Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 467 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 517 567 967 1467 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 25044
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18054

    Alexis

    Come on guys. It's easy enough to text and find out. She's asking for a deposit. Next.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Alexis has been posting a lot on STG recently, and I wonder if anyone has seen her yet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/928731204207

    I'm also thinking of Horny Queen on Escort Alligator.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95885480

    If any of my fellow mongers can give me a review of either, I would be grateful.

  2. #18053

    Alexis

    Alexis has been posting a lot on STG recently, and I wonder if anyone has seen her yet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/928731204207

    I'm also thinking of Horny Queen on Escort Alligator.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95885480

    If any of my fellow mongers can give me a review of either, I would be grateful.

  3. #18052
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    First off I don't care how good a review is. I never would pay $400/ hr. To many good providers out there for half that price. Paying that just encourages the shitty providers to charge much more than they are worth.

    .
    Really? I talk to some very good providers who charge that and more. Many of them complain about they guys who try to talk them down on price. Most of the girls I see are very, very good. The ones that aren't never see me again. I avoid the druggies with pimps. This girl I saw had never been to Rhode Island before. I thought I'd try her out. Big f'in deal.

  4. #18051

    Anyone seen this one?

    Has anyone seen this one or is it fake?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95841141

  5. #18050

    Tasha

    I tired the search anyone see Tasha the Puerto Rican? Used to be at studio on Branch.

  6. #18049
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Tell me about it. If you paying $400 hour and she cannot tell you what she won't do ahead of time. You better off finding someone else. From his review, that girl should be 150 half hour. But some guys pay for the beauty and not for the service.
    Agreed. Those guys ruin it for the rest of us with current and new girls when they think they can get that much money. SMH.

  7. #18048
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    My mistake I confused you with a different review that was CBJ. I do beg to differ as to all escorts having pimps. The ones I see don't.
    Yeah, have to agree with you, they definitely do not all have pimps or handlers. My regular provider does not, I know this for an absolute fact. And I have known several in the past of whom I am equally confident that they did not.

    Having said that, it's not always something you can know for sure unless you get to know the girl pretty well.

  8. #18047

    Pretty face Slim waist sweet to the taste

    Has anyone seen this one? Seems strange you can only contact by email.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...t/445215294928

  9. #18046

    Apology

    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    It was qv FS everyting covered. I just threw out the details so you know what to expect. I had no issues with this visit. Great value especially for 100 when crackheads and fat chicks charge 150. this girl was definitely not on drugs. Reminded me of the good old 2010 Latina girls. Definitely a good service except covered bj. Every single escort has a handler this one just really involved due to the lack of English
    My mistake I confused you with a different review that was CBJ. I do beg to differ as to all escorts having pimps. The ones I see don't.

  10. #18045

    It was FS

    It was qv FS everyting covered. I just threw out the details so you know what to expect. I had no issues with this visit. Great value especially for 100 when crackheads and fat chicks charge 150. this girl was definitely not on drugs. Reminded me of the good old 2010 Latina girls. Definitely a good service except covered bj. Every single escort has a handler this one just really involved due to the lack of English

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    $100 for a covered BJ, quick visit and a handler. You call that a good deal? Better off with streetwalker or jerking off. Another reason they get to charge what they do for crappy service.

  11. #18044
    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I met with the other Mandy -.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/897489444872

    At the time of this writing, her rates are 160 HHR and 250 HR. She is the woman in the pictures, and she might be the age she lists in her ad. She wore Jeans when I got there. Not exactly what I like (skirts, stockings or lingerie) but she looked ok. She has a good body and she smelled good. She said that she did not kiss, although I have not found one that does so it is probably me -- am I that hideous? Everything was covered, including the BJ. She started with that and was not rushing, although I told her I was ready so she laid flat on the bed getting ready for doggie. I prefer cowgirl, but it was a nice view so I was ok with it. I finished, and then she went directly to her phone and half paid attention to me. I left. All-in-all, an OK experience. I will not repeat, as there must be better out there.

    Rob.
    She should take the kissing stuff out of her ad then 😡.

  12. #18043

    Head game

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    I guess I TOFTT.

    I saw her today in Seekonk. 150 for half, 200 for hour. Extra 50 if you want BBFS. She is not my type so I wouldn't see her again. I would say she is a small bbw with the tattoo look. I'm not sure the photos are even her because it's clearly strategic shots after seeing her live. At best, the photos are dated and taken when she was thick and not small bbw like she is now.

    But, yes, she is real.
    Did she give good head?

  13. #18042
    Why are we blasting other member's reviews about what they pay? They're giving their review and it's their money not yours. You're being a troll, drop it or take it somewhere else.
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; 10-16-22 at 13:07. Reason: Removing quote not giving troll any more attention

  14. #18041

    $400 an hour

    First off I don't care how good a review is. I never would pay $400/ hr. To many good providers out there for half that price. Paying that just encourages the shitty providers to charge much more than they are worth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    If guys like me didn't take a chance on some of these girls and never posted reviews then you would never know about their shitty service. And, I can afford it. I work hard, many long hours with very little time off.
    .

  15. #18040

    Good reviews don't always mean good service

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Guys like you, who pay those outrageous amounts for shitty service, are the reason these girls get away with charging those rates. Glad you can afford to throw away that kind of money. But as you found out the quality of service is not proportional to the rate.

    .
    Rayne got good reviews from some on this board. I saw her as well. Same damn shitty service as Mya. It is always YMMV regardless of the reviews. Be prepared that my experience may not be the same as yours.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape