Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 7974
-
10-21-22 15:37 #5499Senior Member

Posts: 842Since. . .
She has been around in the and. E. Since at 2006 (my first encounter then many over the years) and was around before that it is my understanding.
Originally Posted by SmokinJoePA
[View Original Post]
Many pictures are years old.
Never and issue or problem, but she now has a screening process.
-
10-21-22 15:25 #5498Senior Member

Posts: 88Kate
Kate has been a consistent provider for years. She goes back to the days of AOL chat rooms. I saw her back in 2000 and on and off since then. She's 60 or 61 and worth the ride and time.
Originally Posted by SmokinJoePA
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 13:57 #5497Senior Member

Posts: 110Katie Gloria red October
Google image search found:
Slixa post with name Katie https://www.slixa.com/pennsylvania/p...lphia/katie-45.
And a backpage from 2017, when she listed her age as 53 https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/267-627-4210/6823934.
EB posts with a different phone number https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2672819985/1.
Callescort with name Gloria and the other phone number https://callescort.org/267-281-9985.
Searching for Katie here came up with a 2018 info ask and a link for E. M and another name Chrissy https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chrissy-...-324048#erotic.
Didn't find anything else here, or additional reviews. Maybe someone with stronger search skills can do better.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 21:36 #5496Senior Member

Posts: 630Anyone seen Gigs on Tryst?
https://tryst.link/escort/gigsx
Hit up Gigs before hitting up RaeAnn and got some very polished, suspiciously over-engineered responses about how she has "been advised by some of the other girls to start charging a $25 deposit to cut down on no-shows".
I thanked her for her approach and offered other ways to prove my bona-fides because there was no earthly way I was going to send a complete stranger money in advance.
She politely demurred and we parted friends, me still with my $25 and her seeking her next. Customer? Victim?
Anyone ever seen her before?
-
10-20-22 21:18 #5495Senior Member

Posts: 630This, exactly.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
At NiceQuietGuy, Her base rate for a non-GFE half-hour is $130. I acknowledge your points about the a'la carte nature of her menu, and I, myself, have avoided other providers who have presented me with a very lengthy menu over SMS after an initial inquiry as to their availability. Sometimes I'm not in the mood for the jigsaw puzzle of assembling the rate and the nature of a very extensive list of additional services makes it seem like even asking for a change of position in the middle of a session is going to bring everything to a screeching halt while she starts a conversation about what is and is not (arbitrarily) included in what I "chose" to pay.
But I didn't get that vibe from her at all, so I took the plunge. This was actually the second time we tried to hook up. The first time, we got all the way to "Here's my general area" and I had to decline because I was just further away from her than I wanted to drive at that time. She was cool about it and was thankful for my honesty, in that I didn't say I was coming and then not show up. Three weeks later we finally got together.
So if you just want a nice, easy encounter with someone as-previously-described, the base rate is very reasonable. One could choose to look at her menu as "You only pay for what you need", which gives you the option to configure the session as you like.
-
10-20-22 20:10 #5494Senior Member

Posts: 655I've seen her a few times over the past month, and hung out to talk with her after the date. I agree with your post points; she is very attractive, and has a good head on her shoulders. Not stoned or drunk in the least. She's been freshly showered for me every time, but I request that. Treat her well and she treats you well. Her rates are a little higher than some, but I have zero complaints about the service. So it is what it is. I'm not going to lowball a woman that is so much better than any other option in that zip code.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 15:31 #5493Senior Member

Posts: 86Rae Ann
What was the damage? I've looked at her post and she's definitely the type that would attract me. Particularly for an outcall. But the way she describes her donations has discouraged me. They are somewhat high to start with and then she adds on for GFE and other things. It's a little too "a la carte" for me. Consequently I haven't event reached out for a ge real inquiry (as I usually might).
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 13:53 #5492Senior Member

Posts: 630A pleasant half hour with RaeAnn
Had the pleasure of connecting with RaeAnn earlier this morning.
Reached out to her early, didn't hear back from her until mid-morning where she apologized for not seeing my text sooner. I indicated I could meet her around 11 AM if she was free and we agreed on a half hour at her posted rate.
Gave me an address near her incall and asked me to call when I got there. She asked me for the color and make of my car and came out to meet me to walk me over to her place.
She was completely sober and together, which was a refreshing change from some other recent encounters I've walked away from with others. Even on this cold morning you could tell she has a nice body underneath her clothing. She's long-term renting an AirBnB close to the address she gave. There's a lot of construction (buildings) in the neighborhood. I felt comfortable both in the neighborhood and in her place. The place was pretty well kept, though the bathroom was in desperate need of renovation itself.
While she was casually smoking a cigarette when she picked me up, neither she, her home nor her room smelled of smoke, another plus.
Her upstairs bedroom was clean and while the bed was small (full size), it was also clean and comfortable.
We both undressed and got right down to business. She's exactly as-pictured in her ads. Tall and lithe, with just a very little extra around the middle. Very good body.
She started with a relaxing, enjoyable BBBJ, where after 30 seconds she paused to ask me how I liked it. She then went on for about another five minutes with variation in technique, speed and some very legal use of the hands. She could tell I was enjoying it and there was no rushing. I alternated lying back to enjoy her work and leaning forward to run my hands over her back, neck, arms and to play with her nipples. She has very small breasts (A cups) but fat, round nipples. I didn't get aggressive with them, but when I did touch them I didn't get the sense that it was a particularly erogenous zone for her. She seemed to enjoy me touching her torso and ass more.
After the oral fun was over she got on top. First some slow bouncing up and down and then she settled into a full-on grind, which we both very much enjoyed. As her legs got tired she suggested a position switch and I got behind her.
Here there was just the slightest hint of an odor. Nothing overwhelming and certainly nothing that indicated a red flag. Nothing that knocked me out of the moment. More like when your partner gets excited and isn't freshly showered.
I took her doggy for awhile before asking her to lay flat on her stomach and there she started to get into it more. I've been finding lately that several recent providers have really enjoyed being flat on their stomachs with me on top of them.
Went about five or so minutes in that position before blowing in the bag.
She granted me the use of the bathroom and the shower to clean up. The faucet is in need of repair (it's pliers-operated) and the tub and shower could definitely benefit from a visit from BathFitters.
After I got back from the bathroom she was getting dressed. I asked her "Outcall?" She nodded. I'll point out that she didn't visit the bathroom before getting ready for her next encounter and leave it at that.
At the door she asked me again for my name, perhaps to add as a contact so she recognizes me for a next time.
All in all, RaeAnn was completely sober and entirely present for our encounter, not checking her phone or clock watching at all. She was accommodating and willing to please, though I have to admit I'm a pretty vanilla date. She's attractive, with a great body. She's got a smart head on her shoulders and does not give you the sense at all that she does not enjoy what she's doing. There were no signs of drug use on her body or in her room. There was no smoke odor (tobacco or weed) anywhere.
I'd repeat the next time I'm nearby.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/364856920285
-
10-20-22 13:16 #5491Senior Member

Posts: 36Legit?
Just wondering if she is real & if anybody has any reviews?
-
10-19-22 14:40 #5490Senior Member

Posts: 86Young and Horny
That doesn't really square with the woman I saw. Are you sure were talking about the same woman? If so, then perhaps it was some sort of strange condition then. Or maybe she had lost a ton of weight. While I wouldn't say she's a great looker, I didn't see evidence of anything that bad.
Originally Posted by ChuckNarb
[View Original Post]
APOLOGIES, I saw the clarification of the original message. I can’tfigure out how to delete this unnecessary response.Last edited by NiceQuietGuy; 10-19-22 at 14:42. Reason: OP codified original message.
-
10-18-22 22:00 #5489Senior Member

Posts: 29Sorry I was not clear. 1.
Originally Posted by ChuckNarb
[View Original Post]
I meant number 1. The one that doesn't show her face and posts an images of feathers om STG. She's the hyper wrinkled one.
-
10-18-22 13:40 #5488Regular Member

Posts: 4Bensalem
Thanks, I just stopped mongering in the states for awhile, as I travel overseas for my fun. If you need to know anything about Colombia, Costa Rica, Thailand, Brazil, DR, El Salvador, Philippines, Hong Kong, then I'm your guy. Thanks again. I just did not want to get caught in a police sting that's all.
Originally Posted by PPJones
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 13:18 #5487Senior Member

Posts: 111Gabriella eros
I haven't see her but I have seen many who list on eros (all "visiting" so my reviews probably wouldn't be helpful. But maybe I'll start because they come back eventually). Anyway, what I can say is that her rate is a lot higher than average and her looks -- in my opinion -- don't warrant the higher rates. Even without the GFE added. Check out the parade of Brazilians instead. Some of them are flat-out gorgeous. They are usually 3 or 4 per hour and some even have a half hour rate which, IF there is a language barrier (there usually is not), you really don't need more time than that. Accommodations are great too (at least the ones in Plymouth Meeting. I'm a little squeamish on KoP, though I'm sure they're nice, because there is heat there sometimes).
Originally Posted by DamienAC
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 13:14 #5486Senior Member

Posts: 223For that $$ she should also were the French Maid outfit and clean your house for a week!
Originally Posted by DamienAC
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 12:44 #5485Senior Member

Posts: 29Warning
I saw her years ago. I don't know her health issue but she had this extremely wrinkled look to her. Her face, arms and body almost looked like small woman was wearing an old fat woman's skin. Or if you look at a mastif and notice how the skin bounes around on the face loosely. It was rather gross.
Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





