Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 27788
-
10-14-22 15:24 #19628Senior Member

Posts: 133240 is reasonable these days!
BBFSCIP with Angela was only 160 and 180 the two times I unloaded in her. Service was worse than second time, and she tried to upcharge more.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
Very clean pussy the first time, some stank coming from there the second time.
Never gave her the time of day again.
-
10-14-22 13:38 #19627Senior Member

Posts: 37Mind telling us your experience? I've been thinking about seeing her but I wasn't sure if she belongs to this thread.
Originally Posted by BriannasBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 01:47 #19626Senior Member

Posts: 502I have run into women who legit can't take as big of a dick in their pussy as they can their ass. Shallow pussy, experienced ass.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 19:13 #19625Senior Member

Posts: 285Length not Girth
The only legitimate discomfort complaints I've ever had were due to length and bottoming out. Those were usually because her anatomy was on the shallow side. I have decent length but nothing outrageous and more often than not, the deep experience is a good thing for her. But every now and then it's met with a grimace, so I just back off or change positions. Having said that, it sounds like this woman was looking for an excuse.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 16:49 #19624Senior Member

Posts: 332I agree
Somehow white knight was changed to WG.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
I mentioned the too big or it hurst thing I experienced with a lady that said it hurts when I tried fucking her pussy but was fine with me fucking her in her ass to another provider and she damn near fell off the bed laughing. She told me that the provider just didn't want me to cum in her pussy.
-
10-13-22 14:42 #19623Senior Member

Posts: 2924Alright someone post up some links of her.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 14:39 #19622Senior Member

Posts: 186Cytheria? Wow that's really awesome
That's so awesome. I was a fan of her work. How did you get to meet her?
Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 14:16 #19621Senior Member

Posts: 265I agree I'm hesitant to go to massage parlors now for that reason, it's happened a few times to me.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 13:34 #19620Banned Member

Posts: 1358Well stated! As it is, hobbyists (at times) need to go through some "checks and balances" before the woman will accept you. Is penis size a new one?
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
You said it so perfectly: But taking someone's money then saying their dick is too big and offering alternative services is basically a rob.
-
10-13-22 12:25 #19619Senior Member

Posts: 1544I'm not an idiot. My post was edited and doesn't make sense. I must have broken a rule, so I won't repeat what was said. But taking someone's money then saying their dick is too big and offering alternative services is basically a rob.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 12:10 #19618Regular Member

Posts: 19Cytherea
How did you go about scheduling with her?
Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 10:56 #19617Senior Member

Posts: 56Arianna?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-AVAILABLE-NOW!!
Dying to hear if anyone else has had great adventures with this beauty?? Seriously one of the hottest girls I have ever played with and definitely worthy of this forum.
-
10-12-22 22:32 #19616Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 80Dream Sex with Squirt Queen Cytherea tonight.
Finally we will meet tonight in My Hotel room Las Vegas.
Can't wait to drink her squeezed sparkling water.
-
10-12-22 19:32 #19615Senior Member

Posts: 191They use this excuse to not provide service
If size was a factor, they need to put it in the add. Size dependent, then before the session begins give a thumbs up or thumbs down before collecting a dime.
-
10-12-22 19:21 #19614Regular Member

Posts: 8So I don't get what's implied, your saying she was up for anything?
So sorry I'm having trouble reading between the lines, she was up for anything, but the sex was bad. Did she do dfk GFE stuff when you dated? Or did she not kiss during the dates?
Originally Posted by GruveMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




