Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 387 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 5803
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4303
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Anybody can report their own personal experience with Kiti. Or any other girl. Good or bad.

    All my sessions with her be great. And I intend to keep it that way. I do love giving creampies to her pussy. Insemination without the fear of replication oh yeah.
    I'll say it again and I have dropped my man goo in her multiple times since the last fiasco of a posts from others. It has NOTHING to do with her age. The pussy is good and I'll keep going back at a grandfathered donation amount.

  2. #4302

    Better than that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redi9080  [View Original Post]
    Do you have Kiti contact info? Please pm me.
    If you go to www.BUY_HXPOINTS.com, her number is there AND her personal cell. She even has a Black Friday special. 40% off coupon! (Must present printed coupon at time of meeting).

  3. #4301

    Looking for a young spinner

    Anyone willing to pm contact info for a young white spinner?

  4. #4300

    I like what I see

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Anybody can report their own personal experience with Kiti. Or any other girl. Good or bad.

    All my sessions with her be great. And I intend to keep it that way. I do love giving creampies to her pussy. Insemination without the fear of replication oh yeah.
    Do you have Kiti contact info? Please pm me.

  5. #4299

    Sweetness

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Ditto! I got the text screenshots to prove it LOL.

    You sure about that bro? Did you attend her funeral? See an actual public accessible obituary? Or just heard through the grapevine?

    Because I still be getting random texts from her number. So either she alive or somebody else using her number pretending to be PSD. I keep making excuses not to see her because I know she gained a ton of weight since cloning. I creampied her many times when she used to be skinny.

    Picture below of what she texted me and I blurred her full digits for privacy. You can tell she big and probably even bigger now. Compared to when I used to see her and even did some "horse trading". My goods for her CIP services LOL.
    Yeah the last time I saw her was at a cheap hotel in next door to the Stater Bros. Market in Costa Mesa. She had a similar name "Sweet" something but not the same girl. I also saw the Sweetness you guys are talking about in a nicer hotel off the 55 fwy.

  6. #4298

    Blubunni

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaticBeast  [View Original Post]
    Man, I sure do miss beating blue down for like hour and a half until she was sore. She always wanted me to fill her up but always complained about how much cum their was. She just kinda disappeared a little after she got her tits done. Def a gem and the rate was unreal. Wish she make a appearance back.
    Yeah not sure why she felt she needed to get fake boobs. I thought her original ones were fine. I banged her 4 times without then followed by 4 more times with them man mades. During my last visit she expressed dissatisfaction with the way they look and was planning on having them reconstructed. Then she just dropped off the radar screen.

    Every time I would bareback her she would cum so many times. Was almost embarrassed that my dick be giving her so much pleasure. She would yell "I hate you!" then her whole body would just shake and she be looking like I be taking out her kidneys with a pair of rusty tweezers LOL!

    Pics below comparing before and after titty implants.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bluebunni bbfscip (6).jpg‎   Bluebunni bbfscip (7).jpg‎   Bluebunni bbfscip (2).jpg‎   Bluebunni bbfscip (1).jpg‎   Bluebunni bbfscip (3).jpg‎  

    Bluebunni bbfscip (4).jpg‎   Bluebunni bbfscip (5).jpg‎  

  7. #4297
    Ahh double scored there LOL. Was 3 way available with the sister? Do you think she might give you CIP 2nd, or 3rd time around? There are some that end up giving it up, they just need to coze up a bit and a bit of persistency LOL. What is TDL if I may ask?

    I originally found her on list crawler, and you are exactly right on the screening part. Took some experience and money losses (not over the one) It was relatively easy finding her first round she seemed like she was just having a hard time landing a steady job and a place to permanently live, I think I got lucky didn't seemed like she was all banged up with drugs and alcohol, very clean lady. That's why I wanted to go back to OC and CIP her. Sucks too good to be true, made a bit of quick cash and disappeared.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Tried texting that chick in your report but got no reply LOL. Anyways, I have used that site before. Yeah, the vast majority of ads are fake and nothing but deposit or gift card scams. But if you know how to screen, sometimes you get lucky. However, just like any of these generic sites, there are a few legit ones and if you know how to sniff them out, you can get lucky. One such chick is this mixed Russian-AA chick.

    Banged her at a low tier Ho-Tel in Anaheim Hills. Not BBFS. Got most of I wanted including BBBJ, DATY, DATO, pics, video, but covered bam-bam only. No kissing. I spent a lot of time lapping up her pussy. Smelled so sweet and fresh. Turned her over and fucked her pussy with my tongue, then switched over to licking her ass. I did not go back to her kitty so she would not catch a UTI. Got to keep the two holes separate and not transfer stuff from the bunghole to the sugarhole.

    She initially agreed to a BBBJ then COF or COT finish. I took the hat off and stood at the end of the bed and she got down on her knees. When she sensed my cock pulsating, she turned her whole body away for the finish. Damn, she a chowder dodger! The first blast still got her on the lips and chin and I thought she was going to puke LOL. Most of it sprayed by the mini fridge ha ha..

  8. #4296

    TheAZcutie34

    I know she's been around her for a leeetle while and its SO FUNNY how a transplant from PHX, comes out to OC, and then....... a little GPS. I'm sure that the Economic geographics have everything to do with it. LOLLOL. Even more ironic is I got up in it when I was in PHX before she moved out here.

    She will play BBFS but she is sloppy and has a HUGE ass that is not very attractive. She is a dead fish as well. No more for me though after my PHX visit with her.
    It was CRAZY how many open BBFS bitches were in PHX.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TheAZcutie34

  9. #4295
    Quote Originally Posted by PornCock69  [View Original Post]
    Contacted to girls last night. One looked TGTBT and sure enough she wanted half the donation upfront. I declined and then after making it clear I wasn't going to I get one of those cartel messages demanding payment for wasting her "valuable" time. I'm sure there might be legit ladies posting ads but it's hard to know which ones are real.
    I don't know how anyone thinks it's a good idea to arrange for girls from those sites without reviews / network / etc. Every time I look around them it's sketch central.

  10. #4294

    YesBP

    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone know what the story is with the girls advertising on this site? Many openly advertise BBFS services. I am thinking something is fishy, but a couple numbers do google to escorts who adverrtise on other sites as well. What is the story with many of the girls wanting gift cards or cash app (not in advance) instead of cash.
    Just looking for a new fishing hole.
    Contacted to girls last night. One looked TGTBT and sure enough she wanted half the donation upfront. I declined and then after making it clear I wasn't going to I get one of those cartel messages demanding payment for wasting her "valuable" time. I'm sure there might be legit ladies posting ads but it's hard to know which ones are real.

  11. #4293
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollory  [View Original Post]
    That's actually funny! She posted today about the "incall specials" so after doing some homework and seeing this post, I hit her asking for details on her special deal!

    Yup, you guessed it. (said in vin scully voice).

    No change in rate, just the pleasure of thinking you got a deal. And based on the avg service reviews I won't be taking the bait.

    I am looking for a solid OC / Laguna area provider in $240-300 HR for later this week if anyone has recs.
    What's her menu, if you don't mind me asking.

  12. #4292

    YesBackpage Escort Ads

    Hey anyone know what the story is with the girls advertising on this site? Many openly advertise BBFS services. I am thinking something is fishy, but a couple numbers do google to escorts who adverrtise on other sites as well. What is the story with many of the girls wanting gift cards or cash app (not in advance) instead of cash.
    Just looking for a new fishing hole.

  13. #4291
    Ah Yes! Tiny Lynn, went a few rounds with her before she disappeared. Man this girl was a true GFE provider, nothing was off limits except for anal, which I don't like, but given how tempting her butthole looked when I was staring up at it during 69, I'd have reconsidered. She was so tiny, I could hold her with one hand while I pounded her doggy, Mish, whatever! I like those tiny, skinny petite types the best, you can feel your veiny member barreling past those sugar walls with each stroke. Don't get me wrong I like my proportionately shaped bbws. They're twats are always extra juicy, maybe it's the extra cushion, but they come in second. Speaking of bbws here's another name that's been MIA, Neia in Sbino.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonClimax  [View Original Post]
    Hello hobby brothers!

    Is anyone still in touch with HotLynn? I saw her a handful of times a few years ago and in my current search, I noticed that she last updated a post in HX, on 10-18-21 (just last year! She noted that she is giving preference to old customers who are networked with her. I initially connected with her via STG. But she stopped posting there.

    I'd LOVE to see her again. But how to e.

    Access her network? If anyone is still seeing her, can you please help a fellow hobby brother out? Thank you much! Happy hunting mis amigos!

  14. #4290

    Ig?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMexicans  [View Original Post]
    So which one of you knocked her up? She posted pregnancy tests on her IG.
    What's her ig again? Keeps changing it LOL. And damn so many dudes in here are sweating at that test.

  15. #4289

    Skinny white

    Would you be willing to share any of them? Even your least favorite LOL I've been stuck on Korean chicks haven't seen a white girl in forever.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    HotLynn now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Always been on the hunt for skinny almost anorexic creampie regulars since my ATF haylieonthedaily left in 2020. Some of her replacements be HotLynn and Blubunnii. Thin white girls who were cheap and always CIP finish. Sadly, HotLynn stopped being active on Hx after 5 dates, and not sure where Blubunni be right now after 8 dates.

    None of them came close to almost 20 dates with haylieonthedaily.

    But skinny anorexic creampies be my specialty. Already have 3 regular white girls right now on my rotation. None of them been reviewed yet online as BBFSCIP providers.

    Be sure someday a dude will spill the beans and post a review online, and their phones be blowing up and the line to creampie them be going around the block. Not a question of if but when. Until that time, I will just continue to have fun with them LOL. One of the white girls already working on my 6th date and still counting!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape