Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19640

    Lol

    I best that kitty her not too long ago, smelled a bit fishy tbh. I certainly wouldn't raw dog that ***** if she asked for it. Besides she really only has one specialty anyway, except she tends to jack hammer it which is not my ideal preference. Watch out for that big ass dog of hers too LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....on-USASexGuide(New)/ page9.

    The white nights won't let it go.

    The last few are chronic bare backers.

    One has been but hurt since he found out Ms Amazing had a man in her life. He got to attached shooting ropes in her.

    Get a life bro.

    He can not get it stuck in his head that these WGs raw dog us.

    All of them have a price.

    As for the " harsh words " on looks. Well boo fuckin WG.

    If she is ugly, we say it. I am sorry it hurts but they are taking raw dicks and ropes for 200-400 an hour.

  2. #19639
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    So for some women, taking a bigger cock is more work and actually does wear them out a bit. We can logically break it down.

    Small cocks=less effort. Less effort=more saved energy. More saved energy=more tricks per shift. More tricks / shift=more revenue!

    The lower volume gals rarely have an issue with it, and the gals in this scene who provide because they like to fuck rarely ever have an issue with it. The ones with quotas and desire for only the revenue made are the ones normally who have an issue with it. If a dude paid them the difference, chances are they won't either LOL.
    You had a more fun economics teacher than I did.

  3. #19638
    LMAO that Jace character is going to be banned, edited, or drenched in red gummies by midnight. He done called out a WG And a client at the same time!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....on-USASexGuide(New)/ page9.

    The white nights won't let it go.

    The last few are chronic bare backers.

    One has been but hurt since he found out Ms Amazing had a man in her life. He got to attached shooting ropes in her.

    Get a life bro.

    He can not get it stuck in his head that these WGs raw dog us.

    All of them have a price.

    As for the " harsh words " on looks. Well boo fuckin WG.

    If she is ugly, we say it. I am sorry it hurts but they are taking raw dicks and ropes for 200-400 an hour.

  4. #19637

    Butterface

    Quote Originally Posted by CogelonSeattle  [View Original Post]
    Mind telling us your experience? I've been thinking about seeing her but I wasn't sure if she belongs to this thread.
    I've seen her. Body is fantastic, but there is a reason her face is obscured in the pics.

    I'm not going to say she's ugly. In fact most guys would be cool with it.

    Not my preference.

    Sweet girl though.

    Standard Privilege girl RBGFE, YMMV. She let me pound away hard, for a really long time.

    I don't know any of the Privilege girls that do BBFS.

  5. #19636
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she has kept her rates reasonable and the same for years. Even with her being much bigger, I think she's still a bargain these days. Only wish she allowed Greek but just because she didn't allow me to tap that butt doesn't mean that she doesn't allow it.
    Very true. I will say this- she let you eat it. .

  6. #19635

    It's a job

    So for some women, taking a bigger cock is more work and actually does wear them out a bit. We can logically break it down.

    Small cocks=less effort. Less effort=more saved energy. More saved energy=more tricks per shift. More tricks / shift=more revenue!

    The lower volume gals rarely have an issue with it, and the gals in this scene who provide because they like to fuck rarely ever have an issue with it. The ones with quotas and desire for only the revenue made are the ones normally who have an issue with it. If a dude paid them the difference, chances are they won't either LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    If they say it's too big thy are FOS, sure it might hurt some, lube is your friend. I used to do this little spinner with the tightest kitty I have ever had, shared her with a friend once that had a long and very thick cock. I was worried that she wouldn't be able to handle it. She fucking loved his cock, couldn't get enough.

  7. #19634
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    If they say it's too big thy are FOS, sure it might hurt some, lube is your friend. I used to do this little spinner with the tightest kitty I have ever had, shared her with a friend once that had a long and very thick cock. I was worried that she wouldn't be able to handle it. She fucking loved his cock, couldn't get enough.
    StacieCox always said that there wasn't a dick a woman could not handle.

  8. #19633

    OMG this thread

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....on-USASexGuide(New)/ page9.

    The white nights won't let it go.

    The last few are chronic bare backers.

    One has been but hurt since he found out Ms Amazing had a man in her life. He got to attached shooting ropes in her.

    Get a life bro.

    He can not get it stuck in his head that these WGs raw dog us.

    All of them have a price.

    As for the " harsh words " on looks. Well boo fuckin WG.

    If she is ugly, we say it. I am sorry it hurts but they are taking raw dicks and ropes for 200-400 an hour.

  9. #19632

    Playgirltati

    I pumped a couple rounds inside Playgirltati.

    Small bbw. Bbfscip, bbgreek.

    I did not pay any more than 400.

    She doesn't post rates. She wanted more. Just wait her out.

    She will lower her rate.

  10. #19631

    Large Member

    If they say it's too big thy are FOS, sure it might hurt some, lube is your friend. I used to do this little spinner with the tightest kitty I have ever had, shared her with a friend once that had a long and very thick cock. I was worried that she wouldn't be able to handle it. She fucking loved his cock, couldn't get enough.

  11. #19630
    Administrator


    Posts: 5246

    Are you blind?

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverQueen  [View Original Post]
    WTF? Just because some women like getting fisted and a baby can come out of there, doesn't mean all women do. Women not sleeping with a man because they are too big is a real thing.

    That response totally gives off tiny pee pee energy.
    Can you not fucking see that he said some? Seriously, are you blind as well as stupid?

    Sounds pretty hersterical to me, you seem a little shemotional.

    A2

  12. #19629

    Adrianna and The New Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by CogelonSeattle  [View Original Post]
    Mind telling us your experience? I've been thinking about seeing her but I wasn't sure if she belongs to this thread.
    BriannasBoy is the new guy with the magic cock that seems to get the RBGFE gals to give it all up for him. He's so good, I don't think they even take his money.

    I'm just being jealous of him and his magic cock. But I too would like to hear from any other mere mortal here about their experience with Adrianna. I was quoted 5 $$ by the scheduler but they were pretty darn clear about RBGFE menu. I'm sure she's wonderful, but that's too rich for my blood if only RBGFE. I'm not thrilled about the 5 $$, but would consider it if there were reports more credible than the new guy. The complete shit service that passes for 3 $$ and even 4 $$ makes 5 $$ a consideration for absolutely top service, all in.

  13. #19628

    240 is reasonable these days!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she has kept her rates reasonable and the same for years. Even with her being much bigger, I think she's still a bargain these days. Only wish she allowed Greek but just because she didn't allow me to tap that butt doesn't mean that she doesn't allow it.
    BBFSCIP with Angela was only 160 and 180 the two times I unloaded in her. Service was worse than second time, and she tried to upcharge more.

    Very clean pussy the first time, some stank coming from there the second time.

    Never gave her the time of day again.

  14. #19627
    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-AVAILABLE-NOW!!

    Dying to hear if anyone else has had great adventures with this beauty?? Seriously one of the hottest girls I have ever played with and definitely worthy of this forum.
    Mind telling us your experience? I've been thinking about seeing her but I wasn't sure if she belongs to this thread.

  15. #19626
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Somehow white knight was changed to WG.

    I mentioned the too big or it hurst thing I experienced with a lady that said it hurts when I tried fucking her pussy but was fine with me fucking her in her ass to another provider and she damn near fell off the bed laughing. She told me that the provider just didn't want me to cum in her pussy.
    I have run into women who legit can't take as big of a dick in their pussy as they can their ass. Shallow pussy, experienced ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape