Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 27822
-
10-14-22 18:37 #19632Senior Member

Posts: 987Playgirltati
I pumped a couple rounds inside Playgirltati.
Small bbw. Bbfscip, bbgreek.
I did not pay any more than 400.
She doesn't post rates. She wanted more. Just wait her out.
She will lower her rate.
-
10-14-22 18:28 #19631Senior Member

Posts: 511Large Member
If they say it's too big thy are FOS, sure it might hurt some, lube is your friend. I used to do this little spinner with the tightest kitty I have ever had, shared her with a friend once that had a long and very thick cock. I was worried that she wouldn't be able to handle it. She fucking loved his cock, couldn't get enough.
-
10-14-22 17:58 #19630Administrator

Posts: 5263Are you blind?
Can you not fucking see that he said some? Seriously, are you blind as well as stupid?
Originally Posted by OliverQueen
[View Original Post]
Sounds pretty hersterical to me, you seem a little shemotional.
A2
-
10-14-22 17:53 #19629Senior Member

Posts: 285Adrianna and The New Guy
BriannasBoy is the new guy with the magic cock that seems to get the RBGFE gals to give it all up for him. He's so good, I don't think they even take his money.
Originally Posted by CogelonSeattle
[View Original Post]
I'm just being jealous of him and his magic cock. But I too would like to hear from any other mere mortal here about their experience with Adrianna. I was quoted 5 $$ by the scheduler but they were pretty darn clear about RBGFE menu. I'm sure she's wonderful, but that's too rich for my blood if only RBGFE. I'm not thrilled about the 5 $$, but would consider it if there were reports more credible than the new guy. The complete shit service that passes for 3 $$ and even 4 $$ makes 5 $$ a consideration for absolutely top service, all in.
-
10-14-22 15:24 #19628Senior Member

Posts: 133240 is reasonable these days!
BBFSCIP with Angela was only 160 and 180 the two times I unloaded in her. Service was worse than second time, and she tried to upcharge more.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
Very clean pussy the first time, some stank coming from there the second time.
Never gave her the time of day again.
-
10-14-22 13:38 #19627Senior Member

Posts: 37Mind telling us your experience? I've been thinking about seeing her but I wasn't sure if she belongs to this thread.
Originally Posted by BriannasBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 01:47 #19626Senior Member

Posts: 502I have run into women who legit can't take as big of a dick in their pussy as they can their ass. Shallow pussy, experienced ass.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 19:13 #19625Senior Member

Posts: 285Length not Girth
The only legitimate discomfort complaints I've ever had were due to length and bottoming out. Those were usually because her anatomy was on the shallow side. I have decent length but nothing outrageous and more often than not, the deep experience is a good thing for her. But every now and then it's met with a grimace, so I just back off or change positions. Having said that, it sounds like this woman was looking for an excuse.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 16:49 #19624Senior Member

Posts: 332I agree
Somehow white knight was changed to WG.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
I mentioned the too big or it hurst thing I experienced with a lady that said it hurts when I tried fucking her pussy but was fine with me fucking her in her ass to another provider and she damn near fell off the bed laughing. She told me that the provider just didn't want me to cum in her pussy.
-
10-13-22 14:42 #19623Senior Member

Posts: 2937Alright someone post up some links of her.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 14:39 #19622Senior Member

Posts: 186Cytheria? Wow that's really awesome
That's so awesome. I was a fan of her work. How did you get to meet her?
Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 14:16 #19621Senior Member

Posts: 265I agree I'm hesitant to go to massage parlors now for that reason, it's happened a few times to me.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 13:34 #19620Banned Member

Posts: 1358Well stated! As it is, hobbyists (at times) need to go through some "checks and balances" before the woman will accept you. Is penis size a new one?
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
You said it so perfectly: But taking someone's money then saying their dick is too big and offering alternative services is basically a rob.
-
10-13-22 12:25 #19619Senior Member

Posts: 1544I'm not an idiot. My post was edited and doesn't make sense. I must have broken a rule, so I won't repeat what was said. But taking someone's money then saying their dick is too big and offering alternative services is basically a rob.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 12:10 #19618Regular Member

Posts: 19Cytherea
How did you go about scheduling with her?
Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





