Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 30812
-
10-16-22 21:41 #20252Regular Member

Posts: 14Not even true
I am a regular of this young lady. She is not disgusting, not a thief. She gives amazing service and has a good personality. This is a bunch of hearsay that's not true. I would recommend her to any one. Stop slandering a good provider. The worst flaw she has is being perpetually late. But which ones aren't.
Originally Posted by LuciferIzthede
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 20:33 #20251Senior Member

Posts: 578I have not
Personally seen her but I do remember posts about her some months ago. They were negative to 'ok' Take that how you will.
Originally Posted by Crl2022
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 18:52 #20250Senior Member

Posts: 115Noa
I do believe I told you she will not see you. Yes yes I did.
Originally Posted by SexIsMyLove
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 18:22 #20249Senior Member

Posts: 174Bummer just tried to reach out to them and it sounds like they moved on to GA.
Originally Posted by OldManJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 14:39 #20248Regular Member

Posts: 2Noa
Can you share number and rate?
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 13:50 #20247Senior Member

Posts: 957Fun For Sure
I agree with the reviews of these two Cuban princesses. I've seen them twice in the past couple of months. As an added bonus, the second time I had Jessie eat out Becca while Becca blew me. Only complaint is there not GFE. No DFK, BBBJ. But they like DATY, Jessie has a great ass for 69!
Originally Posted by AHumbleGuy
[View Original Post]
Highly recommended, bargain basement pricing for a MFF with two hot, bi hotties!
-
10-16-22 12:01 #20246Senior Member

Posts: 304If ever you feel an ad is suspect, can right click one of the posted photos and reverse google search the image. Try to reverse search a clothed image as that has more chances of it being found on google than a nude. With this one, I was able to find that the actual lady is based in Florida and goes by Anneke Van Buren.
Originally Posted by NewToDurham
[View Original Post]
With respect to callescort as a whole, I usually do not consider it too reliable. I think right now, stg probably has the most actual escorts. Ea is just full of scams. Tryst and Eros are higher end, more trustworthy.
-
10-16-22 01:50 #20245Regular Member

Posts: 2352 yo visiting Raleigh, no name, likely fake
I ran across this ad and responded: https://callescort.org/828-346-5625.
Texted for a bit then when it looked promising she asks for a deposit.
I don't think I have ever responded to a callescort. Org ad before. Are they generally fake? Reliable?
-
10-15-22 21:05 #20244Senior Member

Posts: 160Jacey
Seen her before year ago. I overall had a good time with her. Even tho I got CBJ this time oh well. LFK into few positions finish mish she's still get into the session that what I like about her unlike other providers. Always YMWV! Rates 80 qv, 150 hhr.
-
10-15-22 17:53 #20243Senior Member

Posts: 122Your best source of these type providers will be TER, P-411 and to some extent Eros. Do your research carefully. Last thing you want is a big disaster at a work event.
Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 17:36 #20242Senior Member

Posts: 87Any Info on Brianna?
Any reviews or thoughts on this one? Decent comms but didn't pull the trigger. The ad seems somewhat unfriendly but want to know how actual interaction is. She is my type so I'm curious.
Any thoughts welcomed and appreciated. Feel free to send PM as well.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/347700348349
-
10-15-22 17:03 #20241Regular Member

Posts: 13Necessary info
Thank you for sharing. I wish there was a like or upvote feature so I wouldn't have to reply but this dire information to weed out poor performance, bad attitude, thieving providers.
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 13:36 #20240Senior Member

Posts: 269What are their rates?
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 13:02 #20239Senior Member

Posts: 260Two hot Latinas
Seen several times. The brunette is 5-6 to 5-8 with a brick house body. Lots of Tits and ass small waist. The blonde is about 5-2. Great body. She is my preference. More my size. They aim to please. Treat them right and they will do the same. Everything covered. They wil be wild or tame, your preference. See them together or separate. Pic are REAL.
Originally Posted by AHumbleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 11:49 #20238Senior Member

Posts: 264With a lot of regret.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
Cambodia was even better and if it wasnt for Covid and family obligations, I'd still be there.
THen again, after a few years in Asia, its nice to be home and give the old wore out banger a rest, as well as getting a consistently decent steak. Now that all the borders are open Visas are easier.
My guys on the ground tell me its getting back to normal. Add almost 40 baht to the dollar. You can have a part timer for a pop for $50-100, always to the $50 range if you know what you are doing. And that's going to be a pretty Thai girl in the shape you want, they even have fatties there if that's your thing. However, you won't find toothless scags or baggy saggies with sores like the majority of girls here, unless you need to spend $5 in an area you shouldnt be going by yourself.
And that's not even talking about the supermodels (about $250), Japanese styled fetish and massage girls, African steet girls, girls with Muslim headscarves (for the dudes that hang out on Soi Arab), Gogo girls, BJ bars.
I hear the western gals are returning if you like the Russian / Uzbek / Kazakh / Ukrainian girls.
So yeah, I'm dreaming on.








Reply With Quote






