Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 703 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 753 803 1203 1703 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 30806
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #20276

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Player15  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I think I've seen a review before but no name on the ad makes it hard to search for. Thanks in advance.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/738205670372
    She used to be near Durham / RTP. Don't remember the name she used. It was a while ago, car date, good BBBJ. Don't recall the damage. Would repeat if she were closer to me.

  2. #20275
    Everything covered.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    Does she give CIM?

    Thanks!

  3. #20274

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm the rimming / balls thing, she'll go right for that so FYI if it's not your thing. Apart from that, pretty rushed / Non-GFE experience. Very very little English. Was quoted 120 qv, 160 half. Talked down to $100 qv. I'd say ok for an in an out experience, perhaps a step up from the fake Asian ads.
    Does she give CIM?

    Thanks!

  4. #20273

    Mongering in the States

    Mongering in the states is so bad these days. What forums are you guys using because escortalligator and stg are horrible. Full of fake ads and scam artist. Then if you do find one that is potentially real they want to charge a ridiculous fee. I just went to Costa Rica at the end of September and man on man. You don't even need any of these forums. I understand the laws are different but there has to be a better way in the states. It almost feels like a job to vet these girls on any of these sites. I was at a hotel / casino in Costa and at one point there were about 40 girls hanging out. All 7's or better. Basically begging you to take them upstairs. For 80-100. If any of you ever get a chance I suggest going to central america or south america. Its totally worth the airfare. 7 girls in 3 days and easily could have been more. The money I spent there would have got me maybe 4 here with a whole lot of uncertainty. Sorry for the rant. I'm just frustrated and my recent experience changed my perception of tthese girls here.

  5. #20272

    Anything about the Garner Latinas?

    Has anyone dream there?

  6. #20271

    More Info

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 10-12 days back so she must be back from her uncle. She's also been responding to me although we've not connected but that's only because I haven't found time to visit her. That number is what I've used to contact her and she's been responding to me.
    Is she on Seeking too? There is another one on there that looks similar.

  7. #20270

    Saw her about 10 days back

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/273695741596

    Is she back from visiting uncle or?
    I saw her about 10-12 days back so she must be back from her uncle. She's also been responding to me although we've not connected but that's only because I haven't found time to visit her. That number is what I've used to contact her and she's been responding to me.

  8. #20269

    Any info?

    Anyone have any info on this one? I think I've seen a review before but without a name the search is no help. Thanks in advance!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/738205670372

  9. #20268

    Got it!

    Quote Originally Posted by LykeDawg81  [View Original Post]
    Hey bro they're heavily review just used the search bar. Decide your self.

    Be safe and happy hunting Gents!!
    I see the reviews, I was talking about all of them being in Garner. It just seem uncommonly coincidental. That's all I mean.

  10. #20267
    I can confirm the rimming / balls thing, she'll go right for that so FYI if it's not your thing. Apart from that, pretty rushed / Non-GFE experience. Very very little English. Was quoted 120 qv, 160 half. Talked down to $100 qv. I'd say ok for an in an out experience, perhaps a step up from the fake Asian ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobloz  [View Original Post]
    When she opened the door the pictures are accurate of her. She took directions very well through the process but she did some things to me that have never been done. She loves sucking balls and rimming with a passion. I could not stop moaning to save my life, LOL. She had my legs up in the air and I just grabbed the back of her head and she was going at it. She is a absolute pro so have your hygiene straight down there. Mish, doggy, cg and probably more on menu. Little English but she understands well. No rush, GFE, I must repeat!!

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/94573414

  11. #20266

    Adeline Thorne

    This one wants $60 just to talk to you, plus a deposit for service. Which immediately means red flags everywhere. Kinda bitchy thru texts as well. But I'm curious if anyone has completed the extensive screening and deposit bullshit and had a dream with her? Maybe Ill attempt to go through with it if I get any positive feedback. Only review I'm seeing if from 2019 and its meh.

    PMs welcome as well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/adi22t22

  12. #20265

    Nikki?

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/273695741596

    Is she back from visiting uncle or?
    I was wondering the same thing. Unsure what is up?

  13. #20264

    Any info?

    Any info on this one? I think I've seen a review before but no name on the ad makes it hard to search for. Thanks in advance.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/738205670372

  14. #20263

    Nikki

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/273695741596

    Is she back from visiting uncle or?

  15. #20262
    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows about this Latina influx in this side of town? They seem TGTBT or an uncle set up. Be safe out there.
    Hey bro they're heavily review just used the search bar. Decide your self.

    Be safe and happy hunting Gents!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape