Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 965 1465 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 25043
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18083
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    If you enjoy Foxy. Check out Kikibaby. She's pretty much the same except just a little taller.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...idence/9600989
    Do you have new link DG.

  2. #18082

    Val

    Exposing this one. Ad pix are her, but maybe 50 pounds and 6 years ago. She been using these pix forever. Also thinks she's worth 140/190/260.

    https://escortaliagtor.com.listcrawl...dence/95903122
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 84F1566C-738C-4278-8E32-19981FA33952.jpg‎   A5DD7D55-B0EA-4EF1-A515-881A154A4DD1.jpg‎   737EE60C-7FC8-474C-9563-17415795ED89.jpg‎  

  3. #18081
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBossManRi  [View Original Post]
    Link 1 is real. Pics accurate. Everything covered. Great body, bit robotic.

    Link 2 is real, old pics, dead fish, everything covered.

    Can't speak to the other 2.
    I have been follow link 1 Tiktok since its free not like Snapchat where them pics are heavily filter. Link 1 girl seem really cool but trying meeting her is tough. Actually I try texting all these girls before and it's tough to get a reply by them.

  4. #18080
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Someone says her ad had some red flags. But the ad seem fine to me. But I never saw her.
    Doesn't look right.

  5. #18079

    Brie

    She's legit and sweet. No anal. Has dentures and wears hair extensions but her real hair looks just fine to me. Girls will be girls. Used to live in the Seekonk area but recently moved to Western MA. Is temporarily in the Taunton area in order to save up some cash. No incall because she's living with friends. She might occasionally get a hotel but it's hard for her to know if she can count on a date or two showing up to make it worthwhile, so she doesn't usually bother.

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Seems strange you can only contact by email.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...t/445215294928

  6. #18078

    Sandy

    There was positive review (post #17876). I have not seen her either. Could not come to terms.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Someone says her ad had some red flags. But the ad seem fine to me. But I never saw her.

  7. #18077
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Someone says her ad had some red flags. But the ad seem fine to me. But I never saw her.
    I've seen her she's got a nice body with fake tits. There are to many rules no touching every thing covered. And she was very hyper like high on some speedy top stuff.

  8. #18076
    Link 1 is real. Pics accurate. Everything covered. Great body, bit robotic.

    Link 2 is real, old pics, dead fish, everything covered.

    Can't speak to the other 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    These 4 girls has been posting and using the same number for more than 3 years. So how come no one ever reviewed them. All I see is 2 old reviews from the past 2 years. So has anyone seeing any of these 4 recently in the past 5 months? I've try to see them but no luck. So I figured some guys in here must be keeping them to themselves or else there would be bad reviews on them if they were robbing guys. So any info on any of these girls recently and not someone that saw them a year ago.

    Link 1.

    https://cranston-ri.skipthegames.com...s/798343994366

    Link 2.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/173630366063

    Link 3.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/620426351559

    Link 4.

    https://pawtucket-ri.skipthegames.co...d/451348343220

  9. #18075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by BOSbro9  [View Original Post]
    Styles,

    Is this a valid review she posted from you on STG?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/456674195692

    Is she legit?

    BB9.
    Someone says her ad had some red flags. But the ad seem fine to me. But I never saw her.

  10. #18074
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdl0313  [View Original Post]
    Saw her twice over the summer for QV for 120.
    I guess things have changed because she always says no qv.

  11. #18073

    Anastasia, Diamond

    Anastasia. The other site has a review that indicates good looks but unenthusiastic performance.

    Diamond. Seems like she has also posted as Crystal. Changing names is a bad sign.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    These 4 girls has been posting and using the same number for more than 3 years. So how come no one ever reviewed them. All I see is 2 old reviews from the past 2 years. So has anyone seeing any of these 4 recently in the past 5 months? I've try to see them but no luck. So I figured some guys in here must be keeping them to themselves or else there would be bad reviews on them if they were robbing guys. So any info on any of these girls recently and not someone that saw them a year ago.

    Link 1.

    https://cranston-ri.skipthegames.com...s/798343994366

    Link 2.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/173630366063

    Link 3.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/620426351559

    Link 4.

    https://pawtucket-ri.skipthegames.co...d/451348343220

  12. #18072
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Long time providers

    These 4 girls has been posting and using the same number for more than 3 years. So how come no one ever reviewed them. All I see is 2 old reviews from the past 2 years. So has anyone seeing any of these 4 recently in the past 5 months? I've try to see them but no luck. So I figured some guys in here must be keeping them to themselves or else there would be bad reviews on them if they were robbing guys. So any info on any of these girls recently and not someone that saw them a year ago.

    Link 1.

    https://cranston-ri.skipthegames.com...s/798343994366

    Link 2.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/173630366063

    Link 3.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/620426351559

    Link 4.

    https://pawtucket-ri.skipthegames.co...d/451348343220

  13. #18071

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Since when did Tasha started doing qv?
    Saw her twice over the summer for QV for 120.

  14. #18070

    Sandy

    Styles,

    Is this a valid review she posted from you on STG?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/456674195692

    Is she legit?

    BB9.

  15. #18069

    Any Feedback?

    Has anyone had any experience with either of these spinners? Legit? Scam? Worth pursuing?

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...dence/95702868

    https://withescorts.com/escorts/33913622872858624

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape