Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 702 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 752 802 1202 1702 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20299

    This one is a pass

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had an experience with this one? Curious about what it's like.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...k-toe/50919469
    Where do I begin? $$ hhr, $$$ hr, and that's the good news.

    No GFE, No BBBJ, No kissing ANYWHERE, No touching, basically its like going to a museum and looking at the roped off exhibits. Just forget this one. Looks nice, key word is LOOKS.

  2. #20298
    I have seen her several times over the past year and good visits. Stays with her BF so he exists during visits. Last month she was a at a scary motel area with druggies, pimps, and people all over waiting for opportunity to rob you. Beware of location.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scepticus  [View Original Post]
    She used to be near Durham / RTP. Don't remember the name she used. It was a while ago, car date, good BBBJ. Don't recall the damage. Would repeat if she were closer to me.

  3. #20297
    Quote Originally Posted by Beasho1231  [View Original Post]
    Wow she looks like a hottie. Even her m shot was pretty nice. Does she have a nice rack?
    She looks pretty much same as her pictures and she's actually quite a hotty. Her tits are great, wonderful to grab onto. I paid 120 for about 20-25 minutes and basically everything was on the menu including BBFS and fingering. I haven't done anal but everything else is good.

  4. #20296

    Is she as good as her pics

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 10-12 days back so she must be back from her uncle. She's also been responding to me although we've not connected but that's only because I haven't found time to visit her. That number is what I've used to contact her and she's been responding to me.
    Wow she looks like a hottie. Even her m shot was pretty nice. Does she have a nice rack?

  5. #20295

    This girl Wednesday

    Anyone had an experience with this one? Curious about what it's like.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...k-toe/50919469

  6. #20294

    Saw her about 10 days back

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 10-12 days back so she must be back from her uncle. She's also been responding to me although we've not connected but that's only because I haven't found time to visit her. That number is what I've used to contact her and she's been responding to me.
    What are her rates, and what is included?

  7. #20293
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin8691  [View Original Post]
    She does not text back, how did you get in contact on with her?
    Hmm, probably just one of those higher volume ones that doesn't plan ahead. I was literally in her room less than an hour after texting her.

  8. #20292

    RE: Any info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Player15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? I think I've seen a review before but without a name the search is no help. Thanks in advance!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/738205670372
    That's Kris and she has been reviewed in the Raleigh forums.

    HolyDiver.

  9. #20291
    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm the rimming / balls thing, she'll go right for that so FYI if it's not your thing. Apart from that, pretty rushed / Non-GFE experience. Very very little English. Was quoted 120 qv, 160 half. Talked down to $100 qv. I'd say ok for an in an out experience, perhaps a step up from the fake Asian ads.
    She does not text back, how did you get in contact on with her?

  10. #20290

    This is great

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahlo79  [View Original Post]
    Mongering in the states is so bad these days. What forums are you guys using because escortalligator and stg are horrible. Full of fake ads and scam artist. Then if you do find one that is potentially real they want to charge a ridiculous fee. I just went to Costa Rica at the end of September and man on man. You don't even need any of these forums. I understand the laws are different but there has to be a better way in the states. It almost feels like a job to vet these girls on any of these sites. I was at a hotel / casino in Costa and at one point there were about 40 girls hanging out. All 7's or better. Basically begging you to take them upstairs. For 80-100. If any of you ever get a chance I suggest going to central america or south america. Its totally worth the airfare. 7 girls in 3 days and easily could have been more. The money I spent there would have got me maybe 4 here with a whole lot of uncertainty. Sorry for the rant. I'm just frustrated and my recent experience changed my perception of tthese girls here.
    But you're going to spend plenty of money to go there + room and board etc. LOCAL matters to some folks.

  11. #20289

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm the rimming / balls thing, she'll go right for that so FYI if it's not your thing. Apart from that, pretty rushed / Non-GFE experience. Very very little English. Was quoted 120 qv, 160 half. Talked down to $100 qv. I'd say ok for an in an out experience, perhaps a step up from the fake Asian ads.
    Thanks for the intel. Maybe I've been out of the game for a bit and missed it, but why does she have an uncensored photo of her Florida ID included in the pics? That just seems crazy to me.

  12. #20288
    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Mugshots and arrest reports do not lie, brother. I sent her info to over a dozen brothers and they all thanked me thoroughly. Just because she hasn't ripped you off yet does not mean she is not a thief. Once a junkie thief, always a junkie thief. And yes, her arrest reports also show drug arrests. Facts are facts.

    Stay away from this thief, brothers: https://tryst.link/escort/barbii3.
    Pm me the details, I need proof.

  13. #20287
    Quote Originally Posted by Player15  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I think I've seen a review before but no name on the ad makes it hard to search for. Thanks in advance.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/738205670372
    Saw her a few times a long while back. She's no looker and her locations can be pretty rough. She's accommodating though. Plus, looks like she's gained some weight. A legit provider working hard to please, but YMMV and definitely lower tier.

  14. #20286

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Player15  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I think I've seen a review before but no name on the ad makes it hard to search for. Thanks in advance.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/738205670372
    She used to be near Durham / RTP. Don't remember the name she used. It was a while ago, car date, good BBBJ. Don't recall the damage. Would repeat if she were closer to me.

  15. #20285
    Everything covered.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    Does she give CIM?

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape