Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 532 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5469
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManTales  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ass the other day. She's different than what I thought but okay. She's very short with a decent figure and really thick backside. She can suck a good pipe tho even with condom which I recommend cause her lips didn't look too good. All in all I would repeat if closer. Can take a pounding and I'm fairly big. Has a hot roommate too that I wanted to fuck but she was scared to take my size. Playful fun experience.
    I reached out to start yesterday morning. She finally responded 8 hours later. Tell her I'm in kop.

    Tells me the streets where she provides incall and I tell her I'm 10 min away.

    Says she's available and hosting at a hotel.

    SS is $100.

    Ask her for hotel and a pic so I can see what she looks like.

    No reply for the rest of the night or today.

    I would probably want to see her roommate.

    Does she have an ad?

  2. #5468

    Fat Juicy Booty

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    That picture with the feathers is a dead giveaway for someone I saw once in Norristown maybe a decade ago. At that time she was petite and fit. She didn't do incall but instead took me behind a mausoleum in a cemetery for an outdoor date. Was accommodating and sweet but the outdoor or car thing is not my thing, so the lack of an incall was the reason I didn't repeat.

    She seems to have put on some weight, but if that's your thing I think the person you'd be getting with is cool. Or at least was. She doesn't post very often so either she only does it when she really needs the money or she flits from daddy to daddy and does this between white knights.
    Saw her ass the other day. She's different than what I thought but okay. She's very short with a decent figure and really thick backside. She can suck a good pipe tho even with condom which I recommend cause her lips didn't look too good. All in all I would repeat if closer. Can take a pounding and I'm fairly big. Has a hot roommate too that I wanted to fuck but she was scared to take my size. Playful fun experience.

  3. #5467

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    That picture with the feathers is a dead giveaway for someone I saw once in Norristown maybe a decade ago. At that time she was petite and fit. She didn't do incall but instead took me behind a mausoleum in a cemetery for an outdoor date. Was accommodating and sweet but the outdoor or car thing is not my thing, so the lack of an incall was the reason I didn't repeat.

    She seems to have put on some weight, but if that's your thing I think the person you'd be getting with is cool. Or at least was. She doesn't post very often so either she only does it when she really needs the money or she flits from daddy to daddy and does this between white knights.
    She used to have MUCH better photos even within the last several months. I texted her a few times but didn't hear back. Kind of glad I didn't but I agree with Jayke about the feathers and not doing incall. That was pretty clear on her previous profile with the better photos.

  4. #5466
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Starr Got reply back with some photos, not bad body thic in the right spots and for reasoanble rate. Kind of hike for me, she been reviewed before? Looks like she either car or hotel. Last time I was out there when Mollie was around. RIP. I seen these ads floating around for years but finally photos of herself.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...n/225404057191
    That picture with the feathers is a dead giveaway for someone I saw once in Norristown maybe a decade ago. At that time she was petite and fit. She didn't do incall but instead took me behind a mausoleum in a cemetery for an outdoor date. Was accommodating and sweet but the outdoor or car thing is not my thing, so the lack of an incall was the reason I didn't repeat.

    She seems to have put on some weight, but if that's your thing I think the person you'd be getting with is cool. Or at least was. She doesn't post very often so either she only does it when she really needs the money or she flits from daddy to daddy and does this between white knights.

  5. #5465
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Starr Got reply back with some photos, not bad body thic in the right spots and for reasoanble rate. Kind of hike for me, she been reviewed before? Looks like she either car or hotel. Last time I was out there when Mollie was around. RIP. I seen these ads floating around for years but finally photos of herself.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...n/225404057191

    Seen these photos for a while looks TGTBT, has she been reviewed?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...c/121141461106

    Photos look cute.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/600746593210

    Photos don't look back but why post in stg if your licensed masseuse?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/177944911898
    The second girl -- I've seen her ads a lot throughout the years, probably as far back as 2015. Never saw her, but based on the photos, I think it should be clear that she was once good looking with a nice thick body but is more than likely been overcome by demons. I wouldn't be surprised if she's now skinny / strung out. Again, this is just from looking at her pictures and a little deductive reasoning.

  6. #5464
    Starr Got reply back with some photos, not bad body thic in the right spots and for reasoanble rate. Kind of hike for me, she been reviewed before? Looks like she either car or hotel. Last time I was out there when Mollie was around. RIP. I seen these ads floating around for years but finally photos of herself.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...n/225404057191

    Seen these photos for a while looks TGTBT, has she been reviewed?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...c/121141461106

    Photos look cute.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/600746593210

    Photos don't look back but why post in stg if your licensed masseuse?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/177944911898

  7. #5463
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee914  [View Original Post]
    I work very close to there so on occasion I will partake, but NEVER pay more than the short visit, since you will be out in 15-20 minutes no matter how much you pay for. Most are very pretty, limited English, very protective of their personal info and backgrounds. Was not able to get a personal number off of anyone of them I have seen, so they are well coached by their agency. (I do speak Spanish). Overall pretty women, enhanced bodies, 100% covered action, pay the minimum, expect no extras. Once and a while, I like beauty above performance (meth head vs beauty, etc).
    Definitely agree. You're not going to get the girl in the pic, but I haven't been disappointed yet. Also no worrying about a BF hiding around or all drugged out girl. There are asian agencies set up the same way, but I've found that that the latina ones have been much better.

  8. #5462

    Brunette in Upper Darby

    Has anyone seen this one? Looks like my type but has only one review on a sketchy site.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2154063689

  9. #5461
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphilly69  [View Original Post]
    Same thing happened.

    She kept me waiting with excuses. Finally got into room and got down to business. Her phone kept going off and she ignored it at first then said she had to check it. After a few more minutes there was a knock at door. She ignored it a few times then it turned into loud banging. She started yelling she was busy but the banging continued. She said she had to cut date short. I didn't argue just didn't want to cause scene. Told her not to open door until I get dressed and walk out. Got dressed quick and I opened door. I'm a big guy and don't think he expected me to open it up. I stepped out and and just looked at him as I walked by. He's a small guy and he just turned ant faced the window. Nothing beyond that. I had a feeling this had to be a regular thing for her.
    Now I hada good exp with her (reviewed here months ago) but I did a car date and drove to a location of my choice vs her incall -- maybe that was the diff.

  10. #5460
    Quote Originally Posted by MoDog  [View Original Post]
    There's alot of ads of Latinas hosting in Bensalem. Mainly from the Best Western. As anyone seen any of them? I'm guessing bait and switch. The problem I have from pulling the trigger is none of them allow you to talk on the phone, only text, and the text lingo doesn't fit to me if you know what I mean. Once I pulled up to the door, only to hear the Eagles games. I dipped.

    I have seen only one Latina where the pictures were not bait and switch and that was at the RR Inn last year. There so much talent in NJ / NY shame we do not have reputable latina spots in the area.
    I work very close to there so on occasion I will partake, but NEVER pay more than the short visit, since you will be out in 15-20 minutes no matter how much you pay for. Most are very pretty, limited English, very protective of their personal info and backgrounds. Was not able to get a personal number off of anyone of them I have seen, so they are well coached by their agency. (I do speak Spanish). Overall pretty women, enhanced bodies, 100% covered action, pay the minimum, expect no extras. Once and a while, I like beauty above performance (meth head vs beauty, etc).

  11. #5459
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has some more complete information on this one. There was a favorable report back in May ("Rachel in Frankford") that I assume was her but the link there is broken. She seems quite nice by text but perhaps not necessarily reliable. Assistance appreciated. Thanks.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/299372202755
    She is at least 10- 15 years older than her photos. Actually has a mouthpiece with no teeth so her specialty is a gummy when she remove it, which is pretty good. I've seen her I think 3 times, but she's sketchy and I decided not to go back and block her number when she started asking me to come see her. Not the dynamic that I am looking for.

  12. #5458
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has some more complete information on this one. There was a favorable report back in May ("Rachel in Frankford") that I assume was her but the link there is broken. She seems quite nice by text but perhaps not necessarily reliable. Assistance appreciated. Thanks.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/299372202755
    I'm curious as well. I texted her but never heard back from her.

  13. #5457

    The best ones

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse1  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure to be honest. I wasn't really paying attention to her teeth.
    LOL that's facts. Usually the best soul snatchers got some messed up teeth. What's this civie? Ima try and see her this weekend.

  14. #5456
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    Others have reported that she has problems with her teeth, which is why she doesn't show them in her pictures.

    What are they like?
    I'm not sure to be honest. I wasn't really paying attention to her teeth.

  15. #5455
    Quote Originally Posted by PinHead11  [View Original Post]
    FWIW I am positive I remember the pictures of her bent over on the dresser from a girl in Delaware about 5- or 6 years ago. Never met her so only going by the pics.
    Yes, it is because I seen her. She use to live in that house where she took the pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape