Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 5803
-
11-09-22 02:16 #4303Senior Member

Posts: 397I'll say it again and I have dropped my man goo in her multiple times since the last fiasco of a posts from others. It has NOTHING to do with her age. The pussy is good and I'll keep going back at a grandfathered donation amount.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 02:13 #4302Senior Member

Posts: 397Better than that!
If you go to www.BUY_HXPOINTS.com, her number is there AND her personal cell. She even has a Black Friday special. 40% off coupon! (Must present printed coupon at time of meeting).
Originally Posted by Redi9080
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 16:37 #4301Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking for a young spinner
Anyone willing to pm contact info for a young white spinner?
-
11-08-22 16:35 #4300Regular Member

Posts: 2I like what I see
Do you have Kiti contact info? Please pm me.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 14:40 #4299Senior Member

Posts: 37Sweetness
Yeah the last time I saw her was at a cheap hotel in next door to the Stater Bros. Market in Costa Mesa. She had a similar name "Sweet" something but not the same girl. I also saw the Sweetness you guys are talking about in a nicer hotel off the 55 fwy.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 10:11 #4298Senior Member

Posts: 158Blubunni
Yeah not sure why she felt she needed to get fake boobs. I thought her original ones were fine. I banged her 4 times without then followed by 4 more times with them man mades. During my last visit she expressed dissatisfaction with the way they look and was planning on having them reconstructed. Then she just dropped off the radar screen.
Originally Posted by EnigmaticBeast
[View Original Post]
Every time I would bareback her she would cum so many times. Was almost embarrassed that my dick be giving her so much pleasure. She would yell "I hate you!" then her whole body would just shake and she be looking like I be taking out her kidneys with a pair of rusty tweezers LOL!
Pics below comparing before and after titty implants.
-
10-23-22 10:36 #4297Regular Member

Posts: 8Ahh double scored there LOL. Was 3 way available with the sister? Do you think she might give you CIP 2nd, or 3rd time around? There are some that end up giving it up, they just need to coze up a bit and a bit of persistency LOL. What is TDL if I may ask?
I originally found her on list crawler, and you are exactly right on the screening part. Took some experience and money losses (not over the one) It was relatively easy finding her first round she seemed like she was just having a hard time landing a steady job and a place to permanently live, I think I got lucky didn't seemed like she was all banged up with drugs and alcohol, very clean lady. That's why I wanted to go back to OC and CIP her. Sucks too good to be true, made a bit of quick cash and disappeared.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 02:41 #4296Senior Member

Posts: 397TheAZcutie34
I know she's been around her for a leeetle while and its SO FUNNY how a transplant from PHX, comes out to OC, and then....... a little GPS. I'm sure that the Economic geographics have everything to do with it. LOLLOL. Even more ironic is I got up in it when I was in PHX before she moved out here.
She will play BBFS but she is sloppy and has a HUGE ass that is not very attractive. She is a dead fish as well. No more for me though after my PHX visit with her.
It was CRAZY how many open BBFS bitches were in PHX.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TheAZcutie34
-
10-22-22 01:39 #4295Senior Member

Posts: 320I don't know how anyone thinks it's a good idea to arrange for girls from those sites without reviews / network / etc. Every time I look around them it's sketch central.
Originally Posted by PornCock69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 14:57 #4294Senior Member

Posts: 74YesBP
Contacted to girls last night. One looked TGTBT and sure enough she wanted half the donation upfront. I declined and then after making it clear I wasn't going to I get one of those cartel messages demanding payment for wasting her "valuable" time. I'm sure there might be legit ladies posting ads but it's hard to know which ones are real.
Originally Posted by Punter3
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 06:50 #4293Senior Member

Posts: 194What's her menu, if you don't mind me asking.
Originally Posted by Rollory
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 10:05 #4292Senior Member

Posts: 479YesBackpage Escort Ads
Hey anyone know what the story is with the girls advertising on this site? Many openly advertise BBFS services. I am thinking something is fishy, but a couple numbers do google to escorts who adverrtise on other sites as well. What is the story with many of the girls wanting gift cards or cash app (not in advance) instead of cash.
Just looking for a new fishing hole.
-
10-17-22 23:59 #4291Regular Member

Posts: 11Ah Yes! Tiny Lynn, went a few rounds with her before she disappeared. Man this girl was a true GFE provider, nothing was off limits except for anal, which I don't like, but given how tempting her butthole looked when I was staring up at it during 69, I'd have reconsidered. She was so tiny, I could hold her with one hand while I pounded her doggy, Mish, whatever! I like those tiny, skinny petite types the best, you can feel your veiny member barreling past those sugar walls with each stroke. Don't get me wrong I like my proportionately shaped bbws. They're twats are always extra juicy, maybe it's the extra cushion, but they come in second. Speaking of bbws here's another name that's been MIA, Neia in Sbino.
Originally Posted by DonClimax
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 15:28 #4290Regular Member

Posts: 23Ig?
What's her ig again? Keeps changing it LOL. And damn so many dudes in here are sweating at that test.
Originally Posted by ILoveMexicans
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 12:50 #4289Senior Member

Posts: 112Skinny white
Would you be willing to share any of them? Even your least favorite LOL I've been stuck on Korean chicks haven't seen a white girl in forever.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






