Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 7974
-
10-25-22 10:44 #5514Senior Member

Posts: 104Shay
Gentlemen. I met up with Shay (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/96220676) and she is an absolute gem. Couldn't have been a better find in this terrible drought we are in.
Incall in N. Philly is a little shady, but if you man up and go for it she is an absolute F Doll. I mean you still need to treat her right, and if you do she will reward you in spades. She is a non stop sex machine...
Shay is VERY clean, with a knock out / porn star body. No signs of drug use, and no BF lingering around.
$$ / hr. Total GFE.
HR.
-
10-25-22 10:31 #5513Senior Member

Posts: 104Gigs
Not sure if it means anything, but she told me she only requires a $25 deposit for same day meets. Said she is happy to schedule an apt with me tomorrow with no deposit needed.
Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy
[View Original Post]
As it stands now my work schedule is standing in the way of meeting her tomorrow, but if that changes and if I have anything of value to add I will report back.
HR.
-
10-24-22 23:35 #5512Banned Member

Posts: 213What.
$120 for a fully covered SS? A quickie? Bro. Come on.
Originally Posted by FreddyKruger1
[View Original Post]
This is the price gouging that people have been talking about. It's fucking the market up even more than it already is.
-
10-24-22 22:51 #5511Senior Member

Posts: 446Search and hit up Nicole. Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Rocky1215
[View Original Post]
DM for details.
-
10-24-22 18:21 #5510Senior Member

Posts: 33Heading to your city
Heading to Philly in early December from Orlando. Anyone have a good provider that does outcalls? Possibly UTR? Anyone going to hook a fellow monger up?
-
10-24-22 16:49 #5509Senior Member

Posts: 43JordanLove
She's been on my radar for a minute now, and it's time I pulled the trigger. Peeped the reviews but I had to find out for myself.
Went to the "6" spot in the northeast. Made an easy arrangement through text and got the room number. She had a warm personality which helped put my mind at ease. She looks like her pics (the pink phone in her hand), if you were to tack on 2 years of demons. The room was kinda dark but her body looked good. A little bit of a belly, not sure if she was pregnant or not. Anyway, this chick was jittery and she was kinda all over the place. She was a little unprepared and had to step out at one point to meet someone to grab a rubber. 2 pumps of narcan attached to her mirror. Not the best decor haha.
She comes back in and we get down to business. Gave a great CBJ and seemed into it. I hop on top and blow in the bag. Cleaned up and out the door in SS time fashion. She was clean but I stay safe and wrap it. Also, there was a faint odor of cigs mixed with that normal hotel mold smell, so keep that in mind.
Anyway. I felt safe for the most part but it is the "6," so you never know. I did see a tan suv circling the lot when I left, and also when I pulled in. Not sure if any relation but I always keep my head on a swivel. 1. 2 was the damage.
Treat her good. Would I try again? Maybe. 6. 5 out of 10.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/155138154409
Stay safe,
Fred.
-
10-24-22 10:32 #5508Senior Member

Posts: 204Weird
Just tried it, it still works for me.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
Try this. https://callescort.org/267-680-6034.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/267-680-6034
-
10-24-22 10:03 #5507Banned Member

Posts: 213Not working
Link ain't working.
Originally Posted by CK465
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 09:43 #5506Senior Member

Posts: 204Got to Love Listcrawler
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lphia/96831849
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 09:28 #5505Senior Member

Posts: 641How about a link.
Originally Posted by CK465
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 09:26 #5504Senior Member

Posts: 204Amber at Motel 6
I was going to pull the trigger last Thursday with her. She FINALLY picked up and told me an hour is 200 and for unlimited pops it'll be 250. Now, I'm over an hour and change from her and tolls will play a role but there have been other posters that had said stay away. With the recent poster saying YMMV.
If anyone has seen her recently and can give a good recommendation I'll reconsider and go smash this PAWG.
-
10-22-22 18:10 #5503Regular Member

Posts: 11Update
Text from a different number, when she replied I told her who I was as asked why she was ripping people off. She was honest and nice about it but said its bc she is a drug user. Nice or not its a complete scam just telling it like it is.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 16:41 #5502Regular Member

Posts: 11Victim LOL
I hit for 25 on a scratch off figured what the hell ill take one for the team. Survey says, Crickets after sending.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 00:49 #5501Senior Member

Posts: 86Gigs
After I saw your post, I reached out to her and had more or less the same experience. She was actually quite nice, and I thought I could convince her that requiring a deposit was not productive. It seems I lost that argument. If anyone hits her up, pays the deposit and succeeds, let us know. Might be worth $25 just to find out. But right now I'm kind of betting she's a scammer.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 20:03 #5500Senior Member

Posts: 493Tasha
Can I ask my Philly brothers for a favor? If anyone sees Tasha at Ephillym, can you ask her to come visit Boston please! Thanks!











Reply With Quote





