Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 466 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 516 566 966 1466 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 25053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18078

    Sandy

    There was positive review (post #17876). I have not seen her either. Could not come to terms.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Someone says her ad had some red flags. But the ad seem fine to me. But I never saw her.

  2. #18077
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Someone says her ad had some red flags. But the ad seem fine to me. But I never saw her.
    I've seen her she's got a nice body with fake tits. There are to many rules no touching every thing covered. And she was very hyper like high on some speedy top stuff.

  3. #18076
    Link 1 is real. Pics accurate. Everything covered. Great body, bit robotic.

    Link 2 is real, old pics, dead fish, everything covered.

    Can't speak to the other 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    These 4 girls has been posting and using the same number for more than 3 years. So how come no one ever reviewed them. All I see is 2 old reviews from the past 2 years. So has anyone seeing any of these 4 recently in the past 5 months? I've try to see them but no luck. So I figured some guys in here must be keeping them to themselves or else there would be bad reviews on them if they were robbing guys. So any info on any of these girls recently and not someone that saw them a year ago.

    Link 1.

    https://cranston-ri.skipthegames.com...s/798343994366

    Link 2.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/173630366063

    Link 3.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/620426351559

    Link 4.

    https://pawtucket-ri.skipthegames.co...d/451348343220

  4. #18075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by BOSbro9  [View Original Post]
    Styles,

    Is this a valid review she posted from you on STG?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/456674195692

    Is she legit?

    BB9.
    Someone says her ad had some red flags. But the ad seem fine to me. But I never saw her.

  5. #18074
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdl0313  [View Original Post]
    Saw her twice over the summer for QV for 120.
    I guess things have changed because she always says no qv.

  6. #18073

    Anastasia, Diamond

    Anastasia. The other site has a review that indicates good looks but unenthusiastic performance.

    Diamond. Seems like she has also posted as Crystal. Changing names is a bad sign.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    These 4 girls has been posting and using the same number for more than 3 years. So how come no one ever reviewed them. All I see is 2 old reviews from the past 2 years. So has anyone seeing any of these 4 recently in the past 5 months? I've try to see them but no luck. So I figured some guys in here must be keeping them to themselves or else there would be bad reviews on them if they were robbing guys. So any info on any of these girls recently and not someone that saw them a year ago.

    Link 1.

    https://cranston-ri.skipthegames.com...s/798343994366

    Link 2.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/173630366063

    Link 3.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/620426351559

    Link 4.

    https://pawtucket-ri.skipthegames.co...d/451348343220

  7. #18072
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Long time providers

    These 4 girls has been posting and using the same number for more than 3 years. So how come no one ever reviewed them. All I see is 2 old reviews from the past 2 years. So has anyone seeing any of these 4 recently in the past 5 months? I've try to see them but no luck. So I figured some guys in here must be keeping them to themselves or else there would be bad reviews on them if they were robbing guys. So any info on any of these girls recently and not someone that saw them a year ago.

    Link 1.

    https://cranston-ri.skipthegames.com...s/798343994366

    Link 2.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/173630366063

    Link 3.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/620426351559

    Link 4.

    https://pawtucket-ri.skipthegames.co...d/451348343220

  8. #18071

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Since when did Tasha started doing qv?
    Saw her twice over the summer for QV for 120.

  9. #18070

    Sandy

    Styles,

    Is this a valid review she posted from you on STG?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/456674195692

    Is she legit?

    BB9.

  10. #18069

    Any Feedback?

    Has anyone had any experience with either of these spinners? Legit? Scam? Worth pursuing?

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...dence/95702868

    https://withescorts.com/escorts/33913622872858624

  11. #18068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdl0313  [View Original Post]
    I saw her twice with no issues. Went to see her a third time and she had an attitude and made it pretty clear the qv was going to be quick. Based on her attitude, I just decided to leave. She was fine with it and I left with no issues. She's just all business, not for me.
    Since when did Tasha started doing qv?

  12. #18067

    Foxii

    Agree. L looked through the pics again. Other than the face filter and a couple of pics (see attached) the rest are accurate. She doesn't look as young / tight as the attached pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Idk. Her pics just look filter but beside that, it seem accurate to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails foxii-401-279-8980-johnston-ri.jpg‎  

  13. #18066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Kikibaby

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke401  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her for the first time. Glad I did. No idea about DFK but I didn't get the feeling that much was off the table. 1. 5 hh, safe place in nice neighborhood, no real signs of demons, but she def likes her weed. Laid back, super cool, good at what she does and even seems to enjoy it (or just a good actress, whatever). Will repeat.
    If you enjoy Foxy. Check out Kikibaby. She's pretty much the same except just a little taller.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...idence/9600989

  14. #18065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Foxy

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She's good. Safe, clean incall. But actual body looks about 5 years older / heavier than the pics.
    Idk. Her pics just look filter but beside that, it seem accurate to me.

  15. #18064

    Foxii

    She's good. Safe, clean incall. But actual body looks about 5 years older / heavier than the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke401  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her for the first time. Glad I did. No idea about DFK but I didn't get the feeling that much was off the table. 1. 5 hh, safe place in nice neighborhood, no real signs of demons, but she def likes her weed. Laid back, super cool, good at what she does and even seems to enjoy it (or just a good actress, whatever). Will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape