Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 466 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 516 566 966 1466 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Kikibaby

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke401  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her for the first time. Glad I did. No idea about DFK but I didn't get the feeling that much was off the table. 1. 5 hh, safe place in nice neighborhood, no real signs of demons, but she def likes her weed. Laid back, super cool, good at what she does and even seems to enjoy it (or just a good actress, whatever). Will repeat.
    If you enjoy Foxy. Check out Kikibaby. She's pretty much the same except just a little taller.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...idence/9600989

  2. #18065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Foxy

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She's good. Safe, clean incall. But actual body looks about 5 years older / heavier than the pics.
    Idk. Her pics just look filter but beside that, it seem accurate to me.

  3. #18064

    Foxii

    She's good. Safe, clean incall. But actual body looks about 5 years older / heavier than the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke401  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her for the first time. Glad I did. No idea about DFK but I didn't get the feeling that much was off the table. 1. 5 hh, safe place in nice neighborhood, no real signs of demons, but she def likes her weed. Laid back, super cool, good at what she does and even seems to enjoy it (or just a good actress, whatever). Will repeat.

  4. #18063

    All Good

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    These threads become very difficult to follow, unless links are attached. So, I assume that you mean this one:

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4012798980

    If so, could you, or anyone who has also seen her, please let us know about the other menu items, mainly DFK, price, safety of the incall, and whether or not she's a junkie? And perhaps, whether or not she actually looks like the pictures? (Which look pretty damn good, by my lights!).

    Thank you!
    Just saw her for the first time. Glad I did. No idea about DFK but I didn't get the feeling that much was off the table. 1. 5 hh, safe place in nice neighborhood, no real signs of demons, but she def likes her weed. Laid back, super cool, good at what she does and even seems to enjoy it (or just a good actress, whatever). Will repeat.

  5. #18062

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf6888  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night and I will say she gives some damn good head. I pound her throat for a good 20 minutes till I busted in it. Good sloppy head with my boys in a puddle just how I like it. Lots of gagging and choking when I went balls deep. Damage was a Benjamin and I could have had her other 2 holes if I wanted.
    I also seen her recently and agree she was super sweet and does give damn good head. I met her for car date which I normally don't do. She claims she only does incalls occasionally on certain days. I would love to see her for incall for some 3 hole fun.

  6. #18061

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason401  [View Original Post]
    I tired the search anyone see Tasha the Puerto Rican? Used to be at studio on Branch.
    I saw her twice with no issues. Went to see her a third time and she had an attitude and made it pretty clear the qv was going to be quick. Based on her attitude, I just decided to leave. She was fine with it and I left with no issues. She's just all business, not for me.

  7. #18060
    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    It was qv FS everyting covered. I just threw out the details so you know what to expect. I had no issues with this visit. Great value especially for 100 when crackheads and fat chicks charge 150. this girl was definitely not on drugs. Reminded me of the good old 2010 Latina girls. Definitely a good service except covered bj. Every single escort has a handler this one just really involved due to the lack of English
    Was it incall or outcall? I'm going to give it a shot regardless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf6888  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night and I will say she gives some damn good head. I pound her throat for a good 20 minutes till I busted in it. Good sloppy head with my boys in a puddle just how I like it. Lots of gagging and choking when I went balls deep. Damage was a Benjamin and I could have had her other 2 holes if I wanted.
    You got a link? And was it incall or outcall.

  8. #18059

    Melanie

    Saw her last night and I will say she gives some damn good head. I pound her throat for a good 20 minutes till I busted in it. Good sloppy head with my boys in a puddle just how I like it. Lots of gagging and choking when I went balls deep. Damage was a Benjamin and I could have had her other 2 holes if I wanted.

  9. #18058
    Quote Originally Posted by Storyteller13  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...tfish/48353070

    Did a few searches and can't find anything. Google eye doesn't give much either.
    I have seen her a few times good looking girl, no clock watching, open menu.

  10. #18057
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Alexis has been posting a lot on STG recently, and I wonder if anyone has seen her yet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/928731204207

    I'm also thinking of Horny Queen on Escort Alligator.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95885480

    If any of my fellow mongers can give me a review of either, I would be grateful.
    I doubt Horny Queen is real, but that's just my gut feeling. The language is oddly written. But I hope she is, because, hot damn!

  11. #18056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Alexis has been posting a lot on STG recently, and I wonder if anyone has seen her yet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/928731204207

    I'm also thinking of Horny Queen on Escort Alligator.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95885480

    If any of my fellow mongers can give me a review of either, I would be grateful.
    You a senior member so there's no way you read her ad or else you would not be asking that. She does, BBBJ, anal, bb, age and race don't matter. I can come to you or come to me. It's a scam bro. Also, Alexis requires deposit.

  12. #18055

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Alexis has been posting a lot on STG recently, and I wonder if anyone has seen her yet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/928731204207

    I'm also thinking of Horny Queen on Escort Alligator.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95885480

    If any of my fellow mongers can give me a review of either, I would be grateful.
    I contacted her, she wanted a deposit. I believe her rates were 150-200-300 or 150-250-350 QV-HH-HR respectively.

  13. #18054

    Alexis

    Come on guys. It's easy enough to text and find out. She's asking for a deposit. Next.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Alexis has been posting a lot on STG recently, and I wonder if anyone has seen her yet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/928731204207

    I'm also thinking of Horny Queen on Escort Alligator.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95885480

    If any of my fellow mongers can give me a review of either, I would be grateful.

  14. #18053

    Alexis

    Alexis has been posting a lot on STG recently, and I wonder if anyone has seen her yet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/928731204207

    I'm also thinking of Horny Queen on Escort Alligator.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95885480

    If any of my fellow mongers can give me a review of either, I would be grateful.

  15. #18052
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    First off I don't care how good a review is. I never would pay $400/ hr. To many good providers out there for half that price. Paying that just encourages the shitty providers to charge much more than they are worth.

    .
    Really? I talk to some very good providers who charge that and more. Many of them complain about they guys who try to talk them down on price. Most of the girls I see are very, very good. The ones that aren't never see me again. I avoid the druggies with pimps. This girl I saw had never been to Rhode Island before. I thought I'd try her out. Big f'in deal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape