Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 30808
-
10-21-22 13:44 #20308Senior Member

Posts: 1651It's incredible
Things have gone so far south over the years and the attitude toward sex is like we are returning to the stone ages.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
White collar crime has no penalty whatsoever but some poor slob goes and sees a fake escort that LE posts on social media and instantly is charged with a felony of human trafficking. The other thing is women in general have gotten so fat, lazy, and entitled in this country that the thrill of it all is diminished. If you are a single guy maybe just leaving the country for good is the answer instead of vacationing away from it. This all really went south with the Foster law made up by degenerate hypocrites in congress who spend all their time chasing women.
-
10-21-22 09:46 #20307Senior Member

Posts: 173C'Mon.
Look a few threads down my friend I.
Originally Posted by Goldenmagic
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 16:10 #20306Senior Member

Posts: 28Anna8891
Saw Anna today. She's legit, host out of her place in Morrisville during the day. She does outcall outside of that. Super sexy as long as you like thick girls. Her ass is amazing and her head game is on point. Did an hr, went 2 long rounds. She dressed in her outfit on tryst as per request. Followed direction well. Will absolutely repeat.
https://tryst.link/escort/anna8891
-
10-20-22 14:01 #20305Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone seen her before?
Guys,
Anyone seen this girl before? Ad does not say much but the pics look cool.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/181067721137
-
10-20-22 13:17 #20304Senior Member

Posts: 60Desire?
Is her name from what I can gather. Any one got any intel on her?
https://durham-nc.skipthegames.com/f...o/741539059747
-
10-20-22 11:51 #20303Regular Member

Posts: 18In general the USA is expensive. Looking at Canadian providers they have decent rates. Also get more Canadian Dollars.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
When I went to Spain in the summer I felt like a king. Went to a "high end" steak restaurant in Madrid and a ribeye costed me $35. That is half of what I would pay at a Morton, Ruth Chris, or any other specialized steak restaurant.
In regards to escorts the high end ones were over half of what I would pay here (250-350 Euro). The escorts from S. A. Were less than 200 Euro for an hour.
Personally I would save my money and travel than pay the prices here.
-
10-20-22 10:57 #20302Senior Member

Posts: 214Is her contact info the same?
Originally Posted by APlan
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 10:45 #20301Senior Member

Posts: 33Did you ended visiting her?
Originally Posted by APlan
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 09:54 #20300Senior Member

Posts: 247Anyone
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/055782719534
Can someone tell me about this one?
-
10-20-22 09:11 #20299Senior Member

Posts: 284Agree. Paying 4 banjis here for a 1 hr GFE in the states. That's 3 or 4 1 hr sessions in another country, minus the verification or reference. Save that money and leave the country if schedule permits. Even better for the ones with a traveling job.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
For the ones looking at leaving the country just for the hobby. Tijuana will be a good place to break the ice. Again, not for everyone. Flights are reasonable, hotel is cheap, you can get a 1 hr GFE as low as 80. And everything is just cheap their on general. Even the fine dining restaurants. Our dollar holds a lot of weight in Mexico. If you don't feel comfortable, walk back into the United States. From the boarder to the airport, your paying 8 dollars.
http://www.musastj.net/models well known agency.
-
10-20-22 08:16 #20298Senior Member

Posts: 190Disregard PM I got the text as well.
Originally Posted by APlan
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
10-20-22 08:07 #20297Senior Member

Posts: 1301I think I'm going to try to start another thread so I can share some of my experiences and advice with the hobby and travel. You're right in that you have to pay money to go there and you will usually pay for a place to stay. The caveat is there's ways to decrease those costs, in some cases to near zero. Local is fine but some quick napkin math. If in the month of November you decide to buy two hours from "escorts" then at the current prices you'll probably pay 600-800. That's to have sex twice. If you watch flights, can be flexible and have a passport then you can fly to California, go to Tijuana and have sex 4 times for that plus or minus a couple hundred over the course of 2-3 days. Places like Thailand are going to be significantly more but IMO can be worth it.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
Like I said I'll start a thread at some point but I've found that in many foreign countries the prostitutes, especially if you're not getting street walkers or high volume brothel workers, are very nice and personable. Just about on the level of many chicks when backpage was a thing.
Travelling for the hobby isn't something everyone should, can or will do but I think it's good for the info to be out there so we all know various options.
-
10-20-22 08:01 #20296Senior Member

Posts: 65Mina
I saw her a few times early on, before her reports started trailing downhill. Once the reported drama increased, I stopped meeting her and changed to another well reviewed provider. Today, I got a rando text from her saying she was back in town. Anyone seen her lately? Was she out of town? Uncle visit? Anyone know if the drama has calmed down and service returned? The visits in the early months were far above average for this market, so it might be fun to visit again.
-
10-20-22 05:51 #20295Regular Member

Posts: 15Good to know
Appreciate the info, thanks.
Originally Posted by Joshua1337
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 01:15 #20294Senior Member

Posts: 37Alyanna
Haven't seen any other reviews on her, and I like them tall, so I figured I would TOFTT. Comms were pretty easy, took a little bit to catch up, but finally did. Lower-end hotel down S. Saunders. Not the worst in the area at least. She is tall. 6'1". Tiny tits, which sucks, but nice hips and super small waist for such a tall girl. Great hourglass figure. Goes by Alyanna, pronounced Eleyna. Small baby damage, but far less than most. Gave a meh CBJ, but it did what it needed to do. No CG / RCG? WTH? But K9 was a great view, with that waist to hold onto. Finished Mish in the bag. Not the best performance, but rules aside, better than most of the Asian Hotel ads.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/880920941077
"Tall, beautiful, and thick" is her title.









Reply With Quote






