Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19643

    Wow. I would've NEVER imagined a porn star would respond to an email for a date!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    Just email her and have a recent test, set a date, time (her available only night), place and she will email back you if she available to see you?

    I just get lucky to see her and already have second date appointment to see her again next month.
    Wow. You know it never occurred to me to simply email an pornstar and ask for a date. I mean I would imagine they get email like this all the time (if they publish their contact info) and probably ignore.

    Actually I searched up Cytherea just now, since it's been a very long time since I've seen her work and found some "regular" videos / photos of her in everyday life without makeup and hair. Eeesh. To me she kinda looks like Rudy Juliani. 😶128566; which perfectly illustrates the saying "Never meet your heroes" and makes me wonder should I really try to contact some of my favorite porn stars for a date. Xev Bellringer? Mandy Florez? (I know I'm dating myself here). Would I be disappointed in and in person experience?

  2. #19642
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    That's so awesome. I was a fan of her work. How did you get to meet her?
    Just email her and have a recent test, set a date, time (her available only night), place and she will email back you if she available to see you?

    I just get lucky to see her and already have second date appointment to see her again next month.

  3. #19641

    Exactly yes

    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]
    BBFSCIP with Angela was only 160 and 180 the two times I unloaded in her. Service was worse than second time, and she tried to upcharge more.

    Very clean pussy the first time, some stank coming from there the second time.

    Never gave her the time of day again.
    These days there are providers charging 300 for HH. Some charge 200 for a QV. Those rates are for covered sex. So yes, 240 these days for HH of raw CIP sex is a bargain when you compare that to what is starting to look like the norm even for chicks that have no idea what the inside of a gym looks like.

  4. #19640

    Lol

    I best that kitty her not too long ago, smelled a bit fishy tbh. I certainly wouldn't raw dog that ***** if she asked for it. Besides she really only has one specialty anyway, except she tends to jack hammer it which is not my ideal preference. Watch out for that big ass dog of hers too LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....on-USASexGuide(New)/ page9.

    The white nights won't let it go.

    The last few are chronic bare backers.

    One has been but hurt since he found out Ms Amazing had a man in her life. He got to attached shooting ropes in her.

    Get a life bro.

    He can not get it stuck in his head that these WGs raw dog us.

    All of them have a price.

    As for the " harsh words " on looks. Well boo fuckin WG.

    If she is ugly, we say it. I am sorry it hurts but they are taking raw dicks and ropes for 200-400 an hour.

  5. #19639
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    So for some women, taking a bigger cock is more work and actually does wear them out a bit. We can logically break it down.

    Small cocks=less effort. Less effort=more saved energy. More saved energy=more tricks per shift. More tricks / shift=more revenue!

    The lower volume gals rarely have an issue with it, and the gals in this scene who provide because they like to fuck rarely ever have an issue with it. The ones with quotas and desire for only the revenue made are the ones normally who have an issue with it. If a dude paid them the difference, chances are they won't either LOL.
    You had a more fun economics teacher than I did.

  6. #19638
    LMAO that Jace character is going to be banned, edited, or drenched in red gummies by midnight. He done called out a WG And a client at the same time!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....on-USASexGuide(New)/ page9.

    The white nights won't let it go.

    The last few are chronic bare backers.

    One has been but hurt since he found out Ms Amazing had a man in her life. He got to attached shooting ropes in her.

    Get a life bro.

    He can not get it stuck in his head that these WGs raw dog us.

    All of them have a price.

    As for the " harsh words " on looks. Well boo fuckin WG.

    If she is ugly, we say it. I am sorry it hurts but they are taking raw dicks and ropes for 200-400 an hour.

  7. #19637

    Butterface

    Quote Originally Posted by CogelonSeattle  [View Original Post]
    Mind telling us your experience? I've been thinking about seeing her but I wasn't sure if she belongs to this thread.
    I've seen her. Body is fantastic, but there is a reason her face is obscured in the pics.

    I'm not going to say she's ugly. In fact most guys would be cool with it.

    Not my preference.

    Sweet girl though.

    Standard Privilege girl RBGFE, YMMV. She let me pound away hard, for a really long time.

    I don't know any of the Privilege girls that do BBFS.

  8. #19636
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she has kept her rates reasonable and the same for years. Even with her being much bigger, I think she's still a bargain these days. Only wish she allowed Greek but just because she didn't allow me to tap that butt doesn't mean that she doesn't allow it.
    Very true. I will say this- she let you eat it. .

  9. #19635

    It's a job

    So for some women, taking a bigger cock is more work and actually does wear them out a bit. We can logically break it down.

    Small cocks=less effort. Less effort=more saved energy. More saved energy=more tricks per shift. More tricks / shift=more revenue!

    The lower volume gals rarely have an issue with it, and the gals in this scene who provide because they like to fuck rarely ever have an issue with it. The ones with quotas and desire for only the revenue made are the ones normally who have an issue with it. If a dude paid them the difference, chances are they won't either LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    If they say it's too big thy are FOS, sure it might hurt some, lube is your friend. I used to do this little spinner with the tightest kitty I have ever had, shared her with a friend once that had a long and very thick cock. I was worried that she wouldn't be able to handle it. She fucking loved his cock, couldn't get enough.

  10. #19634
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    If they say it's too big thy are FOS, sure it might hurt some, lube is your friend. I used to do this little spinner with the tightest kitty I have ever had, shared her with a friend once that had a long and very thick cock. I was worried that she wouldn't be able to handle it. She fucking loved his cock, couldn't get enough.
    StacieCox always said that there wasn't a dick a woman could not handle.

  11. #19633

    OMG this thread

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....on-USASexGuide(New)/ page9.

    The white nights won't let it go.

    The last few are chronic bare backers.

    One has been but hurt since he found out Ms Amazing had a man in her life. He got to attached shooting ropes in her.

    Get a life bro.

    He can not get it stuck in his head that these WGs raw dog us.

    All of them have a price.

    As for the " harsh words " on looks. Well boo fuckin WG.

    If she is ugly, we say it. I am sorry it hurts but they are taking raw dicks and ropes for 200-400 an hour.

  12. #19632

    Playgirltati

    I pumped a couple rounds inside Playgirltati.

    Small bbw. Bbfscip, bbgreek.

    I did not pay any more than 400.

    She doesn't post rates. She wanted more. Just wait her out.

    She will lower her rate.

  13. #19631

    Large Member

    If they say it's too big thy are FOS, sure it might hurt some, lube is your friend. I used to do this little spinner with the tightest kitty I have ever had, shared her with a friend once that had a long and very thick cock. I was worried that she wouldn't be able to handle it. She fucking loved his cock, couldn't get enough.

  14. #19630
    Administrator


    Posts: 5248

    Are you blind?

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverQueen  [View Original Post]
    WTF? Just because some women like getting fisted and a baby can come out of there, doesn't mean all women do. Women not sleeping with a man because they are too big is a real thing.

    That response totally gives off tiny pee pee energy.
    Can you not fucking see that he said some? Seriously, are you blind as well as stupid?

    Sounds pretty hersterical to me, you seem a little shemotional.

    A2

  15. #19629

    Adrianna and The New Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by CogelonSeattle  [View Original Post]
    Mind telling us your experience? I've been thinking about seeing her but I wasn't sure if she belongs to this thread.
    BriannasBoy is the new guy with the magic cock that seems to get the RBGFE gals to give it all up for him. He's so good, I don't think they even take his money.

    I'm just being jealous of him and his magic cock. But I too would like to hear from any other mere mortal here about their experience with Adrianna. I was quoted 5 $$ by the scheduler but they were pretty darn clear about RBGFE menu. I'm sure she's wonderful, but that's too rich for my blood if only RBGFE. I'm not thrilled about the 5 $$, but would consider it if there were reports more credible than the new guy. The complete shit service that passes for 3 $$ and even 4 $$ makes 5 $$ a consideration for absolutely top service, all in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape