LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 539 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 589 639 1039 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 18342
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10272
    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    Also, my English-as-not-first-language radar was pinging.
    Word usage / choice always a give away of some jackoff sitting on his couch in russia.

  2. #10271

    MagnificentS

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Sent me a message and a favorite out of the blue; that plus new account plus "quality" photos usually ends up being garbage.
    Asks how much I gift for first platonic dinner. Nope!

  3. #10270
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Sent me a message and a favorite out of the blue; that plus new account plus "quality" photos usually ends up being garbage.
    She only wants 300 for meet and greet.

  4. #10269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Sent me a message and a favorite out of the blue; that plus new account plus "quality" photos usually ends up being garbage.

  5. #10268
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    SensualBabe.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-6c93eb20834a

    Went to text quickly. Asked for 4 per meet with 100 deposit.
    I went to text with her, she was evasive about answering any kind of specific question, eg. What part of town would be convenient to her for a meeting.

    I suggested an arbitrary location and she said she could meet but then hit me with, "would it be okay for you to send me some gift on cash app to get ready for our meet". I replied "I don't send anything in advance. Sorry that's a hard rule. " and no response after that.

    Also, my English-as-not-first-language radar was pinging.

  6. #10267
    SensualBabe.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-6c93eb20834a

    Went to text quickly. Asked for 4 per meet with 100 deposit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sensualone.jpg‎  

  7. #10266
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    My ask was not 6. Sent me a couple nudes and seems to be a certified freak. Will report back if we get to the finish line.

  8. #10265
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    When it's nothing but "studio" pics, or the presentation is too polished, I am cautious.

  9. #10264

  10. #10263

    Another Catfish

    I highly doubt the profile pictures are her. Definitely thicker. Total sweetheart though. Just a one time thing for me. Going to post this on the NoVa forum too.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-06e1119bf379

  11. #10262
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Why do you only post pictures and never links? How is anyone supposed to give or get any info from a picture? Stop trolling LOL.
    These are from the past. The dark hair girl I think her username was Vanillanofoamlatte.

    White girl is Yoga girl or some shit.

  12. #10261
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    This one might still be around. IMHO, she's hot. Nice slender body. $400.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one. I know she has been on SA for awhile. I met her for a date. Making out in public, groping, etc. She didn't want to fuck and then ghosted afterwards. Just curious.
    Why do you only post pictures and never links? How is anyone supposed to give or get any info from a picture? Stop trolling LOL.

  13. #10260
    Anyone have any info on this one. I know she has been on SA for awhile. I met her for a date. Making out in public, groping, etc. She didn't want to fuck and then ghosted afterwards. Just curious.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20221013_174518_OneDrive.jpg‎  

  14. #10259
    This one might still be around. IMHO, she's hot. Nice slender body. $400.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20221013_174510_OneDrive.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20221013_174502_OneDrive.jpg‎  

  15. #10258

    No response

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a note. She requested my private pictures and but has not responded to my invitation to meet for drinks / dinner. I must not be attractive to her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape