Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 748 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 11214
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7119
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-18ea22b9066e

    Quoted me $$ for an hour or so of her time. Didn't get into specifics but her pics pretty much tell the story.

  2. #7118
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Oh boy. At least if you could watch in person and maybe participate a bit. But by video chat? LOL And she lists athletic figure but she looks a little thick in those pics. No straight on body pics so she's playing the angles to hide her figure. Pass These girls man, silly. My Ukrainian model sugarbaby has a natural athletic figure. This girl. Nope!
    Posted it as a joke. But no joke I scored a 12 k a month airbnb on the beach in socal for maybe 2 months. Thanks to a generous family member that doesn, t give a shit. Comes with a car so I don't have to trash mine on these shitty L. A. Streets. So far just seeing my 2 regulars. But trolling for something random as well. And of course sure enough found a sweet girl in vegas after I got here. Maybe go see her next weekend. Too good to lose.

    Come to think of it I have only had one walk on the beach sugar date that I can recall (not counting my regulars).

  3. #7117
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-deec90f4fcb9

    Hey!! Right now I'm actually with my friend and we are pretty tipsy and she's feeling very horny and we love having someone to watch us! We're more than happy to watch you enjoy us as well. Me and her are willing to give you a show for a price if you're interested. 😘 it's completely okay if not. We can still talk if not, when I'm less intoxicated. LOL.

    sounds crazy... but how much$

    75 each? so like 150 total.

    what part of L.A. are you in
    Oh boy. At least if you could watch in person and maybe participate a bit. But by video chat? LOL And she lists athletic figure but she looks a little thick in those pics. No straight on body pics so she's playing the angles to hide her figure. Pass These girls man, silly. My Ukrainian model sugarbaby has a natural athletic figure. This girl. Nope!

  4. #7116
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyGlick  [View Original Post]
    Seeing a few posts about logistics of sugaring anonymously. For SA membership, check out Ralphs (Krogers) and buy the Visa gift cards. People referred to these as Blackbird I think but I couldn't find that labeling on them. If the website to check your balance on the back is prepaidgiftbalance.com you'll be good. Just login and add your (fake) name, address, and zip code and I've never had a problem with SA processing it. In terms of phone numbers, last I tried I was able to use my google voice on whatsapp so might be worth trying again. I second the tracfone suggestion though. As useful as google voice is, sometimes you'll want an entirely separate phone and number for opsec (as long as you can hide it / explain it), and tracfone is definitely cheap enough for sugar daddies. $30 or $40 for like 90 days of service I think, don't need a smartphone plan just a regular plan is fine and use WIFI for your data.

    Now if anyone has any tricks for finding normal, attractive women who don't want more than $600 per meet or think they should get paid for M&G's feel free to share. I also feel like GPS inflation is out of control and add to that there's just not as many hot women in LA on SA lately.

    Here's one to recommend. Haven't seen her for a few years so not sure what her current rate is (probably at least $500), but she was super hot and the girl loves sex. Even saw that she tried her hand at porn during the pandemic. YMMV. Don't treat her like a SW, still have to go through the sugar motions but she's not shy and upfront.
    Do you know her porn name?

  5. #7115
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-deec90f4fcb9

    Hey!! Right now I'm actually with my friend and we are pretty tipsy and she's feeling very horny and we love having someone to watch us! We're more than happy to watch you enjoy us as well. Me and her are willing to give you a show for a price if you're interested. 😘 it's completely okay if not. We can still talk if not, when I'm less intoxicated. LOL.

    sounds crazy... but how much$

    75 each? so like 150 total.

    what part of L.A. are you in

    Closer to riverside. but we wanted to do this tonight. are you in? like over a video chat and everything
    ------------------------
    lol

  6. #7114
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    I agree. That face is kinda manly. And some clues written in the profile. Especially that spicy part with red chile emoji. The chile emoji could be a symbol for a penis.
    No cleavage and legs like a skinny guy, etc.

  7. #7113
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Most likely (like 95%) this is a guy.
    I agree. That face is kinda manly. And some clues written in the profile. Especially that spicy part with red chile emoji. The chile emoji could be a symbol for a penis.

  8. #7112
    Most likely (like 95%) this is a guy.

  9. #7111

  10. #7110

    Good fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorw311  [View Original Post]
    Met up when she first joined as a fresh 18 yr old. Was up for anything except back door. All bb and CIP. Damage was. 5.
    Same thing. Easy BB CIP. Cheap at. 5 for what you get. Lost contact but would love to fill her again if anyone has the info.

  11. #7109

    Need a throat

    Looking for a white SB tha is cool with CIP and can deepthroat. Any recommendations?

  12. #7108
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LB0562  [View Original Post]
    Been on for almost a month now and have messaged hundreds around (3-400+ so far) of women. Got about 100+ replies. Gotten numbers to about 60+ women. No one was willing to go less the 4 bills. Got stood up 3 times for m&g. Canceled about 4 as well since I was no longer interested. (reason: attitude during text, photos was not flattering, post nut clarity, or asking for 1 k+ after scheduling).

    Almost all white / asians asking for 1 k+ and they're not even hot. Average at best. I pull hotter chicks on hinge / tinder.

    Met with 2. One straight to FC and one I really connected with.

    2 others who want to head straight to the FC, but haven't scheduled anything with them yet since they are asking 500 and 700.

    Honestly tired of going through profiles and filtering people. Hopefully these few pan out and it happens to be long term.
    Completely on the same page, its very hard to find anyone that's decent, its all "I need help with my bills, please send money first" LOL.

  13. #7107
    Quote Originally Posted by LB0562  [View Original Post]
    Been on for almost a month now and have messaged hundreds around (3-400+ so far) of women. Got about 100+ replies. Gotten numbers to about 60+ women. No one was willing to go less the 4 bills. Got stood up 3 times for m&g. Canceled about 4 as well since I was no longer interested. (reason: attitude during text, photos was not flattering, post nut clarity, or asking for 1 k+ after scheduling).

    Almost all white / asians asking for 1 k+ and they're not even hot. Average at best. I pull hotter chicks on hinge / tinder.

    Met with 2. One straight to FC and one I really connected with.

    2 others who want to head straight to the FC, but haven't scheduled anything with them yet since they are asking 500 and 700.

    Honestly tired of going through profiles and filtering people. Hopefully these few pan out and it happens to be long term.
    I'm giving a white SB a creampie weekly in the park for 200. Unicorns do exist.

  14. #7106

    Been on for about a month now (update)

    Been on for almost a month now and have messaged hundreds around (3-400+ so far) of women. Got about 100+ replies. Gotten numbers to about 60+ women. No one was willing to go less the 4 bills. Got stood up 3 times for m&g. Canceled about 4 as well since I was no longer interested. (reason: attitude during text, photos was not flattering, post nut clarity, or asking for 1 k+ after scheduling).

    Almost all white / asians asking for 1 k+ and they're not even hot. Average at best. I pull hotter chicks on hinge / tinder.

    Met with 2. One straight to FC and one I really connected with.

    2 others who want to head straight to the FC, but haven't scheduled anything with them yet since they are asking 500 and 700.

    Honestly tired of going through profiles and filtering people. Hopefully these few pan out and it happens to be long term.

  15. #7105
    Quote Originally Posted by Drken  [View Original Post]
    This happened to me a few months back, email their support and wait for a reply to reinstate your membership as long as you didn't violate their "policy".
    I checked the TOS and having an alt account is not allowed. Also think my VPN might have been running in the background but it's just arbitrary how they check one day and not all the others because the site's been up on my browser for weeks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape