forth, LOL. Lisa is at Pure.

  15. #4894

    Nancy

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungTech112  [View Original Post]
    Is Nancy's back open if so can someone pm her new number. I could walk in and just knock but I don't know if she will even open the door.
    Yeah but only certain people are letting in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape