Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 466 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 516 566 966 1466 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18072
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Long time providers

    These 4 girls has been posting and using the same number for more than 3 years. So how come no one ever reviewed them. All I see is 2 old reviews from the past 2 years. So has anyone seeing any of these 4 recently in the past 5 months? I've try to see them but no luck. So I figured some guys in here must be keeping them to themselves or else there would be bad reviews on them if they were robbing guys. So any info on any of these girls recently and not someone that saw them a year ago.

    Link 1.

    https://cranston-ri.skipthegames.com...s/798343994366

    Link 2.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/173630366063

    Link 3.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/620426351559

    Link 4.

    https://pawtucket-ri.skipthegames.co...d/451348343220

  2. #18071

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Since when did Tasha started doing qv?
    Saw her twice over the summer for QV for 120.

  3. #18070

    Sandy

    Styles,

    Is this a valid review she posted from you on STG?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/456674195692

    Is she legit?

    BB9.

  4. #18069

    Any Feedback?

    Has anyone had any experience with either of these spinners? Legit? Scam? Worth pursuing?

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...dence/95702868

    https://withescorts.com/escorts/33913622872858624

  5. #18068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdl0313  [View Original Post]
    I saw her twice with no issues. Went to see her a third time and she had an attitude and made it pretty clear the qv was going to be quick. Based on her attitude, I just decided to leave. She was fine with it and I left with no issues. She's just all business, not for me.
    Since when did Tasha started doing qv?

  6. #18067

    Foxii

    Agree. L looked through the pics again. Other than the face filter and a couple of pics (see attached) the rest are accurate. She doesn't look as young / tight as the attached pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Idk. Her pics just look filter but beside that, it seem accurate to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails foxii-401-279-8980-johnston-ri.jpg‎  

  7. #18066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Kikibaby

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke401  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her for the first time. Glad I did. No idea about DFK but I didn't get the feeling that much was off the table. 1. 5 hh, safe place in nice neighborhood, no real signs of demons, but she def likes her weed. Laid back, super cool, good at what she does and even seems to enjoy it (or just a good actress, whatever). Will repeat.
    If you enjoy Foxy. Check out Kikibaby. She's pretty much the same except just a little taller.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...idence/9600989

  8. #18065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Foxy

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She's good. Safe, clean incall. But actual body looks about 5 years older / heavier than the pics.
    Idk. Her pics just look filter but beside that, it seem accurate to me.

  9. #18064

    Foxii

    She's good. Safe, clean incall. But actual body looks about 5 years older / heavier than the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke401  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her for the first time. Glad I did. No idea about DFK but I didn't get the feeling that much was off the table. 1. 5 hh, safe place in nice neighborhood, no real signs of demons, but she def likes her weed. Laid back, super cool, good at what she does and even seems to enjoy it (or just a good actress, whatever). Will repeat.

  10. #18063

    All Good

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    These threads become very difficult to follow, unless links are attached. So, I assume that you mean this one:

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4012798980

    If so, could you, or anyone who has also seen her, please let us know about the other menu items, mainly DFK, price, safety of the incall, and whether or not she's a junkie? And perhaps, whether or not she actually looks like the pictures? (Which look pretty damn good, by my lights!).

    Thank you!
    Just saw her for the first time. Glad I did. No idea about DFK but I didn't get the feeling that much was off the table. 1. 5 hh, safe place in nice neighborhood, no real signs of demons, but she def likes her weed. Laid back, super cool, good at what she does and even seems to enjoy it (or just a good actress, whatever). Will repeat.

  11. #18062

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf6888  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night and I will say she gives some damn good head. I pound her throat for a good 20 minutes till I busted in it. Good sloppy head with my boys in a puddle just how I like it. Lots of gagging and choking when I went balls deep. Damage was a Benjamin and I could have had her other 2 holes if I wanted.
    I also seen her recently and agree she was super sweet and does give damn good head. I met her for car date which I normally don't do. She claims she only does incalls occasionally on certain days. I would love to see her for incall for some 3 hole fun.

  12. #18061

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason401  [View Original Post]
    I tired the search anyone see Tasha the Puerto Rican? Used to be at studio on Branch.
    I saw her twice with no issues. Went to see her a third time and she had an attitude and made it pretty clear the qv was going to be quick. Based on her attitude, I just decided to leave. She was fine with it and I left with no issues. She's just all business, not for me.

  13. #18060
    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    It was qv FS everyting covered. I just threw out the details so you know what to expect. I had no issues with this visit. Great value especially for 100 when crackheads and fat chicks charge 150. this girl was definitely not on drugs. Reminded me of the good old 2010 Latina girls. Definitely a good service except covered bj. Every single escort has a handler this one just really involved due to the lack of English
    Was it incall or outcall? I'm going to give it a shot regardless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf6888  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night and I will say she gives some damn good head. I pound her throat for a good 20 minutes till I busted in it. Good sloppy head with my boys in a puddle just how I like it. Lots of gagging and choking when I went balls deep. Damage was a Benjamin and I could have had her other 2 holes if I wanted.
    You got a link? And was it incall or outcall.

  14. #18059

    Melanie

    Saw her last night and I will say she gives some damn good head. I pound her throat for a good 20 minutes till I busted in it. Good sloppy head with my boys in a puddle just how I like it. Lots of gagging and choking when I went balls deep. Damage was a Benjamin and I could have had her other 2 holes if I wanted.

  15. #18058
    Quote Originally Posted by Storyteller13  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...tfish/48353070

    Did a few searches and can't find anything. Google eye doesn't give much either.
    I have seen her a few times good looking girl, no clock watching, open menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape