Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19628

    240 is reasonable these days!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she has kept her rates reasonable and the same for years. Even with her being much bigger, I think she's still a bargain these days. Only wish she allowed Greek but just because she didn't allow me to tap that butt doesn't mean that she doesn't allow it.
    BBFSCIP with Angela was only 160 and 180 the two times I unloaded in her. Service was worse than second time, and she tried to upcharge more.

    Very clean pussy the first time, some stank coming from there the second time.

    Never gave her the time of day again.

  2. #19627
    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-AVAILABLE-NOW!!

    Dying to hear if anyone else has had great adventures with this beauty?? Seriously one of the hottest girls I have ever played with and definitely worthy of this forum.
    Mind telling us your experience? I've been thinking about seeing her but I wasn't sure if she belongs to this thread.

  3. #19626
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Somehow white knight was changed to WG.

    I mentioned the too big or it hurst thing I experienced with a lady that said it hurts when I tried fucking her pussy but was fine with me fucking her in her ass to another provider and she damn near fell off the bed laughing. She told me that the provider just didn't want me to cum in her pussy.
    I have run into women who legit can't take as big of a dick in their pussy as they can their ass. Shallow pussy, experienced ass.

  4. #19625

    Length not Girth

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Somehow white knight was changed to WG.

    I mentioned the too big or it hurst thing I experienced with a lady that said it hurts when I tried fucking her pussy but was fine with me fucking her in her ass to another provider and she damn near fell off the bed laughing. She told me that the provider just didn't want me to cum in her pussy.
    The only legitimate discomfort complaints I've ever had were due to length and bottoming out. Those were usually because her anatomy was on the shallow side. I have decent length but nothing outrageous and more often than not, the deep experience is a good thing for her. But every now and then it's met with a grimace, so I just back off or change positions. Having said that, it sounds like this woman was looking for an excuse.

  5. #19624

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm not an idiot. My post was edited and doesn't make sense. I must have broken a rule, so I won't repeat what was said. But taking someone's money then saying their dick is too big and offering alternative services is basically a rob.
    Somehow white knight was changed to WG.

    I mentioned the too big or it hurst thing I experienced with a lady that said it hurts when I tried fucking her pussy but was fine with me fucking her in her ass to another provider and she damn near fell off the bed laughing. She told me that the provider just didn't want me to cum in her pussy.

  6. #19623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    That's so awesome. I was a fan of her work. How did you get to meet her?
    Alright someone post up some links of her.

  7. #19622

    Cytheria? Wow that's really awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    Finally we will meet tonight in My Hotel room Las Vegas.

    Can't wait to drink her squeezed sparkling water.
    That's so awesome. I was a fan of her work. How did you get to meet her?

  8. #19621
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm not an idiot. My post was edited and doesn't make sense. I must have broken a rule, so I won't repeat what was said. But taking someone's money then saying their dick is too big and offering alternative services is basically a rob.
    I agree I'm hesitant to go to massage parlors now for that reason, it's happened a few times to me.

  9. #19620
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm not an idiot. My post was edited and doesn't make sense. I must have broken a rule, so I won't repeat what was said. But taking someone's money then saying their dick is too big and offering alternative services is basically a rob.
    Well stated! As it is, hobbyists (at times) need to go through some "checks and balances" before the woman will accept you. Is penis size a new one?

    You said it so perfectly: But taking someone's money then saying their dick is too big and offering alternative services is basically a rob.

  10. #19619
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    If you're going to be a WG, you should expect all sizes. If they don't like it, then get another job.
    I'm not an idiot. My post was edited and doesn't make sense. I must have broken a rule, so I won't repeat what was said. But taking someone's money then saying their dick is too big and offering alternative services is basically a rob.

  11. #19618

    Cytherea

    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    Finally we will meet tonight in My Hotel room Las Vegas.

    Can't wait to drink her squeezed sparkling water.
    How did you go about scheduling with her?

  12. #19617

    Arianna?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-AVAILABLE-NOW!!

    Dying to hear if anyone else has had great adventures with this beauty?? Seriously one of the hottest girls I have ever played with and definitely worthy of this forum.

  13. #19616
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 80

    Dream Sex with Squirt Queen Cytherea tonight.

    Finally we will meet tonight in My Hotel room Las Vegas.

    Can't wait to drink her squeezed sparkling water.

  14. #19615

    They use this excuse to not provide service

    If size was a factor, they need to put it in the add. Size dependent, then before the session begins give a thumbs up or thumbs down before collecting a dime.

  15. #19614

    So I don't get what's implied, your saying she was up for anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by GruveMan  [View Original Post]
    You pretty much summed it up.
    So sorry I'm having trouble reading between the lines, she was up for anything, but the sex was bad. Did she do dfk GFE stuff when you dated? Or did she not kiss during the dates?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape