Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 387 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 5802
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4272

    Kiti creampie

    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    - and she is gives terrible service. - What terrible service ??
    - ain't worth the hassle that comes with it. - What hassle ??
    - When meth out she will up charge and become a different person. - What upcharge ??

    (Scratching head).
    Anybody can report their own personal experience with Kiti. Or any other girl. Good or bad.

    All my sessions with her be great. And I intend to keep it that way. I do love giving creampies to her pussy. Insemination without the fear of replication oh yeah.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kiti creampie 18yo pussy (2).jpg‎   Kiti creampie 18yo pussy (3).jpg‎   Kiti creampie 18yo pussy (5).jpg‎   Kiti creampie 18yo pussy (1).jpg‎   Kiti creampie 18yo pussy (7).jpg‎  

    6D89B67B-F1E8-5C4D-633E-B334210BE907_2272AAD4-676C-4A2F-B43A-8858ACC81D26.jpg‎  

  2. #4271
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMexicans  [View Original Post]
    So which one of you knocked her up? She posted pregnancy tests on her IG.
    What are the results?

  3. #4270
    So which one of you knocked her up? She posted pregnancy tests on her IG.

  4. #4269
    Quote Originally Posted by OCMongerz1  [View Original Post]
    Pussy aint even good. She just young. Thats why you guys are simping over her LOL. If it wasn't for her age you wouldn't even give her a chance. LMAO.
    One hunnit% right dur. LOL.

  5. #4268

    Simps

    Pussy aint even good. She just young. Thats why you guys are simping over her LOL. If it wasn't for her age you wouldn't even give her a chance. LMAO.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawrHard  [View Original Post]
    First, I know she gives different prices to different people. If you noticed, I didn't say anything about prices.

    Second, I know that she tells everyone the same stories. If you've seen her for as many times as you seem to be suggesting, I know almost certainly that she's told you about a Korean guy, and some other guys. I'm sure we all indirectly know each other in this microcosm if we could attach names to descriptions LOL. I was kidding about you being in the club. Although, I'm pretty sure everyone who have seen her somewhat regularly know exactly what I'm talking about. Sometimes we turn a blind eye to shit for good pussy. I understand.

  6. #4267

    My experience

    Its just my experience with her calm down LOL. It aint that serious.

    I'm just telling you how it is from my side and their been a couple of reviews about having trouble with texting her and her service. Like I said my previous review on her. We agree upon a set price and when we about to do the deed she took a hit and ask for upgrade or she won't do it. I cave in and paid extra for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    - and she is gives terrible service. - What terrible service ??
    - ain't worth the hassle that comes with it. - What hassle ??
    - When meth out she will up charge and become a different person. - What upcharge ??

    (Scratching head).

  7. #4266
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    First, she gives me Kmart prices when it comes to booking an appt with her plus bare.

    I pay not even close to what she is asking now and have know idea what club your referring too. If it's hx If you're saying Hx club I deleted my HX handle last week and created another one. Level 2 currently and should be back to.

    A level 4 or 5 within the next two weeks?

    As for clubs I'm only in 4 HX clubs and if she has one not in hers. Safety Club and 3 Clubs that our not visible since its invite only.
    First, I know she gives different prices to different people. If you noticed, I didn't say anything about prices.

    Second, I know that she tells everyone the same stories. If you've seen her for as many times as you seem to be suggesting, I know almost certainly that she's told you about a Korean guy, and some other guys. I'm sure we all indirectly know each other in this microcosm if we could attach names to descriptions LOL. I was kidding about you being in the club. Although, I'm pretty sure everyone who have seen her somewhat regularly know exactly what I'm talking about. Sometimes we turn a blind eye to shit for good pussy. I understand.

  8. #4265
    Quote Originally Posted by OCMongerz1  [View Original Post]

    - and she is gives terrible service.
    - ain't worth the hassle that comes with it.
    - When meth out she will up charge and become a different person.
    - and she is gives terrible service. - What terrible service ??
    - ain't worth the hassle that comes with it. - What hassle ??
    - When meth out she will up charge and become a different person. - What upcharge ??

    (Scratching head).

  9. #4264
    Quote Originally Posted by RawrHard  [View Original Post]
    Not surprised she has all these white knights when other people think her service sucks. I've seen her schedule appointments with people then completely blow them off when they got to the parking lot to give preferential treatment to others or because she "doesn't feel like it". Hilariously, she once bragged about robbing a guy in her club and all her fans jumped in to trash that guy with her. I bet you were one of those guys HapaBoy, I recognize that grammar LOL. I was like, "Shit, really?" Got out of there as fast as I could.
    First, she gives me Kmart prices when it comes to booking an appt with her plus bare.

    I pay not even close to what she is asking now and have know idea what club your referring too. If it's hx If you're saying Hx club I deleted my HX handle last week and created another one. Level 2 currently and should be back to.

    A level 4 or 5 within the next two weeks?

    As for clubs I'm only in 4 HX clubs and if she has one not in hers. Safety Club and 3 Clubs that our not visible since its invite only.

  10. #4263

    She's gained weight

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mikkafay22 (hx) again and man her pussy is so tasty as always and fun to watch. Jr slip and slide inside her vaj naked.
    Man enjoyed her a lot more when she was thinner. She's gained some weight too. Some of it nice, but it was real quick weight gain for her.

    How was Juicy Mary BTW? I walked out on her a year ago in Temecula bc she had gained so much weight. I hope she lost some back.

  11. #4262
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    My guess why someone is mad cause he think he's walking into a girl that is a 10 in looks, body of supermodel, someone who is never high or not young and dumb? Please, if you think your going to walk into the room.
    Not surprised she has all these white knights when other people think her service sucks. I've seen her schedule appointments with people then completely blow them off when they got to the parking lot to give preferential treatment to others or because she "doesn't feel like it". Hilariously, she once bragged about robbing a guy in her club and all her fans jumped in to trash that guy with her. I bet you were one of those guys HapaBoy, I recognize that grammar LOL. I was like, "Shit, really?" Got out of there as fast as I could.

  12. #4261
    Please continue posting negative reviews of Kiti. I always have to lay down some groundwork first but damn, you folks be doing all the heavy lifting for me LOL.

    Time to swoop in for the kill. Much appreciated dudes! Thank you from the bottom of my balls.

  13. #4260
    Quote Originally Posted by NielTough  [View Original Post]
    A bit new here but have done my visits across Cali.

    Anyone seen this gal lately? Last time I saw her was 3 months ago when I was down south for a trip. Took it good BBFS and said I could've cip after (God, I know) but wasn't happy with what I offered even though she liked it.

    https://escort13.com/post/65797353?currentPage=6
    Tried texting that chick in your report but got no reply LOL. Anyways, I have used that site before. Yeah, the vast majority of ads are fake and nothing but deposit or gift card scams. But if you know how to screen, sometimes you get lucky. However, just like any of these generic sites, there are a few legit ones and if you know how to sniff them out, you can get lucky. One such chick is this mixed Russian-AA chick.

    Banged her at a low tier Ho-Tel in Anaheim Hills. Not BBFS. Got most of I wanted including BBBJ, DATY, DATO, pics, video, but covered bam-bam only. No kissing. I spent a lot of time lapping up her pussy. Smelled so sweet and fresh. Turned her over and fucked her pussy with my tongue, then switched over to licking her ass. I did not go back to her kitty so she would not catch a UTI. Got to keep the two holes separate and not transfer stuff from the bunghole to the sugarhole.

    She initially agreed to a BBBJ then COF or COT finish. I took the hat off and stood at the end of the bed and she got down on her knees. When she sensed my cock pulsating, she turned her whole body away for the finish. Damn, she a chowder dodger! The first blast still got her on the lips and chin and I thought she was going to puke LOL. Most of it sprayed by the mini fridge ha ha.

    The best part is she was rooming with her younger taller hotter sister. Damn she looked like a model. Tall, all legs, no tits or ass, gorgeous face. After work, I returned later that afternoon and banged the hotter sister this time, while cum dodger played with her phone on the other bed. Sorry I won't post screen snaps or pics of her since she don't advertise. Before leaving, asked both of them to shoot me a text so I could save their personal deets in my Contacts list. Haven't had a chance to repeat because I got too many girls on my TDL right now, along with my regular rotation.

    Good luck on finding your almost CIP girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E9chHvPVSftNhr6C4rVuHh7Q.jpg‎   01b2f6a2a6d3ab0ff7a9551102f1f17d_f.jpg‎   8969b78a83f03b4033d1e22556744489_f.jpg‎   c42f9ae1ab02a44ee6116e6a1b2c2a1f_f.jpg‎   hAe9mudhVHNzg9D8Vy84MQPA.jpg‎  

    Rv2ZAMHkb5dNxzF7TSMVvNqb.jpg‎   zX9vr6Ez4upQ8ARkJSPuDs8T.jpg‎   cGtKhqyYdSFv57ATwhEyXEG3.jpg‎   XBFXVzMgPVBEScCXgrQ5FuvF.jpg‎   7c9f2e92fdee712fd6456af0c3bb41e1_f.jpg‎  


  14. #4259

    Kiti

    Nah I wrote a review about her before and she is gives terrible service. Yeah the pussy is young but ain't worth the hassle that comes with it. When meth out she will up charge and become a different person. When not meth out she is cool but she will take hits while giving you service and at that point she won't care.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    Strange. I have had no issues at all.

    -Her service are trash 3/10 - she's a 8. 0 and I can do whatever I want to do to her. No limits.

    -6/10 looks but that face tat is a turn off. - Relative statement as I can agree on the tats on the face but the pussy and all that we do makes up for it.

    -She takes a long time to reply to messengers. - My experience has been that she responds to me in seconds or min.

    -Also when you do set up appointment be prepare to wait 30-45 in the parking lot - 5 min wait tops for me.

    -She overcharges for BBFS and don't let you cim. - She might have overcharged you but there are many incl myself that get a VERY VERY reasonable donation. Wayyyy lower than the "standard" status quo.

    It would prompt me to wonder your approach to her. She is actually goofy, quirky and yeah she's methed out but she always very easy going. Now I DO KNOW that when she is approached in a not so pleasant manner, (I'm NOT SAYING that you did), she can be difficult and actually doesn't tolerate BS. She's damaged and abused. Good for her that she stands up for herself.

    The pussy is prime time in my experience. Just sharing.

  15. #4258
    Saw Mikkafay22 (hx) again and man her pussy is so tasty as always and fun to watch. Jr slip and slide inside her vaj naked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape