Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 7974
-
10-18-22 11:02 #5484Regular Member

Posts: 3Has anyone been with this girl
We talked over email and she said $575 but for GFE it is an extra $100. It seems pretty expensive but any idea if she is.
https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/ph...es/1897438.htm
-
10-18-22 09:17 #5483Senior Member

Posts: 86Young and Horny
I saw #3 a few weeks ago. She lives (or was then staying) in Delaware County but came to me. The logistics were kind of a mess; she had a ride and arrived a few hours after the appointed "guaranteed" time and after a couple of efforts on my part to cancel and reschedule but I relented and went through with it. She is quite nice. Not obviously crazy like others. And the session was ok, largely BBBJ with BLS (my thing), she's definitely down to please and be pleased. She's shorter than I imagined from the pix and maybe a little bit older (not too old; maybe horny but not so young) but a little less attractive. Can't say if I'll repeat or not. Maybe in a pinch as I generally prefer to see women I've seen before.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 22:59 #5482Senior Member

Posts: 819Nothing out of line
Originally Posted by Cazie
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
First, welcome to the boards!! We welcome any and ALL helpful individuals! That being said, we love to help, but don't expect us to jump through hoops to help someone who hasn't helped here yet. We were all new here at some point. But adding specific styles of finding girls, or picking up, or other tips is what helps for you to obtain a bit of credibility here. If you've seen girls, tell us about them. How you found them. How you picked them up. Where you picked them up. A description of them. Something. Don't expect people to jump to help you out when you've proved nothing and haven't helped.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
Another tidbit, If you are expecting help on a specific ad, post at LEAST the link! Pics and names, and partial numbers are even better, as sometimes the links go dead.
Once again, welcome, and I'm sure we all look forward to hearing of your experiences!!
Good luck, happy hunting, and be safe!
-
10-17-22 21:49 #5481Senior Member

Posts: 165No need to talk like what
I can see that you are new and I'm trying to help you understand how things work here. First off you need to place a link to ads you have questions about, and second you need to contribute if you expect to get anything back. And if you can't handle someone being direct with you then don't post anymore and you won't have any issues. Otherwise just pull your weight and don't expect any freebies for new members who haven't contributed anything.
Originally Posted by Cazie
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 20:53 #5480Senior Member

Posts: 148Bensalem
[Des anyone know if the ad for Bensalem is real or police sting?
Thanks.
I think it's more of a bait and switch.
The woman in the ad will not be the same once the door is open.
-
10-17-22 19:46 #5479Regular Member

Posts: 4Bensalem
I am new that's why. No need to talk like that.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 19:41 #5478Senior Member

Posts: 165Which ad
There are literally over 100 ads for girls located in Bensalem. Include a link to the ad in question if you expect to get an answer. And pro tip, try reviewing some girls first before you start asking for favors from the community you have not done anything for yet.
Originally Posted by Cazie
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 17:56 #5477Regular Member

Posts: 4Bensalem
Does anyone know if the ad for Bensalem is real or police sting?
Thanks.
-
10-17-22 01:55 #5476Senior Member

Posts: 602This. Let us know if we can blast all up in that!
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 19:12 #5475Senior Member

Posts: 165All the abbreviations?
Was BBBJ and BBFS with CIP on the menu? How much was the total damage, especially if it includes that? I would maybe go check her out if the menu is full.
Originally Posted by SolarFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 15:13 #5474Senior Member

Posts: 630That's very accurate. She's a little like comfort food. Built for luxury, not speed, but also not strung out and doesn't seem to have any mental issues like many other providers.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
Great neighborhood, very discreet, easy to get in and out, no trouble.
If you like dependable, older providers and your tastes aren't exotic she's a good choice.
-
10-16-22 12:23 #5473Senior Member

Posts: 95Calling BULLSHIT here
EPM is more than $$.
Originally Posted by SolarFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 10:53 #5472Senior Member

Posts: 702FInally pulled trigger on her, ok looking for her age I won't go out my way to see her, good quick on the way place. Rate more than reasonable since she hosting her spot. She not fat but not bones skinny or model shape. Think your average 50 yrs gilf or cougar type.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...m/233015893816
-
10-16-22 09:42 #5471Senior Member

Posts: 31EPM Tasha
I had a dream with Tasha at EPM. She is very attractive and friendly. She provided a great experience with all the abbreviations except Greek (not requested or discussed). She a K girl ethnically but she is from NYC. English is flawless. I will repeat. Donation $$.
https://www.ephillym.com/
-
10-14-22 15:52 #5470Senior Member

Posts: 32I saw her multiple times when she used to host in south philly. Totally worth it IMHO. DM me if you want specifics.
Originally Posted by Mg995
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




