Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 500 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 550 600 1000 1500 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18889
    Yes, that's my girl!

  2. #18888
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy rayna, 1 of my top 3. Wish her bed was bigger but.

  3. #18887

    Big thanks

    Thanks for this. Saved me the struggle, I was all ready to text her. There has been such an influx lately of these ladies, but like you said the honesty can be a hassle.

    Quote Originally Posted by YungPhuk  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/4160592.htm?cat=1

    Saw this girl recently. Was told BBBJ was available over text but was told the opposite once in the room. Guessing this was a miscommunication due to poor English as she used a translator for most of our convo. Also was disappointed that the girl behind the door was not the one in the pictures. Not bad looking by any means, just not the perfect 10/10 pictured. Could only really tell by the smaller boobs and lack of tattoos. This girl was very petite, 5'0", A or B cups, very nice fit ass, friendly personality (who cares right? Pretty face. Setup was easy. Allowed for multiple pops. Covered everything.

    Won't repeat.

  4. #18886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabba41  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth the drive to Mt prospect?
    Ya ya take the oriental express south of the border! Fuck I wish I didn't live so far away.

  5. #18885

    No luck but bad luck

    Tried and tried again no response!

    https://skipthegames.com/img/011/NzA...ZTRhZWIxYQ.jpg

  6. #18884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Excercise

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Where the hell do I find those ads? I'm on my way!
    Google is your friend. Personally never seen an ad, but have been there many times and any time I can find a reason to get back to the area, I do!

  7. #18883
    I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.


    Posts: 285
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Where the hell do I find those ads? I'm on my way!
    Look in the mt prospect forum under massage parlors. You'll find plenty.

  8. #18882
    Quote Originally Posted by YungPhuk  [View Original Post]
    Yes, if you like 23-35 yr/o Koreans.
    Where the hell do I find those ads? I'm on my way!

  9. #18881

    Ana

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/4160592.htm?cat=1

    Saw this girl recently. Was told BBBJ was available over text but was told the opposite once in the room. Guessing this was a miscommunication due to poor English as she used a translator for most of our convo. Also was disappointed that the girl behind the door was not the one in the pictures. Not bad looking by any means, just not the perfect 10/10 pictured. Could only really tell by the smaller boobs and lack of tattoos. This girl was very petite, 5'0", A or B cups, very nice fit ass, friendly personality (who cares right? Pretty face. Setup was easy. Allowed for multiple pops. Covered everything.

    Won't repeat.

  10. #18880
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabba41  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth the drive to Mt prospect?
    Yes, if you like 23-35 yr/o Koreans.

  11. #18879

    More info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabba41  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth the drive to Mt prospect?
    To see who?

  12. #18878

    Mt Prospect

    Is it worth the drive to Mt prospect?

  13. #18877
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    So I got no response so I gambled (TOFTT) and I'm glad I did. Turned out like almost forgotten old times, friendly, accommodating, DDF and amazing woman. Hard working, self sufficient, intelligent and clean & sexy with her life in order. Plays fairly for the fun of it & the extra cash of course. Drives a nice car and shows up on time, sharply dressed for success. No rush and getting aquainted was as enjoyable as the main event. I could report a short story about just one visit with her but I'll stay clear of the non believers and doubting Joes. I guess YMMV always applys but this one gives me hope that real providers still exist.
    Nice post.

    Thanks for TOFTT, I'm batting around. 300 with unreviewed providers. Glad she worked out for you.

  14. #18876

    New & fresh

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    So I got no response so I gambled (TOFTT) and I'm glad I did. Turned out like almost forgotten old times, friendly, accommodating, DDF and amazing woman. Hard working, self sufficient, intelligent and clean & sexy with her life in order. Plays fairly for the fun of it & the extra cash of course. Drives a nice car and shows up on time, sharply dressed for success. No rush and getting aquainted was as enjoyable as the main event. I could report a short story about just one visit with her but I'll stay clear of the non believers and doubting Joes. I guess YMMV always applys but this one gives me hope that real providers still exist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221023-174624_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  15. #18875
    Quote Originally Posted by CnCop14  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Brook, wanted to see her but was unsure.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/540929094933
    Never seen her but a while back I tried to. She requires a deposit. She's real and the girl in the pics but I assume she's posting ads hoping to get deposits and then ghosts guys. I got her to send me live pics of her tits all to prove she was real just so I'd send the deposit. I wouldn't waste your time but you could try and get some pics from her I'm sure she'd send live ones.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape