Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 7974
-
10-14-22 13:34 #5469Senior Member

Posts: 259I reached out to start yesterday morning. She finally responded 8 hours later. Tell her I'm in kop.
Originally Posted by DeadManTales
[View Original Post]
Tells me the streets where she provides incall and I tell her I'm 10 min away.
Says she's available and hosting at a hotel.
SS is $100.
Ask her for hotel and a pic so I can see what she looks like.
No reply for the rest of the night or today.
I would probably want to see her roommate.
Does she have an ad?
-
10-13-22 15:05 #5468Senior Member

Posts: 92Fat Juicy Booty
Saw her ass the other day. She's different than what I thought but okay. She's very short with a decent figure and really thick backside. She can suck a good pipe tho even with condom which I recommend cause her lips didn't look too good. All in all I would repeat if closer. Can take a pounding and I'm fairly big. Has a hot roommate too that I wanted to fuck but she was scared to take my size. Playful fun experience.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 12:13 #5467Senior Member

Posts: 111Starr
She used to have MUCH better photos even within the last several months. I texted her a few times but didn't hear back. Kind of glad I didn't but I agree with Jayke about the feathers and not doing incall. That was pretty clear on her previous profile with the better photos.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 11:14 #5466Senior Member

Posts: 630That picture with the feathers is a dead giveaway for someone I saw once in Norristown maybe a decade ago. At that time she was petite and fit. She didn't do incall but instead took me behind a mausoleum in a cemetery for an outdoor date. Was accommodating and sweet but the outdoor or car thing is not my thing, so the lack of an incall was the reason I didn't repeat.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
She seems to have put on some weight, but if that's your thing I think the person you'd be getting with is cool. Or at least was. She doesn't post very often so either she only does it when she really needs the money or she flits from daddy to daddy and does this between white knights.
-
10-13-22 06:37 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 253The second girl -- I've seen her ads a lot throughout the years, probably as far back as 2015. Never saw her, but based on the photos, I think it should be clear that she was once good looking with a nice thick body but is more than likely been overcome by demons. I wouldn't be surprised if she's now skinny / strung out. Again, this is just from looking at her pictures and a little deductive reasoning.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 22:30 #5464Senior Member

Posts: 702Starr Got reply back with some photos, not bad body thic in the right spots and for reasoanble rate. Kind of hike for me, she been reviewed before? Looks like she either car or hotel. Last time I was out there when Mollie was around. RIP. I seen these ads floating around for years but finally photos of herself.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...n/225404057191
Seen these photos for a while looks TGTBT, has she been reviewed?
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...c/121141461106
Photos look cute.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/600746593210
Photos don't look back but why post in stg if your licensed masseuse?
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/177944911898
-
10-12-22 20:03 #5463Senior Member

Posts: 242Definitely agree. You're not going to get the girl in the pic, but I haven't been disappointed yet. Also no worrying about a BF hiding around or all drugged out girl. There are asian agencies set up the same way, but I've found that that the latina ones have been much better.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 15:10 #5462Senior Member

Posts: 43Brunette in Upper Darby
Has anyone seen this one? Looks like my type but has only one review on a sketchy site.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2154063689
-
10-12-22 11:04 #5461Senior Member

Posts: 641Now I hada good exp with her (reviewed here months ago) but I did a car date and drove to a location of my choice vs her incall -- maybe that was the diff.
Originally Posted by Sphilly69
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 00:45 #5460Senior Member

Posts: 164I work very close to there so on occasion I will partake, but NEVER pay more than the short visit, since you will be out in 15-20 minutes no matter how much you pay for. Most are very pretty, limited English, very protective of their personal info and backgrounds. Was not able to get a personal number off of anyone of them I have seen, so they are well coached by their agency. (I do speak Spanish). Overall pretty women, enhanced bodies, 100% covered action, pay the minimum, expect no extras. Once and a while, I like beauty above performance (meth head vs beauty, etc).
Originally Posted by MoDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 00:39 #5459Senior Member

Posts: 164She is at least 10- 15 years older than her photos. Actually has a mouthpiece with no teeth so her specialty is a gummy when she remove it, which is pretty good. I've seen her I think 3 times, but she's sketchy and I decided not to go back and block her number when she started asking me to come see her. Not the dynamic that I am looking for.
Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 19:49 #5458Regular Member

Posts: 3I'm curious as well. I texted her but never heard back from her.
Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 14:25 #5457Senior Member

Posts: 39The best ones
LOL that's facts. Usually the best soul snatchers got some messed up teeth. What's this civie? Ima try and see her this weekend.
Originally Posted by RedHorse1
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 09:51 #5456Senior Member

Posts: 31I'm not sure to be honest. I wasn't really paying attention to her teeth.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 09:26 #5455Senior Member

Posts: 987Yes, it is because I seen her. She use to live in that house where she took the pictures.
Originally Posted by PinHead11
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





