Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 18339
-
10-14-22 11:34 #10269Senior Member

Posts: 586Sent me a message and a favorite out of the blue; that plus new account plus "quality" photos usually ends up being garbage.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 11:18 #10268Senior Member

Posts: 152I went to text with her, she was evasive about answering any kind of specific question, eg. What part of town would be convenient to her for a meeting.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
I suggested an arbitrary location and she said she could meet but then hit me with, "would it be okay for you to send me some gift on cash app to get ready for our meet". I replied "I don't send anything in advance. Sorry that's a hard rule. " and no response after that.
Also, my English-as-not-first-language radar was pinging.
-
10-14-22 10:47 #10267Senior Member

Posts: 286SensualBabe.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-6c93eb20834a
Went to text quickly. Asked for 4 per meet with 100 deposit.
-
10-14-22 10:36 #10266Senior Member

Posts: 286My ask was not 6. Sent me a couple nudes and seems to be a certified freak. Will report back if we get to the finish line.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 10:33 #10265Senior Member

Posts: 286When it's nothing but "studio" pics, or the presentation is too polished, I am cautious.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 01:52 #10264Senior Member

Posts: 525MagnificentS
Too good to be true??
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-9cef0248cf25
-
10-13-22 23:42 #10263Senior Member

Posts: 108Another Catfish
I highly doubt the profile pictures are her. Definitely thicker. Total sweetheart though. Just a one time thing for me. Going to post this on the NoVa forum too.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-06e1119bf379
-
10-13-22 20:22 #10262Senior Member

Posts: 1044These are from the past. The dark hair girl I think her username was Vanillanofoamlatte.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
White girl is Yoga girl or some shit.
-
10-13-22 19:14 #10261Senior Member

Posts: 1026
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
Why do you only post pictures and never links? How is anyone supposed to give or get any info from a picture? Stop trolling LOL.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 17:52 #10260Senior Member

Posts: 1044Anyone have any info on this one. I know she has been on SA for awhile. I met her for a date. Making out in public, groping, etc. She didn't want to fuck and then ghosted afterwards. Just curious.
-
10-13-22 17:50 #10259Senior Member

Posts: 1044This one might still be around. IMHO, she's hot. Nice slender body. $400.
-
10-13-22 13:57 #10258Senior Member

Posts: 328No response
I sent her a note. She requested my private pictures and but has not responded to my invitation to meet for drinks / dinner. I must not be attractive to her.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 13:10 #10257Senior Member

Posts: 618Amamx3
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-a093c6a879dc
Scammer, changes locations often, and quick to go to text and claims to be DTF but then asks for money up front for diapers. LOL.
-
10-13-22 11:25 #10256Senior Member

Posts: 1044I didn't mean listcrawler. I was referring to the price.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
I just checked o7 t list crawler it's just a bunch of pros.
I don't get seeing pros it's not even fun. I want my girls to inflate my ego and say I'm hot.
He'll, list crawler chick's are fugly. I did the AMP 20 yrs ago when there were hot 20 somethings.
-
10-13-22 11:22 #10255Senior Member

Posts: 1026
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
She's not on listcrawler but tomford was posting a while back about girls buying their own train ticket from NYC to visit him in DC to fuck. He also routinely talks about never paying 300 unless it's for a model.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






