Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 748 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 11206
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7111

  2. #7110

    Good fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorw311  [View Original Post]
    Met up when she first joined as a fresh 18 yr old. Was up for anything except back door. All bb and CIP. Damage was. 5.
    Same thing. Easy BB CIP. Cheap at. 5 for what you get. Lost contact but would love to fill her again if anyone has the info.

  3. #7109

    Need a throat

    Looking for a white SB tha is cool with CIP and can deepthroat. Any recommendations?

  4. #7108
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LB0562  [View Original Post]
    Been on for almost a month now and have messaged hundreds around (3-400+ so far) of women. Got about 100+ replies. Gotten numbers to about 60+ women. No one was willing to go less the 4 bills. Got stood up 3 times for m&g. Canceled about 4 as well since I was no longer interested. (reason: attitude during text, photos was not flattering, post nut clarity, or asking for 1 k+ after scheduling).

    Almost all white / asians asking for 1 k+ and they're not even hot. Average at best. I pull hotter chicks on hinge / tinder.

    Met with 2. One straight to FC and one I really connected with.

    2 others who want to head straight to the FC, but haven't scheduled anything with them yet since they are asking 500 and 700.

    Honestly tired of going through profiles and filtering people. Hopefully these few pan out and it happens to be long term.
    Completely on the same page, its very hard to find anyone that's decent, its all "I need help with my bills, please send money first" LOL.

  5. #7107
    Quote Originally Posted by LB0562  [View Original Post]
    Been on for almost a month now and have messaged hundreds around (3-400+ so far) of women. Got about 100+ replies. Gotten numbers to about 60+ women. No one was willing to go less the 4 bills. Got stood up 3 times for m&g. Canceled about 4 as well since I was no longer interested. (reason: attitude during text, photos was not flattering, post nut clarity, or asking for 1 k+ after scheduling).

    Almost all white / asians asking for 1 k+ and they're not even hot. Average at best. I pull hotter chicks on hinge / tinder.

    Met with 2. One straight to FC and one I really connected with.

    2 others who want to head straight to the FC, but haven't scheduled anything with them yet since they are asking 500 and 700.

    Honestly tired of going through profiles and filtering people. Hopefully these few pan out and it happens to be long term.
    I'm giving a white SB a creampie weekly in the park for 200. Unicorns do exist.

  6. #7106

    Been on for about a month now (update)

    Been on for almost a month now and have messaged hundreds around (3-400+ so far) of women. Got about 100+ replies. Gotten numbers to about 60+ women. No one was willing to go less the 4 bills. Got stood up 3 times for m&g. Canceled about 4 as well since I was no longer interested. (reason: attitude during text, photos was not flattering, post nut clarity, or asking for 1 k+ after scheduling).

    Almost all white / asians asking for 1 k+ and they're not even hot. Average at best. I pull hotter chicks on hinge / tinder.

    Met with 2. One straight to FC and one I really connected with.

    2 others who want to head straight to the FC, but haven't scheduled anything with them yet since they are asking 500 and 700.

    Honestly tired of going through profiles and filtering people. Hopefully these few pan out and it happens to be long term.

  7. #7105
    Quote Originally Posted by Drken  [View Original Post]
    This happened to me a few months back, email their support and wait for a reply to reinstate your membership as long as you didn't violate their "policy".
    I checked the TOS and having an alt account is not allowed. Also think my VPN might have been running in the background but it's just arbitrary how they check one day and not all the others because the site's been up on my browser for weeks.

  8. #7104
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167
    Quote Originally Posted by CouldntBeMe  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that happened to one of mine today. I might have been logged in to the Alt account at the same time on the same network. Waiting to hear, I'm sure it's happened to others as well.
    This happened to me a few months back, email their support and wait for a reply to reinstate your membership as long as you didn't violate their "policy".

  9. #7103
    Quote Originally Posted by 43moon  [View Original Post]
    My Seeking account has recently been suspended. I haven't even used it for communications in years, so I certainly have not done anything to get suspended.
    Yeah that happened to one of mine today. I might have been logged in to the Alt account at the same time on the same network. Waiting to hear, I'm sure it's happened to others as well.

  10. #7102

    Seeking Account Suspended

    My Seeking account has recently been suspended. I haven't even used it for communications in years, so I certainly have not done anything to get suspended.

  11. #7101
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    This is the girl of my dreams: the kind of girl I would gladly pay $1000 or more PPM for in a heartbeat. However, she demands that you be handsome, and have a house with pool. I doubt she wants any intimacy. It is implied that watching her and her hot friends walk around in your domain while taking sexy pictures should be enough reward for you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-2c2b94af9e42
    Occams Razor say it's a dude that wants photos of his girls. Feelers are out but one picture of a hot girl =/= a group of girls.

  12. #7100

    Have You a Nice House with a Pool?

    This is the girl of my dreams: the kind of girl I would gladly pay $1000 or more PPM for in a heartbeat. However, she demands that you be handsome, and have a house with pool. I doubt she wants any intimacy. It is implied that watching her and her hot friends walk around in your domain while taking sexy pictures should be enough reward for you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-2c2b94af9e42

  13. #7099
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I be celebrating my 95th b-day this month and still can out-fuck all of you. My secret?

    My current 19 yo SB looks just like actress Jordyn Jones LOL. Attached picture for folks who never heard of her.

    It also helps I ain't married. My peen only for sugar and escorts. No wife no GF to throw shade on my vibe and energy.
    No way she looks like that, brother you hit the jackpot.

  14. #7098
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    I hope you live through 2022 & 2023. Godspeed.
    Can I inherit your 19 year old SB?

  15. #7097
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I be celebrating my 95th b-day this month and still can out-fuck all of you. My secret?

    My current 19 yo SB looks just like actress Jordyn Jones LOL. Attached picture for folks who never heard of her.

    It also helps I ain't married. My peen only for sugar and escorts. No wife no GF to throw shade on my vibe and energy.
    I hope you live through 2022 & 2023. Godspeed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape