Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Submit Review
Page 275 of 748 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 325 375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 11217
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #7107
    Quote Originally Posted by LB0562  [View Original Post]
    Been on for almost a month now and have messaged hundreds around (3-400+ so far) of women. Got about 100+ replies. Gotten numbers to about 60+ women. No one was willing to go less the 4 bills. Got stood up 3 times for m&g. Canceled about 4 as well since I was no longer interested. (reason: attitude during text, photos was not flattering, post nut clarity, or asking for 1 k+ after scheduling).

    Almost all white / asians asking for 1 k+ and they're not even hot. Average at best. I pull hotter chicks on hinge / tinder.

    Met with 2. One straight to FC and one I really connected with.

    2 others who want to head straight to the FC, but haven't scheduled anything with them yet since they are asking 500 and 700.

    Honestly tired of going through profiles and filtering people. Hopefully these few pan out and it happens to be long term.
    I'm giving a white SB a creampie weekly in the park for 200. Unicorns do exist.

  2. #7106

    Been on for about a month now (update)

    Been on for almost a month now and have messaged hundreds around (3-400+ so far) of women. Got about 100+ replies. Gotten numbers to about 60+ women. No one was willing to go less the 4 bills. Got stood up 3 times for m&g. Canceled about 4 as well since I was no longer interested. (reason: attitude during text, photos was not flattering, post nut clarity, or asking for 1 k+ after scheduling).

    Almost all white / asians asking for 1 k+ and they're not even hot. Average at best. I pull hotter chicks on hinge / tinder.

    Met with 2. One straight to FC and one I really connected with.

    2 others who want to head straight to the FC, but haven't scheduled anything with them yet since they are asking 500 and 700.

    Honestly tired of going through profiles and filtering people. Hopefully these few pan out and it happens to be long term.

  3. #7105
    Quote Originally Posted by Drken  [View Original Post]
    This happened to me a few months back, email their support and wait for a reply to reinstate your membership as long as you didn't violate their "policy".
    I checked the TOS and having an alt account is not allowed. Also think my VPN might have been running in the background but it's just arbitrary how they check one day and not all the others because the site's been up on my browser for weeks.

  4. #7104
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167
    Quote Originally Posted by CouldntBeMe  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that happened to one of mine today. I might have been logged in to the Alt account at the same time on the same network. Waiting to hear, I'm sure it's happened to others as well.
    This happened to me a few months back, email their support and wait for a reply to reinstate your membership as long as you didn't violate their "policy".

  5. #7103
    Quote Originally Posted by 43moon  [View Original Post]
    My Seeking account has recently been suspended. I haven't even used it for communications in years, so I certainly have not done anything to get suspended.
    Yeah that happened to one of mine today. I might have been logged in to the Alt account at the same time on the same network. Waiting to hear, I'm sure it's happened to others as well.

  6. #7102

    Seeking Account Suspended

    My Seeking account has recently been suspended. I haven't even used it for communications in years, so I certainly have not done anything to get suspended.

  7. #7101
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    This is the girl of my dreams: the kind of girl I would gladly pay $1000 or more PPM for in a heartbeat. However, she demands that you be handsome, and have a house with pool. I doubt she wants any intimacy. It is implied that watching her and her hot friends walk around in your domain while taking sexy pictures should be enough reward for you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-2c2b94af9e42
    Occams Razor say it's a dude that wants photos of his girls. Feelers are out but one picture of a hot girl =/= a group of girls.

  8. #7100

    Have You a Nice House with a Pool?

    This is the girl of my dreams: the kind of girl I would gladly pay $1000 or more PPM for in a heartbeat. However, she demands that you be handsome, and have a house with pool. I doubt she wants any intimacy. It is implied that watching her and her hot friends walk around in your domain while taking sexy pictures should be enough reward for you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-2c2b94af9e42

  9. #7099
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I be celebrating my 95th b-day this month and still can out-fuck all of you. My secret?

    My current 19 yo SB looks just like actress Jordyn Jones LOL. Attached picture for folks who never heard of her.

    It also helps I ain't married. My peen only for sugar and escorts. No wife no GF to throw shade on my vibe and energy.
    No way she looks like that, brother you hit the jackpot.

  10. #7098
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    I hope you live through 2022 & 2023. Godspeed.
    Can I inherit your 19 year old SB?

  11. #7097
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I be celebrating my 95th b-day this month and still can out-fuck all of you. My secret?

    My current 19 yo SB looks just like actress Jordyn Jones LOL. Attached picture for folks who never heard of her.

    It also helps I ain't married. My peen only for sugar and escorts. No wife no GF to throw shade on my vibe and energy.
    I hope you live through 2022 & 2023. Godspeed.

  12. #7096
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    I am always curious about the profiles I see on for months from women. Usually very attractive women. Are they pros or just asking way to much? I am tempted to "View" them just to get them off my feed. Had some strange experiences of late. I will perhaps share when I get my mind untwisted. Also had some fun with a zaftig latina that 20 minutes after we meet was letting me do what ever I wanted. She's got a very cute face, loves to be nasty, and is very intelligent. The joys of always having a deep bench to pull from.
    They are the PPM girls or always on the lookout for multiple SD's.

  13. #7095

    Any all nighter BB provider

    Hey fellas! I'm planning to do an all nighter with a provider if not then probably 3-5 hours session.

    My preferred type would be slim / fit / athletic / little chubby (meat in right places) red head, white preferred.

    Any recommendations?

    PM are welcome. Thanks.

  14. #7094

    Profiles on for months

    I am always curious about the profiles I see on for months from women. Usually very attractive women. Are they pros or just asking way to much? I am tempted to "View" them just to get them off my feed. Had some strange experiences of late. I will perhaps share when I get my mind untwisted. Also had some fun with a zaftig latina that 20 minutes after we meet was letting me do what ever I wanted. She's got a very cute face, loves to be nasty, and is very intelligent. The joys of always having a deep bench to pull from.

  15. #7093
    Quote Originally Posted by CouldntBeMe  [View Original Post]
    Bro you linked your inbox we can't see it.
    Dang, sorry about that, I clicked on the profile and copy / pasted. I was not in my inbox. Nonetheless, to find this profile just click on Wisediva in the profile search option. In the city place Los Angeles and do a 50 mile search. Should come up. I deleted the profile and blocked it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape